Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn Baby Burn ... GET YOUR BUTTON TONIGHT!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Baby Burn ... GET YOUR BUTTON TONIGHT!!!!!

What a flip flop turnabout CRAZY season this has been so far!

And, while the last endurance competition didn't actually endure .....

The refreshing and checking for who won the Power of Veto during the long downtime for the Hide and Go Seek Competition certainly put the burn on bandwidth usage here at BBU.

Many of you earned the ENDURANCE donator button with your donation last Thursday ....

Tonight, we'll be offering up another special button that you can earn if you make a donation to help with the cost of the extra bandwidth that happened as a result of the PoV Competition and looking ahead to tonight, as a new Head of Household takes control.

Make a Donation tonight - earn this special one night only button ...

Pretty appropriate considering how we are burning through the bandwidth and Brett won the veto AND set the house on fire ...those flames were legit!

Many thanks in advance : )

** if you make a donation tonight - post here or email me using the contact button at the bottom of the page ... so I can add your special button : )
    Last edited by Lexie; 08-23-2018, 09:35 PM.

Ok I would have made an eviction donation anyway, but now I’m curious as to where the button will go lmao. You can always get rid of the celebrity button as I wasn’t real fond of that version lol.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your donation, @Walleye!
      Hey! I made that Celebrity BB button! You better keep it! LOL

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh crap! Sorry KennyERJ 😀🤪😝

Walleye ... it's right down under your new Passionate for BBU button ... and I would never take away one of your buttons... you earned those bad boys!!

THANK YOU for kicking off the Donator button ...

Comment

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      How did I give myself one .... ?? Too funny ...

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol feel the burn admin button.

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay .. so I was at work and in a hurry and apparently in too much of a hurry and EVERYBODY got a button ... but I've fixed it now and now your button is up there on top ... whew

Ok, I made my donation. Can't wait for the button. I won't be around for the show tonight, but I promise I won't log on and check to see who is evicted so as to save on the bandwidth. Sorry I am missing so much this year but you know......

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your donation Ladycop! I see you have your pretty new button! I got one too! Woot!

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ladycop

Just logged on and I saw Kenny wearing a fabulous new button and of course I have to have it! Luckily I remembered my paypal password as I am far from home! Won’t get the show tonight with no TV, but I should be in for the night at 9:00 to come here and follow along to see what is going on.....this button is so appropriate as I was just riding a bike up a steep hill trying to keep up with my husband. I was sucking wind and feeling the burn for sure.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your donation & continued support, Lynette! Hope you're enjoying your time with your husband.

Thanks Lynette

Comment

THIS waiting ... for the HoH competition to at least show on the Live Feeds... is really a killer on bandwidth ... people refreshing ... looking ... checking ... refreshing ... looking.. checking ...

We ONLY ask for help because we need it to be able to stay up and running ... without help .. we cant manage it ...

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks to the handful of people who are always reaching out to support BBU when we ask .. like tonight ...

walleye, ~smee~, Ladycop, Lynette, mimichick, Autumn, magoopy, Mongado22 and Mary4BB .. those were the donator tonight earning themselves the special button.

This little hobby .. turned into a 16 year 24/7 ... job ... can get pretty costly ... our moderators spend countless time here making sure things run smoothly ... thanks to Rob ... we have BBU to hang out and talk BB ... but we do need help and not just from the same set of people over and over again ...

If you like spending your time here.... you like the Live Feed Discussions .... reading them.. posting in them.... you like the Live Feed Updates and the countless hours that it takes from volunteers taking their time to keep you updated as best they can ... please consider supporting BBU ... any donations are appreciated and used to keep it all going ... thanks.

Comment

• Autumn
          Autumn commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Lexie for my new special button. Also thanks to everyone here at BB Updates.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X