This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 19, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

I just can't believe that Sam is going to wake up today and try to talk Faysal into putting up Haleigh. I have to go back and get a better sense of the conversation with Sam, Brett, and Scottie to see how much of it was Brett trolling Sam (think Stephen King's "Carrie") or whether it was Sam driving it.

Comment

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam had a nice long talk with Scottie too. Sam, Scottie and I guess Brett now are going to throw Hay under the biggest bus they can find and drive back and forth. If the 3 of them can pull Fess's new bff Ty ..... crazier things have happened and THIS season sure puts a new spin on leaders eating their own or destroying their own. Look at the past big crazy cults, yikes.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Up until a few weeks ago, I would have said no way this will happen, and I don’t think it will, but.......

​​​​​I'm afraid my patience would have run out by now with Sam. One more threat of self-eviction and I'd be snapping, 'Look, you keep saying you're going to do it. Either do it, or just shut the fudge up. But, enough is enough.'

Delusional thy name is Sam.

Comment

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      In real life I think I could do that. She's driving me nuts and I like her. It always surprises me when reality players keep people around just to not deal with the crazy.

I read some chatter from yesterday about *sshole Scottie and wanted to chime in. Well, also dumb*ss.
    The MORON NEEDS VETO but what does he do? Spends all his time pouring out ALL the liquids including oils all over the kitchen. THEN he pours out everything he can get his hands on in the bathroom. THEN and this is a big one, BB has to stop the comp after a few nearly broke their backs slipping and clean the floors before the rest could go in the house.
    Years ago throwing a little cereal was funny, making a mess in a real search was funny, when James did it, NOT funny and yesterday the guy who KNOWS he's a target took his gnawed fingers out of his mouth long enough to be an *ss.
    Can you tell I'm really disgusted with the stupidity.

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! What was his point? Errrgh!

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      He was just being childish because he was angry about being on the block and it was his chance to get back at people. There could have been some strategy with pouring it on the floor to slow people down, but pouring it on peoples clothes was just acting out.

• sea513
      sea513 commented
      Editing a comment
      Passive aggressive behavior. He cannot bring himself to confront people face-to-face.

I'm glad I went back and read the live feed discussions once again, because I didn't realize how far Scotty had gone with pouring oil, Etc on to people's things. Wow. Just completely out of line. I've always thought this was a very fun competition, but now agree that Scotty took it way too far. Childish indeed.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol why? They never punish them for anything anymore.

• sea513
      sea513 commented
      Editing a comment
      To boot, he then admits to it!

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      I also had to go back and double check. I completely missed where he dumped oils and such all over their things, clothes and shoes. Then crazy Sam calls him out for cleaning a GIRLS shoe like it was not masculine. Then he said it was his fault.
      Is Sam for real, a GIRLS shoe?

ScoNaughty's actions during the POV will be in the top ten list of 😱 stupid 💀 game moves.

In this case it's more of a non move. 🙄

In this case it's more of a moron move. 💩

Its unclear if if he really wants to win the game with actions like that.

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      soflaguy,

😁😆😅 Lol...good.one.n.stuff. 👍

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      Very HIVE move n.stuff.

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg, yes, a HIVE move, right after your alliance puts you on the block, DONT try to win VETO. Ugh, season 19 flashbacks.

Is Sam trying to get nominated so she can sepf
    evict and it not screw up the week. Geez, she’s nuts!

Comment

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got some logic to this mess that I'll post. I am starting to think she's an evil genius.

From the very beginning I thought there was something off about Scotty. Last night proved it. I have never cared for him. I take Brett over Scotty any day.
    As for Sam, I have no idea if she is certifiably nuts or if this is her game play. Either way, I'm done with her. She is way more of a liability than an asset. Problem is if she goes to jury early the Hive group will mess with her head for finale vote and will go against Tyler if he makes it to the end.

Comment

I just read that they believe that Sam's game play is to be sad on Wednesdays and Thursdays and then happy the rest of the week and that Haleigh, Kaycee and Angela all want her out. All I have to say is at least she is playing, maybe not the conventional game play, but her style. I know that I have said this before but what exactly have Kaycee and Angela done. At this point in the game I believe that Haleigh is playing a better game than those two. At least she knows that socializing is part of the game. And Sam knows that working the jury is also needed, hence her long conversation with Scottie.

I don't believe that Fasal will nominate Haleigh.

Also, what Zingbot said about Angela being cold to me is right on the money.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-19-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely. I didn't see it until last week. Play crazy until after veto nom, refuse to talk game while saying no one talks game to her. Weds, Thurs spends time with the target for jury points.
        Evil Genius
        She doesn't have to do any work at all. Let them all take each other out and worst case 50K.

Any clues as to Zings zings, yet? The only one I’ve read is JC’s.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        They sounded kinda lame, I think mine were better.
        JC's was something like 'the only thicker then his accent is his back hair'

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        @beckyd30
        Yours were way better.
        ^^^ those sound stupid and I believe this is the 1st year that they're being pretty quiet about the Zings. Usually they are so p*ssed off that we eventually find out in a few hours.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        @beckyd30
        Yours were way better.
        ^^^ those sound stupid and I believe this is the 1st year that they're being pretty quiet about the Zings. Usually they are so p*ssed off that we eventually find out in a few hours.

I think we can all say Scottie poured his game downthedrain.

Comment

Oh Sam...not sure if this convo with Fess or the one the other day with Brett is worse.

Comment

As I said before, Sam is just plain nucking futs! This convo with Fester, should be her downfall. I was just beginning to think that She had a game. How she cozies up to the one that's getting booted for jury management. And she's been doing a lot of " will you be my one person" crap. But now with the whole Fess , you should nominate Hal stuff...I just can't with Sammy, and I really liked her in the beginning.

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
            GrandmaSusan commented
            Editing a comment
            Sam is sly as a fox in a hen house! She's not crazy, just crazy smart. It's all an act and if she goes to the end she wins, because she'll be able to say you all thought I was nuts but you got played. She knows when to pull it in, one smart cookie. Go Sam go!

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I like Sam personally but want to see her go now. She’s an odd duck for sure. She fell to mid pack in the rankings a few weeks ago and is still there. Tyler has been number one for the last month followed by the rest of L4 that are still there. My opinion is she has no real strategy and is just biding her time until she leaves. Her ideas for the game are like someone’s who never watched the game and she hasn’t learned much. She’s so creative you would think she could have adapted but if you watch the feeds she comes across as a nut job half the time.

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            OhThisHouse
            I double checked yesterday. The day she told Brett that crazy story about secret coded conversations with Rock Star, coded mssgs that Brett was in love w Sam, she plummeted in the polls. She maintained top 3 until about 7 or 8 days ago.
            I think live feed only got the end of that chat about don't break my heart.

While I appreciate the fact that Sam has perhaps decided she wants to play Big Brother now, and that I really do think she wants to protect Tyler more than anyone, she is not very good at trying to pitch a deal LOL. Especially now, with Fay. It just may land her on the block, as well as somehow screw up Tyler's game. I just can't see any way that he would put Hay on the Block this round. And since this is Fay we're talking about, chances are this is going to get back to his new make-believe ally Tyler LOL.
          I would really like to see Sam sitting in the jury rather than in the final two. For lots of reasons, but mostly because I don't think she has earned it.
          Last edited by lyriele2; 08-19-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Now I'm convinced Sam is coo coo for coco puffs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X