This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 17, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all!

So, no big surprise that Faysal won the slip and slide, and in record time. Also no big surprise that he plans to nominate Brett and Scottie. He doesn't plan to mess around trying to backdoor. Looks like Scottie is actually the target. That probably a good thing because the other side hsa the numbers anyway. The house may be unified for once.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was rigged for him to win with shorter lanes, bigger cups w/o holes for it to drip out of, less Crisco on the lanes, and smaller tubes to put the thicker fluid in. Come on, like we couldn't see if wasn't gonna take hours when Fessy was 1/3 of the way done by the time the live show finished and the only one who was falling was JC.

• Kimbers
      Kimbers commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't agree with this, Fessy should have nom'ed Ty and Brett .. divide the numbers and see where it goes. With Ty nom'ed maybe the rest of the house mates would realise he's won already .. imo

So Fessie plans to target Scottie, the one guy who did vote for RS. And Scottie doesn't defend himself against the Brett vote lie. Not saying L6 + JC are geniuses, BUT this is like taking candy from a baby. Just can't help laughing. We'll see how the week plays out, but Tyler will be sitting pretty if this goes as planned. Can ya just imagine the Jury conversations if Scottie does arrive next on a Hive HOH? Muh hah hah.

Comment

Hi guys! I haven't been in here at all so far this summer. Work has been insane. I haven't even been able to watch the live feeds at all, but I have kept up with what is going on in the house through Twitter and television episodes.

Here is my question: Is Level 6 this good ... or is Foutte/Hive so bad that they make Level 6 look like genius masterminds? I still can't believe that Haleigh and Faysal have been blindsided by the eviction vote, pretty much EVERY week and yet they still think that they have some control over the game.

And here they are again ... Faysal won HOH and he is going to try to evict the ONE person that is 100 percent with Faysal/Haleigh? Seriously? You are going to try and get Scottie out of the house. The one person who is 100 percent part of your OWN alliance?

Between JC and Tyler, they have some type of persuasion magic to convince those in the HOH room to do whatever they want, even when they aren't part of their alliance. If I am not mistaken, Level 6 has only won 2 HOH competitions and yet, they have managed to keep the majority of their alliance members. I know they lost Winston and Rachel, but they didn't whine and mope about losing them, they just regrouped and moved on to the next target. For not being in power most of the game, they have done an excellent job at targeting people to go home and making it happen.

Can we have more seasons of Big Brother like this one, please? I didn't realize how much I had missed a season full of new players until this season came on without a returning player. It is so refreshing to have a house of new players and to see how they navigate the game without someone giving them inside information.

Comment

• Snipers35
        Snipers35 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it is a combination of the two. Level 6 I think is the best alliance since The Brigade. The key is communication with each other. They socialize with all the other houseguests. They don't stick out completely.

Rockstar pointed out 3 members last night, but I'm 99% sure that is because she wanted to try to pin something on them instead of actually observing them.

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        Can we please get a luv button not just a like button, last paragraph my thoughts too !! (with the exception of the last sentence, DR's still try ) L6 or L4 now, isn't as good as Ty, Ty keeps them in power.

I missed the Scottie, KC and Brett argument. Did Scottie not defend himself? I am over the hive but I do like Scottie and would like him in the game a little longer but he has been disappointing, Also curious on everyone's thoughts on JC's game. If he gets rid of all the targets for L6 wouldn't he next in the pecking order?

Comment

• amj0715
        amj0715 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Scottie did defend himself a little bit but unfortunately, for Scottie, the whole argument made Haleigh and Faysal believe that Brett was the one who cast the one vote to keep Rockstar. So in defending himself, she somehow made it seem like he was lying.

However, I think Haleigh and Faysal are just SO bad at this game and recognizing the obvious. They spent all week last week talking about how bad Tyler, Angela and Kaycee were at this game ... LOL. Even at the time I was laughing at them and wondering when ONE of them was going to stop and realize that Tyler, Angela and Kaycee have not voted AGAINST the house in one eviction. Every person they have voted to evict has actually gone home ... but Haleigh, Faysal and Rockstar cannot say the same thing. And yet, they were talking about how Tyler, Angela and Kaycee were horrible at playing Big Brother. Their rationale just boggles my mind.

