This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 20, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all.

So much for a lazy Sunday. And, who do we have to thank for one of the most entertaining Sunday of feeds in maybe the history of the show? Sam! Thank you Sam. She was so happy to start playing that she set off a sh**storm and then was totally oblivious to it all. It had me rolling on the floor this morning. Poor sweet Sam.

Comment

I wanted to comment about FESTIVUS but had trouble posting.
      I actually have a "FESTIVUS for the Rest of us" magnet on my fridge, lol.
      The year our Baltimore Ravens as a new team went to their 1st Superbowl, Baltimore and a blast on Friday's calling Friday FESTIVUS as a nod to just believe, and forget the big teams, the Ravens were the "FESTIVUS for the Rest of us." I know I'm not explaining it right but I love the phrase, lol.

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Me tooo...

I'm sure I read that Faysel told Hailey he was going to put up the biggest target in the house. I would think that would be Tyler. Has anything changed? Any chance Tyler will use his power?

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, there will be eight left after Thursday so he's down to one week anyway. He will certainly survive the vote against Scottie so it's his call on the risk of Haleigh winning HOH again this week and her putting him up for next week's eviction. I think he can get away with not using it this week...BUT there's always a Marcellus factor to decisions.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        unless something new occurred Fessy/Hal made a deal with Ty/Angela not to target each other. Problem is only Fes wants to honor it. There was discussion about pne of KC/Angela/Ty going up as re-nom and Fes tried to push it on them deciding although privately the trio thought that was BS b/c they saw through Fes trying to get them to decide so the blood isn't on him. Sam became an option when she asked Fes to put up Hal (and told him she'd quite smoking if he did).

As of late last night KC was expected to be the re-nom & agreed to. She did ask Fes not to target her/put her up if he's HOH again and told Ty/KC this might help bridge the gap plus it will help with jury member (Scottie)

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        adeets3945, at this point Fessy has realized no matter who he puts up as a re-nom that Scottie is going home. So, rather then put Tyler up and make an enemy of him, Fessy is pushing Hay to make a 4 person alliance with Tyler and Angela. (Not gonna happen for real, but Tyler and Angela may play along.) Once Fessy's HOH is over, everyone is going to be gunning for HOH ganging up on Hay if possible. Their best bet if L4 gets power is to put both Fessy and Hay up, so even if 1 comes down they can't save the other and that person is GONE. We may actually see Fessy give the POV to Hay to save her, since he's not thinking with the correct head at this point. Hopefully, if he wins the POV the others will really sell all Hay's secrets and throw her so far UTB she won't see daylight again until she goes in the Jury House.

I'm still pissed at Hailey's comment to Fessy about Sam maybe being bi-polar..she replied by saying that she didn't think that BB would let ONE OF THEM in the house. I am sure that there is some type of testing or something that prospective inmates have to do, my problem was Hailey's use of the word THEM...........I guess little miss perfect wouldn't want to rub elbows with people that aren't as perfect as she is.or she just has no sense.

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        I think she just doesn't have any sense - youthful ignorance. My impression was that she was referring to people with issues, not putting them down. I'm definitely not a Hailey fan but I didn't get a 'nasty' feel from her.

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Rainyday...

YIKES. I was trying to find where she said this, but my "look ๐Ÿ‘€ where someone said something is rusty." โ˜บ๏ธ

Do you recall ๐Ÿค” where it was?

By the biggest Target in the house, I thought Fay meant Scotty.๐Ÿ˜„
      Loving the double-mist duo of Tyler and JC! Although I guess that's really a trio since we have to count Brett in that mix . ๐Ÿ˜‰
      And while I'm not the biggest fan of JC, I admit he's doing a really good job. And if benefits Ty. ๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

Good morning BBU Family,

Well that was a super interesting weekend, wasn't it?

We got the king of the fumblebees to put up his alliance member who in turn seemingly snapped and as Geo points out Sam created a good portion of the drama which occurred specifically on Sunday.

Fessy: He might be lost this morning when he searches for the roses to hand out since clearly this is not the reality show he signed up for. Granted, I can't say I blame him completely b/c after the KK kerfuffle, he couldn't afford for it to happen again. Several times on the feeds he's mentioned not wanting to be laughed at by his friends or the public. Oops - sorry Fes if KK didn't kill you & or missteps of FOUTTE/HIVE & even if you got past Bay out w/Hacker app, RS out with your GF in power you're never getting past JC saying he's the puppet master & you were his big dummy. Albeit I think JC confused puppeteer & ventriloquist, still it was some of the best diary bits this summer.

