X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Live Feed Discussion-August 24, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!
  • sdkgeo
    • Jun 2015

Morning all.

Angela is now going to show Faysal how you are supposed to do it.

Comment

• Pioneer
      Pioneer commented
      Editing a comment
      Faysal - "Angela will not put up 2 targets, she is too smart to do that."

Guess Faysal is NOT a Target..... But we had a deal.... Sure you did Faysal, only problem is that Angela has an Alliance.

and Good Morning!
      Last edited by Pioneer; 08-24-2018, 08:05 AM. Reason: to add Good Morning, sorry for not starting out with that

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      sdkgeo
      O.T. buuuuut ...... during the off season would it be possible to add a "like" option to replies to comments? I would love to acknowledge replies to show members that I agree or good point and such.
  • lyriele2
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jul 2016

Lol. Having a battle back frustrates me, since L6 has successfully worked so well together to get to this point, only to have a big old wrench thrown in the works at this stage of the game. I just hope that big old wrench is Scotty.

Comment

• Yaya1300
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jun 2015

I’m frustrated about the battle back as well
      amd that person will likely have safety for a week. Ugh! Question about Tyler’s power....it’s good until 8 people left so they send someone home there’s 7 and battle back gets it back to 8 so is it good for that week too????

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        It ends this week...so it will go unused. Now he just has to hope Sam never mentions he had it

• AmyBeth
        AmyBeth commented
        Editing a comment
        But if she does mention it Tyler can use that to vote her out as she told him she wouldn't tell even after it was gone.

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was for 8 weeks, Bay's was good for 8 people
    • lyriele2
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jul 2016

It sure would be nice if they would give him an extra week with that under the circumstances of the battle back, but I think it was good for only 8 weeks, not specifically 8 people. I would love to be wrong about that LOL

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I contemplated that all night too. I thought his said to F8 - and if that was the specific wording than as soon as someone comes back in it's back to F8. So, it might still be good. Of the advantages 6 advantages (3 power apps, 2 hackers and battle back) only two worked in L6's favor:

Power Apps: Sam's would've helped FOUTTE if KK could put together an 8 piece puzzle, Bay took hers to jury, Ty's expires this week (we think)

Hackers split one for Hal - one for KC & Battle Back will favor HIVE side

What we have to remember is fans tend to pull for underdogs (even if they are terrible game players) and the timing is coincidental. B/c I'm a Tyler fan I'd rather things had worked out for a rewind week since I believe once L6 turns on each other (Brett) it would've offered better strategy, but it is what it is.
    • BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Here's Fessie through history:

King during the Trojan Wars: Oh, look, they sent me this big beautiful wooden horse. Hurray, open the gates and bring it in!

Julius Caesar: Oh, silly woman, it was just a dream. What senator would stab me on the Senate floor, just because it's the Ides of March.

General Custer: I survived the Civil War, I'm not afraid of a few Indians.

No, Angela isn't that dumb, Fessie, but good, gosh & golly, you are!

Comment

• misscmm
        misscmm commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Betty - you never fail to amuse! Dear Fester - "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
        -Maurice Switzer"

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh, is that who said that? I’ve always wondered.
    • BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Don't like the battle back since 3 of them have had a chance to share notes. Only good thing is no L6 has to worry this week and only one reject can return next week and it's normally only a temporary victory. Think Victor.

It's just the artificial drama CBS does for the network shows.

Wonder if they'll show the equipment failures from last night?

Comment

• Pioneer
        Pioneer commented
        Editing a comment
        re: equipment failures - I'm gonna go with a "No" - they won't show that. Think about how long they made the Slip-N-Slide look. No elapsed timer and showed the same footage multiple times from different angles.

Battle Back should not happen as they have been able to see Good Bye messages, talk to Julie (and she gives out information) and I assume that the evicted HGs have done other interviews.
    • BBhead
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jun 2015

Hi all!!! Who are we rooting for this season? I'm L6 all the way, Team Tyler. Shocked?

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        Just because Sam is acting a little different from the rest of them, doesn't mean she should go.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they can’t trust Sam. It’s not that she is acting different.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        I have NEVER wanted a houseguest to win as badly as I do this season. Tyler all the way to the end, and he wins! Also, I could give a crap about having one alliance plow through and dominate as long as they are good strategically and very loyal. Well, L-6 has played this game brilliantly all the way. I am a HUGE L-6 fan (haha...can you tell?) Personally, I would like to see Ty and KC in the final 2.
    • Border57
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Maybe they can get Fessy to volunteer to go out, so he can make sure SCOTTIE doesn't get back in in a battle back!