• augie33
        augie33 commented
        Editing a comment
        I even read where Haileigh said they all had 6 written on their hats I think there is a 6 person alliance. Yet it still doesn't dawn on them that the others are all working together.

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        I am beginning to think there is more to JC than he shows. Hasn’t done well on comps, but he did’t need to. He could be a super fan of this game, and a mini Ian.

Oh man if this works and they manage to get rid of Scottie this week, it’s gonna be another great one to add to the list! These people really are clueless. JC is so good...he’s definitely earning his place within L6. Tyler will owe him big after this week if he can escape the block all together again.

Comment

To the member having problems with blinking lights on the pages, they bother me too. You are not alone.

Comment

• Grasslands
          Grasslands commented
          Editing a comment
          Me, too. I have to cover them up to read. 🤷🏻‍♀️

LOLOLOLOL. Just caught up on reading the feeds from late last night. I'm not a huge JC fan, but want to give him a big hug right now for that performance! Just when you thought Bay and Fay couldn't get any worse at this game, they step up to the Clueless plate yet again and knock one out of the park. Love it! The fact that Tyler has not had to use his Cloud power all these weeks is an amazing achievement. I really hope this is one of those seasons where The best player (Tyler, imo) wins this whole game. With Tyler at the helm, L6 is one of the best alliances ever, just so in sync and clever with every more they make., and all the adjustments they've had to make. So impressive.
        And again, I have not been a big JC fan, but he is definitely earning his keep.

Comment

• TEAMTYLER
          TEAMTYLER commented
          Editing a comment
          completely agree. If the best player wins this season, it will be Tyler! JC is playing both sides pretty successfully and I love Brett's goofy personality but the dude takes too many risks. The hive is so clueless it hurts my brain to try to understand their illogical logic! lol

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          lyriele2, Swaggy C's twitter feed even tells BB to just give Tyler the money now and if he doesn't win Swag will be pissed. So, if that narcissistic you know what can see how great a game Tyler is playing WOW.

Oh goody seems we are set up for another great week. If the plan to vote Scottie out comes to be, Fessy will finally believe he is in control of the game. As I have said before their cluelessness amuses me.

How many bee traps has the Hive entered?

Comment

I, dunno, Hayleigh, how we got stuck with such bad BB players?

Like, I know, Bayleigh, they're so like so clueless. But, whateverrrrr, Jury House rocks.

Comment

• TEAMTYLER
            TEAMTYLER commented
            Editing a comment
            perfect!!! hahahahahaha

• Kimbers
            Kimbers commented
            Editing a comment
            Reese is better lookin and just everything else lol

As many times as they have been blindsided by stingers, you would think they'd have gained some game Consciousness by now LOl
          Last edited by lyriele2; 08-17-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

It blows my mind that Fessy is targeting Scottie of all people, who is obviously on his team. GET RID OF A LEVEL SIX MEMBER!!

Comment

• misscmm
              misscmm commented
              Editing a comment
              It blows MY mind how many people on Twitter think the Hive is playing a great game. 😮

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Really? That’s surprising.

I feel like something will change today. I just don’t see him putting up Brett and scottie or Brett and Kaycee.

Comment

Well there is still a week until the next eviction, so who knows if things will change. However, if Scottie is on the block next Thursday, he is definitely going home. I cannot believe Haleigh and Faysal are so horrendous at this game and recognizing what is going on around them.

Scottie (and Rockstar a little) have both clued in to what is going on but then they are talked out of it by Haleigh and Faysal. If I were them, I would start thinking about EVERY vote that they have had this year and looked at who the common denominators were in that person's eviction. Tyler, Angela, Kaycee and Brett have NEVER been on the wrong side of a vote to date. That should tell them something right there. But they are too clueless to put the puzzle pieces together.

I will give Haleigh credit for thinking that the 6 on Angela and Kaycee's hats might mean that there is a six-person alliance in the house. She is close to the real truth. However, I am sure that Faysal or someone else will talk her out of that notion soon.They are just so gullible to believe everything someone tells them that it isn't hard to convince them to do what Level 6 wants done in a given week. They clearly do not know how to read a room of people and figure out what is going on at all.