Given that mandate it's easier to understand why he would just elect to remove the "bachelor" competition. Sorry Haleigh, but I don't buy for one second you didn't know Scottie was absolutely smitten.

Scottie: from the minute he went on the block he went into free fall. After making a F2 with Hal she was unable to stop his nomination and worse didn't warn him. After losing the POV (but again coming close) he, Sam and Brett discussed what to do. I also don't buy for one second he wasn't all in on his plan to out Haleigh's play. The problem is Scottie (unlike Brett) isn't immune to her and the minute she cried he broke. Cut to plan 3.0 or 7.0 (I lost track) where he shifts gears states this was always his plan and attempts to get Sam put on the block instead.

In fairness to Scottie he did vote "for Hal" preferring to work with her & deep down he knows Hal knew he was going up. It's one thing not to protect Scottie, but quite another not to warn him. Now she's whining to Fessy that he won't put up Sam & save Scottie. Hal is a self serving player who treated him pretty much the same during her HOH.

Sam: not even sure she's aware, but the house has caught on to her game. Although I've gone back and forth on this, the timing of her actions has me fully back in the camp of this being a choice by her. In other words I think there is the possibility she isn't as BB knowledgeable, but not nearly as naive as she presented. This b/c she's so aware of the keys to winning the game and how to get to a F2 chair. One of her main tools is to feign being alone and try to get the alpha males to protect her. In many regards her main strategy or using male meat shields/partners isn't much different from honeybee, she just goes about it differently. Diving into her commonalities of timing, deals etc:
        • began the pinkie swear routine this season
        • only females she likes are were Bay (Swaggy relationship), Rocky & KC, I don't think that's a coincidence. She'd nom Hal/Ang if she won HOH.
        • repeatedly pitches use me to win $500k (implies taking her to F2 would cement it)
        • "I don't lie, just ask me I'll tell you" (yesterday Hal asked about the comment she made to Scottie implying Sam was "servicing" Fes now that he was in power & said to Scottie "where is your special friend? Oh she's upstairs prob making Fes feel special now" Although I might not have the exact wording correct it captures her intended image (and she DID say it). Sam said "that's dirty" Not sure she meant the lie she just told or the fact Scottie shared that information. This was another sign for me that Sam knows precisely what she's doing.
        • Like clockwork Sammy begins her "I can't wait to leave" rant shortly after the POV ceremony. Following HOH crowning she pulls the sympathy card out, acts defeated, usually complains about having no one or cries & then tries to get a pinkie swear she won't be nominated. After POV she again returns to the HOH to get confirmation of safety. As soon as that's gained she begins working on spending time with the targeted player to "help them stay" to obtain their jury vote. Sorry, but her actions are too conveniently timed.
        • I'm not sure if she's looking for reasons to separate from Ty/KC or to get rid of Angela, but she's questioned them both on where Ang ranks compared to her.
        I'm on pins and needles awaiting today's nom ceremony as I wonder how Sammy will react if Scotty buries her in his speech. Some of things he could say would include her pattern of actions & the numerous "pinkie swears" she has. Ultimately it won't matter if Fessy puts her up b/c L4/JC want Scottie out & won't get a better opportunity.

Tyler/JC: AGAIN- JC was TV gold last night. When he's delivering lines like that in the DR or repeating "Southern" phrases it is some of the most entertaining bits of BB. And, L4 are an amazing alliance, but JC gets MAJOR kudos for his efforts this week. One note - as much as Fessy is into Hal, clearly he trusts JC more than her b/c he at least listens to his opinion.

Ty's convo to appease JC's concerns offered some insight re: L4 - Brett is the person he mentioned leaving first the other night & he told JC once Fessy is gone Brett will target Ty. He's got a "F2" with JC (which may or may not be real - since he also has a F2 with KC & Sam). Brett is practicing days like crazy therefore expect to see Ty do some study sessions with him soon. Tyler doesn't withhold from JC which makes me think he is keen to take JC far (he's told him F4 is JC/KC/Angela) which I could see. I think JC may have replaced Sam in the F3 position b/c of how she's acted and things Tyler learned she has said/done. BUT I still think KC/Ty are each other's true F2. She avoided specifics when Angela tried to broach the subject this week.

