This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 18, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody. Word is the comp today is veto hide and seek.

I guess Zingbot could host this, but it's not the typical comp Zingbot hosts. I'd be a little concerned though since this comp can take hours and I remember the actor inside the suit passing out one year because of the heat.

Comment

To answer Bettyboo’s question about how they got hemp seeds. The seeds were provided by production. Hemp seeds are now used by many in their diets for health benefits.

After Sam’s event, production had HG put them back in SR so they could be removed.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess I'm not into them new-fangled seasonings. I never even put pepper on food till I had college dorm meals.Tuna in the woods? Is that like a Land Shark? And I despise all sea food, so raw fish as a delicacy makes my stomach churn. Pikes Market fish toss is my idea of hell. That stink still stays in my nostrils from 30 yrs ago.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHAHAHA @ Land Shark. Now I'm picturing Chevy Chase and Gilda Radner. Candy gram, lol.

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the hemp seeds were part of Kaitlyn's HoH basket....

I was thinking since Sam said she's smoked a lot of weed that it was the raw tuna. I'm pretty sure it was raw because she was a little hesitant.
      Cracked me up though when she said good thing she discovered the tuna allergy in the BB house and not in the woods.
      (because you gotta watch out for raw tuna in the woods man)
      I'm making myself laugh so hard right now.

Comment

I usually stalk in here until the halfway point because I can't remember the names or sides or deals and I change my mind 7 times before I pick my favorites and I ALWAYS change my mind.
        The live feed updaters have been AH-mazing, I have never laughed so hard reading the comments.
        Also, I agree w above ^^^ that at this point in the game everyone is getting on each other's nerves and hyper aware of the slightest thing they find annoying.
        Thank you HG's for me NOT having to see Rock Star chew her toenails.

Comment

this is my favorite veto comp! I'm so excited!!!

Also, maybe I'm the only one the cares, but Tyler and Angela went to bed last night HOLDING HANDS.

I don't think Fayleigh has ANYTHING on this secret showmance. and I am here for it!

Comment

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            True Brauveee.

I'm baaaaack, if the rules are No Sleeping/Napping 10 am to 10 pm AND BB doesn't give them gentle reminders around midnight, WHY does BB force the HG's up before 8 am or wake-up calls at 9 or why yell at them about the lights before 10 am. BB needs to make up their minds.

Comment

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I think they woke them up early today because of getting ready for Veto comp.

Yay so both Tyler and Angela got picked to play. I sure hope Tyler has spent a ton of time looking for spots to hide his veto cause I’m sure Scottie has. The rest of the group playing are all recruits right? So they may not know you gotta hide it well. Fessy’s idea of in the cushions in the lounge is dumb...someone does that every year. Plus he told Haleigh so she can go straight there and eliminate him first if she wants to.

Comment

• AmyBeth
            AmyBeth commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish JC had been picked to play. I think he would have been a blast to watch running all over the house.

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            I think 100% J.C. would have pulled a James and just thrown food on the floor and toss people's underwear all over. He's got nothing to worry about and he's sneaky. I think he's got great game but he doesn't need this.
            I was so mad when James strolled around throwing food on the floor.

Interesting that Scottie picked Haleigh. He didn't have a lot of choices I guess but it really feeds in to the "Scottie loves Haleigh" narrative that JC has been pushing to Fessy.

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I watched her play chess and talk to him. He was giddy as a schoolboy, while she looked like she was having a root canal. If she wins will she take Scottie off, or will Fessie force his 'don't change my noms' attitude?

• AmyBeth
            AmyBeth commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be a really hard decision for her. If she thinks she has budged Fessy on his opinion of Scottie going forward, she might go all out to win. But if Fessy remains stubborn about him she might just throw it.

Last night, while playing chess and talking for two hours, Haleigh told Scottie to pick her and she will take him off the block. She told Fessie he made the wrong move. Also, I think TPTB gave Scottie a heads up that the Veto Comp is hide and seek Veto. Did you notice him checking around the back of the fish tank on the bridge- maybe finding a good hiding place?

Comment

• AmyBeth
            AmyBeth commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't think of that when he was staring at the fish. Interesting. Sometimes the hiding places are so great but people find them right away anyway. I have no idea where I would hide it.

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the upstairs is off limits for hiding places.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't think of that either. Since it was time for BBAD I just thought that they were airing that to entertain us considering everyone else was in bed.

Hide-n-Find is such a crap shoot on who can win it. Hope Tyler , Brett or Angela win the POV. You know Scottie has thought for ever about where he would hide his name if he got a chance to play in this comp this season. So his will be well hidden.

I wonder if Faysal has issues with Scooter picking Haleigh to play in the POV. What am I saying, of course he does.

Comment

• Raineyc
            Raineyc commented
            Editing a comment
            But what did Scottie do? 😩😩😩😩😩

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I bet Fess didn't like it one bit but she probably didn't have any other choice in her eyes.
            Scottie can call a surgeon to replace his fingertips and give the Dr's business card to Hay. She'll be down to knuckles soon.

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            OutOfTheDarkness, I have noticed in past hide and seek comps - no even hides it in the toilet. I would put mine in the toilet with the seat down, that way anyone who finds it has to touch toilet water and get grossed out.

I think they are restricted to the first floor though. Tyler was checking out places in the have not room at one point.

Comment

Not sure what Hay will do, but I'm leaning toward her throwing the comp. I hope she does. 😀

Comment

I hope so too, and I hope Scottie doesn't win, i would totally be okay with him going home this week, well home to the jury house anyway

Comment

Ideally, I would like to see Angela win it and not use it. That way, and bad feelings that might crop up would be between Angela and Brett, rather than Tyler and Brett. Though I think Brett would be okay with it, since he would have the votes to stay anyway.

Comment

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Brett is aware that veto won’t be used on him. A repeat of last week just different Level 6 member

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X