Also, Level 6 has done a good job of hiding in plain sight. They don't all get together too often and they all branched out made friends with people outside the alliance and have used those resources when they need them for a vote. And they don't TALK about their alliance. And they downplay their connections as much as they can. With the number of people in the house dwindling that is getting harder and harder but they still manage to leave at least a little doubt about where their true alliances lie in the house.

Level 6 has done a great job of adapting and trying to keep their numbers as strong as they can but they do not completely lose it if they have to sacrifice someone on the team - Rachel and Winston. They adapt each week to the new HOH and move on from there. And they have NEVER nominated someone from their own alliance on a Level 6 HOH. However, they have managed to vote out someone from the other alliance, even when that alliance is in power that week.

It is quite impressive. I have just really enjoyed this season of Big Brother.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. That JC performance makes me want to give him a standing ovation. That is a great piece of work that he put in. It took him about 2 or 3 hours to get Scottie completely under the bus with his own alliance. Way to go.

Now my question is...................WHY? Why is JC putting in all this effort to be with the 4 at this point in the game? JC is 100% safe this week. He could have given a half-assed attempt to get Brett/Ty not on the block, and still been good with the other L6er's. He could pick his side in the inevitable split on that side. Also, if JC truly wants to play the middle, then he should want to see a member of L6 leave this week. I know that he needs to go to war with Scottie, I talked at length about it last week. I just don't see the need to spend all his capital on that this week.

I am so glad that I have not been a Foutte/Hive fan this year. It would have driven me to stop watching this great season. I stick by what I said earlier this week. This is the worst alliance in the history of BB. This is even worse than the regulators because at least they were never in power. How stupid can these people possibly be? Between Swaggy/Bay/Hay/Fess/RS/Scottie do they have 2 brain cells to rub together? I had such high hopes for Scottie, and this game could have gone so differently had he not thrown that 1 hinky vote and then got ALL the others pinned on him.

So, Scottie is in the most danger this week. Brett not far behind. Tyler may have to burn his cloud power app, but may burn it at the wrong time. The veto will very telling this week. I hope Scottie is at least drawn to play and has a fighting chance. With it being a Zingbot puzzle type of comp, I think he'd have a fair chance to win that. Of course, with Tyler, Brett, Fessy, and possibly Kaycee in the comp already, it won't be easy.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I Immediately thought of you while JC was working his magic upstairs. Re: targeting Scottie, all I can assume is Tyler & the girls have made JC feel he is higher up the list than he is. JC still doesn't see where Brett & Sam fit in that mix. IMHO this is happening partially b/c JC wants control and can't get away with targeting the three he knows are in L6 without being targeted himself next week. And, it speaks to how solid he believes he is with Ty.

JC has been working to position himself as both Fes - Ty primary option, believes he is solid with KC/Ang & last week he worked on building bonds with Sam & Brett separately. Like everyone in the house their failure to piece together the four-some is the issue. On top of all this L4 know JC is dangerous so he'll likely be targeted ahead of Sam & Haleigh.

A telling sign for me is who the house gravitates to when in trouble. Scottie immediately sat with Ty last night to discuss his vote, the first person Fes sends to talk to - -Ty, after doing the hard lifting the first person JC runs to tell ---- TYLER. Suffice to say if he gets to the end I think he wins. We know Ty has a F2 with KC but we learned this week he also has one with Sam & JC thinks he is the chosen one. Makes for interesting movement as the game progresses.

Ultimately I knew JC was good - but this display demonstrated precisely how good. Moving forward, I'm anxious to see if Scottie has any game besides "spilling the beans" he'll need to if he plans on staying in the house. If he wins POV watch for L6 to direct him at the other side (with Brett being the lone L4 target).

• maxxum26
                  maxxum26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like I said, I applaud his gameplay. I honestly am rooting for Tyler, Scottie, and JC. JC would annoy the hell out of me in that house, but he is playing an A- game right now. Why A-? Because he doesn't see Tyler just like you said. I would like to think that the game they are playing is what I'd play inside that house if I was ever lucky enough to play it. I just don't want to see JC get cut at F5 or F6, but that's what it's looking like right now.

• Kimbers
                  Kimbers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I personally think JC replaced Sam for AF .. and yes please, can Ty burn his power ap this week. No more aps please BB

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X