I won't be surprised if Ty/KC/Ang (once Hal is out of comp) throw the HOH to Brett. This b/c it will make him someone that could go in a DE without any drama (and if he lands on the block with Tyler for example). More importantly, the fake alliance they accepted from Fes/Hal could then be bypassed via someone else nominating them. (not that I expect Hal would EVER honor it since her top 3 targets are Tyler, Sam & Angela).

L4 remind me of pistons in an engine. This week KC showcased her social abilities based on how she responded to Scottie "the lie". working to make nice with Hal & agreeing to be the pawn so there wasn't any push to get Sam out instead. Brett delivered his part in the farce and while he executed perfectly it also worked to raise his profile (on both sides). While Ty/Ang "played" the attached duo for Fessy to stay safe, & keep the attention off there being a 4-some.

Couple watch: when young attractive people spend so much time isolated together logically they'll become attracted to one another. This week Fes/Hal are much more physical, but still aren't affectionate in public, Sam is crushing on Brett and even Ty/Angela appear to be growing closer. Poor Scottie who says he's never kissed a girl seems to be more concerned about saving Hal's game than his own.

If Hal "really does care" about Scottie I suggest she plants a long wet sloppy one on him when he gets evicted Thursday. Granted, he's waiting all this time - why not wait for the "real thing". But, it would be a great TV moment & Faysal might explode, lol.

With such a lit weekend, can Scottie keep it rolling at POV this morning by calling out Sam? Mo Drama Mamas sure hopes so!
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-20-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hay, Fessy, Bay and RocknSTFU all seemed to have been/be more concerned about "looking stupid" to people than nearly anything else, and it seems to have affected their game play more than normal. It's kind of like "not looking stupid" was the primary goal of the game, not winning the money. The biggest insults they came up with against the other side was "they look stupid". I would love to be the fly on the wall when they find out how clueless they've been.

Sam, I just don't know. If it's jury management, it's the weirdest I've seen. I also caught her lie to Hay about "servicing" and it's the first one I've seen from her. If you take the "I never lie" route, you'd better be sure you aren't caught in one.

Hay 100% roped in Scottie. She laid on the bed in the HOH room playing with his hair all one afternoon, and that's not something friends do. It was obvious to everyone in the house that she was pulling him back from Tyler and she did it by playing him into thinking she was interested in him. The only one who didn't see it was Scottie himself (but he was doing the Pepe Le Pew act and couldn't see it for anything). She's pretty much a spoiled brat in my book.

And I can't believe L4 continues on the way they have! I know a certain amount of it is luck, but they sure have guided the program this year.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          After watching her talk to Brett about taking the other player down when he is on the block, itโ€™s really hard for me to believe she has an on purpose strategy. I see your points, but alas, Im not buying it. Maybe she has me fooled. The timing of when she does stuff does make it seem like itโ€™s a strategy, but I think itโ€™s just an unconscious act of repeated behavior.๐Ÿ˜€ We might be having this debate forever if they donโ€™t have backyard interviews after the show lol. Adding if they realize she is managing the jury really well she will be sent packing. They have numbers after Thursday, and Sam will become expendable.
          Last edited by Walleye; 08-20-2018, 12:22 PM.

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Border57 Yeah, I'm sure there are other lies Sammy has told. I guess we can count her telling Bay/Hal she didn't have any other deals/pinkie swears. The more disconcerting part is she plants seeds of negativity about each hamster, but now they've caught on.

I know I'm a big Tyler fan, but I think he caught it first which is why he's overplaying "I've got you, I love you, are you okay" card. I also enjoyed two specific things he did this weekend 1) he said to Ang - don't worry I'll do the talking (with Fes/Hal) so you don't get nailed for going back on something. 2) recognizing early Brett will be a factor that needs to be taken care of.

I think the first part is to begin showing HE's the one in charge & as for Brett he had no desire to keep him around this long, but b/c of the Rachel dynamic they needed him for numbers.

