This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 21, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. Looks like Sam had conversations overnight with Brett and then with Scottie.

Comment

And once again she comes out of late DR, sits and contemplates then announces outloud, alone, another declaration of another plan. "Yes, I think I'll do it" giggles.
      I can't wait to see what genius move she has planned now.

Comment

Be afraid. Be very afraid. 😳

Comment

Are the have nots allowed other foods? Last night Ty & Jc had rice

Comment

Just read in updates there was yelling over wall. Does anyone know what was said? Since it was Ty, Angela, KC & JC it's not like much could get outed (other than to JC about L6). But, curiosity has me wondering what was said or fence visitors were trying to out.

My imagination wanders to 1) is this a Scottie fan trying to out some truths? 2) is this a HIVE critic laughing at their ineptness? 3) or something else?

Any insight would be appreciated.
            Edited to add: read on another site they were yelling "for or about JC" but I still don't know what was said.
            Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-21-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Something related to JC. That is all I know

So this chat with Ty/Angela is very interesting - b/c if they do have a F2 that means Ty has either solidified (or implied) a F2 with each of Sam (pinkie swear) KC (in SR when they got the wine), JC (not sure how official it is more that I heard them talk getting to end), Angela (same here) & I recall Brett saying to Tyler "you recognize it has to be you & I to the end now" when Winston left. Will be very interesting how Ty navigates this situation though I do think after Fes/Hal that Brett will be his target.

He won't have to worry about Sam b/c any of his team will take her out.

As Ty & Angela discuss Brett ideally winning HOH to put up Sam/Hal (and tell Hal she is a pawn) in order to back door Fessy I'm not sure this is the best laid plan b/c if Fes wins POV then he removes Hal. In that scenario he takes out Sam but it's not ideal. I know they are concerned about Fes winning POV but I think you take the shot b/c he might even save Hal if he won -- but at least you get one of them out.

Comment

Pammer, pburnsie and sdkgeo,

Thanks for the live feed updates today.

Pammer, I cracked up at your, "A bug is terrorizing the backyard quarter."

Soon to be Crawling Dead Bug.

Comment

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                Great work Pammer. I hope to see more.

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                Pammer,

BBU is HOME to the most loving, creative, silly and brave people....

that sometime it is so very humbling and at ALL times an endless gift.

Thanks LCnSummer, been mostly lurking this season, but figured I should pitch in. I wake up at 5am eastern, and I'm disabled, so my ams are pretty boring, this gives me some purpose and something to do. I appreciate it. Thanks. BB20 ROCKS.

Comment

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                There you are. Great job on the updates.

• kokomogirl
                kokomogirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the updates!

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the updates...

I remember all of you lovelies from last season (JeanK, kokomogirl, and Walleye) thanks for the props. Couple ?s. Does anybody else think that Haleigh reminds you of Nicole aka the Snake? Its creeping me out. And of course Scottie = I forget the nerd from last year. Does BB have a pattern that they try to fill every year...the surfer guy, the D-Bag, the Flirt (well we have a few this year) aka the hoebag. The big dumb Muppet...just wondering.

Comment

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                Hayleigh has said she looks like Nicole and Nicole feels the same. I liked Nicole her 1st season but not as a Vet. Don't care much for Hay, she may look like Nicole but acts like Elana or Natalie. Leading men on then push them away.

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, The Big Dumb Muppet....... Yay, new nickname for our BBU List.n.stuff. Yes, updated list coming soon...prolly. 😎

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely they try to fill certain "stero types" and if they check off more than one box all the better:

Athletic guy/girl - Fessy, KC (and under cover Angela)
                Nerd - Scottie
                Gay or Transgender - JC & Kaycee
                Multi Cultural: (can be African American, Asian American, Latin American etc) Several fit this scenario this season: Swaggy, Bay, JC, KC & Fessy
                Pretty Girl/Guy: Angela
                More Mature: Rocky & Steve
                Southern person or someone from a specific area of the country: Sam
                More than meets the eye (ie: exterior may not match exterior): for the females was supposed to be Haleigh b/c she has a sports background & also taking (it's eluding me at moment) a very touch program in school, for the guys it is Tyler (surfer dude - expected not to be smart)
                Strong accent for specific area of country: Sam/JC
                Some sort of entertainer or famous ties to one: Rachel (show girl), Scottie (does improv) Rock Star (has done some acting)
                Drama queen or king (will cause drama from the get): KK (boy they nailed her) & believe it or not I think Winston remembering his bio
                All American boy/girl next door: Sam/Brett

We often see players who fill specific stereo types like cowboys (Jason last year), southern belles, beauty queens (Bay this year & Angela calendar girl) etc.
                Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-21-2018, 07:43 PM.

Here's a Google map of the BB HOUSE:

Comment

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                Holy smokes! The whole thing is massive. I know it's not all the house but wow.

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                You Are Here ❌.

And if you're Sam - You Are Here πŸ”ƒ.

And if you're Scottie - You Are Here πŸ”š.

And if you're L4 - You Are Here 🎯

• OutOfTheDarkness
                OutOfTheDarkness commented
                Editing a comment
                What's in the pic is three sound stages & the BB backyard. Big Brother including the studio audience stage is contained in the one sound stage attached to the backyard. The other two above are used I believe for CBS/Paramount comedies. Not sure which shows have which sound stage. Just know neither are Big Bang Theory.

Here's the floorplan, so you can where the rooms fit in

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought the storage room is where it says work out room... hmmmm.... do they have to walk all the way around to use the bathroom? I 've never really looked at the floor plan before. thanks for posting it!

I looked back at the houseguest page. I was right about some, wrong about others. It’s interesting to see how your perspective changes.

Comment

Wait a minute. The HOH room has a balcony? Lol

Comment

Ok guys. Got a question during the game/flirty talk Ang and Ty had earlier in the lounge, a person in the chat room said Tyler mention a song by Zach brown band "whatever it is" was "their song" did any of you catch that and if so, when in the convo did he say that?

Comment

• belle1
                    belle1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Around 12:30 BBT
                    Tyler said he was thinking of a Zac Brown song and said that was Angela’s song. She said she liked that song. Sorry I missed the name of the song, their whispers were so low.

• TTOTambz
                    TTOTambz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it's called "Whatever it is"

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X