Finally of everyone in the house I dislike Haleigh the most. I believe she has game sense & could be a strong player. I think it's b/c everything appears disingenuous with her. IMHO her preference immediately was Tyler (hence why she had no prob getting rid of KK) & I think she also likes Brett b/c she flirts more naturally with him (like a smitten kitten). For as cool & detached as Angela is I believe she cares about KC/Ty/Brett/JC & even Sam whereas with Hal it doesn't seem organic - rather an ends to a means.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-20-2018, 12:48 PM.

I loved watching JC on the show last night. I would pay to watch Fessy watch the shows after the season and see his reactions to what JC says about him in the DR. As TTOTambz points out, Fessy has stated repeatedly that he doesn't want to look dumb. He is talking about with women really, but I would think that applies to JC as well. His friends will rag on him forever about being the puppet of a 4 foot guy who made him look idiotic for 60 days already, it will be at least another week of it as well. I don't see Fessy wanting a friendship with JC outside of this house because of what has been said behind his back. I also don't think JC will care one bit. JC isn't there to make friendships that will last a lifetime. He is really there to try and win the money. I respect that.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably --- but they sure would be funny together as a team on TAR. Maybe JC will get Ty to do it with him instead, but the 6'5" Fessy & 5' JC just make for solid gold especially with Fes seeming to naturally play the role of the big dumb oaf.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          JC says a lot directly to Fessy's face and it's taken as a joke. They have a strange and interesting friendship!

As I said yesterday about Sam, sly as a fox in a hen house! I know someone just like her, don't think she'll win but she will go far!

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Walleye I know Ty & the L4 ladies have studied (a little) and plan to amp it up. Fes has studied a lot,odds are Scottie has too. Do we know if JC has? I'm be shocked if Sam has.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-20-2018, 01:04 PM.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I donโ€™t know about JC or Sam, but JC is a fan and should know better.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I think JC has been studying with Fes - Fes was quizzing JC in the kitchen yesterday

FOUTTE, (who I call Flopte) obvioudly stands for the Five Of Us That Tyler Evicted. Not mine stole it from a friend but it is perfect. These people!!! This season has been gold! Every time one of Flopte makes noms they start with the whole "This is the best move in the history of BB!" They are convinced they always have the votes (this week they do after playing into L4's plan) and have regularly sat there after eviction befuddled. Fessy with his little inquiry on the rogue vote. He wanted to get out the person who lied but doesn't realize that means that one of his noms is on his team?!?!!? SMH. I believe everyone in that house (subconsciously for Flopte since they are clueless) knows that Tyler is in charge and that is why Fes and Hay are desperate to team up with him. Ahhhhhh, seriously, when can you remember a season with so much to talk about each week!

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was :Five Of Us To The End (ie: F5)

• maxxum26
          maxxum26 commented
          Editing a comment
          TTOTambz is correct, but what it ended up standing for is: F'd ourselves up til the end

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          The end being F6.

Sounds like Sketchy tried or is trying to say that Kaycee can't be the re-nom cause she was told she was going to be.

Comment

I keep going back in my head to Tyler telling Sam about his power. It just doesn't seem like him to do something like that without a future purpose/thought. So now I am wondering if he was setting up a future possible reason for him to vote her out at some point without losing her vote in the end. If she eventually told his secret (even after it's gone) he could point to that as breaking their final two deal and giving him no choice. I don't think he really wants to go to the end with her but knows she will be crushed and most likely bitter when he eventually votes her out.

Comment

Here is the one notable notes that I didn't get to post on Sunday's update. I thought it was adorable after having experienced the Day Of Sam.

EmyITT

BTW - Talk about a Hive Move this week - That would be brought to you by...HOH Festivus (for the rest of us) ;-)

Comment

Sketchy dead man walking all thanks to Haleigh. Her flirting with him & his puppy dog attraction to her, plus the rubhing it in Fessy's face sealed his fate. 3 weeks in a row the evicted HG will go out based upon some action Haleigh has taken. And she will whine & cry afterwards about why is this happening. IF ONLY she looked in the mirror as much as Fessy, she would find the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Squishy View Post

FOUTTE, (who I callFlopte) obvioudly stands for the

Five Of Us That Tyler Evicted.

Originally posted by TTOTambz View Post

I think it was:

Five Of Us To The End (ie: F5)

Originally posted by maxxum26 View Post

TTOTambz is correct,

but what it ended up standing for is:

F'd ourselves up til the end.

OK, Gotta say these get a

Best 3 Peeps. Monday Laddered Post. Ever!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X