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally foresee him winning the veto and using it on Haleigh thinking he has the votes to stay. At this point I think Haleigh will be all for him leaving, even she is over him now

• AmyBeth
        AmyBeth commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure if I missed something- do the hgs know for sure there is a battle back- or are they just assuming.
    • lyriele2
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jul 2016

It cracks me up that say is Fay is telling Hay that the two of them are the best thing that has happened to Angela's game, so there's no way she would Target either of them LOL. Um, NOT!

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        That's why Zingbot called him a moron. lol
    • maxxum26
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jul 2015

I'll go ahead and chime in that, just like everyone else here, I am not a fan of the battle back. Now that it's happening, I hope that Scottie wins it. We all know that whoever comes back with just be a revolving door right back out though.

Now on to the remaining game. Fessy and Hay will go up this week. Fessy will be dumbfounded (which is his normal state), Hay will have a million "I told you so's" to say to Fessy, and 1 of them will go home. That should be Hay, but chances are this house is stupid enough to dump Fessy out the door this week. Who does booting Fess benefit in that house? It benefits Brett. I can't think of anyone else that can say they are better off with Fess going out the door on Thursday.

JC needs Hay to leave. Tyler would be better off with Hay leaving over Fess. Angela would actually be better off with Hay leaving as well. Sam doesn't like Hay and would like to see her go. Kaycee is just Kaycee and it doesn't matter to her what happens as she thinks that L6 will have her no matter what.

Let's just say that Fessy wins Veto, what does he do? I don't think Hay will want him to use it on her. I think he may not use it on her. I think he is a bit more selfish that most people think. He thinks he can win his way to the end, and maybe he can. So I don't see him sacrificing his own game for her. That would make this week interesting at least.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here's hoping FestheMess wins POV and comes down, then Hay is the only one who will be voted out. Since otherwise, both Fes and Hay can play for HOH and maybe win. Put JC up as Pawn make Fes choose big head decision over little (microscopic) head decision.
    • AmyBeth
      Big Brother Fan
      • Jul 2016

I'm feeling like after the noms L6 will have an easier time convincing Fessy that it is good for his game for Hay to go. Talk about how she hasn't had his back etc. He is moronic enough to believe them and still work with them- could come in handy to get Brett and or Sam out during the DE.

Comment

• misscmm
        misscmm commented
        Editing a comment
        Halsal make me uncomfortable. They aren't even cute together. I actually think Hal is a strong girl and in the outside world she wouldn't give him the time of day. (Perhaps Scotty IS more her type.) I think Fay is brutish and condescending toward her and she bites her tongue (errr nails ...) to just get through one day at a time. I feel actually feel sorry for her being "stuck" with him. No where to run!

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Everytime she spouted why Scottie should stay it was because "he's good for MY game, and he's not coming after ME." there wasn't a we or our game in those conversations, so if they can make him see she is just using him, maybe have them talk about how she is all over Brett when Fes isn't around or in the DR. It will make him mad enough to either A:Punch Brett and get evicted immediately or B:Vote HayLayonEveryGuy out this week. If Hay wins POV - Fess is gone
    • DisMom
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jul 2015

Good Afternoon all of you beautiful BBU'ers! I have not been by much this season, but try to check in and read all of the analysis. This is one of the first seasons in a long time that it seems like everyone is cheering for the same team, at least from what I see posted. Then again it's kinda hard to root for the Fumblebees and their delusions that they are somehow the best players making the biggest moves, lol.

I am hating the jury battle back and if anyone has to come back I'm hoping it's Scottie, since of all of them I liked him the most. Poor guy, I wish things had worked out differently for him. While I'm not a fan of showmances, it would have been fun to see him find love, lol.

I love Tyler, I love that he's been good enough that he's not had to use his app. That being said, TPTB had 3 power apps and only 1 got used, I can't believe they are very happy to have them fizzle out like that. For that reason I feel like they will try and get this last one used. With the battle back-should Bayleigh win her way back, does her app still count?

Oh and I have to say that as "douchey" and "fratboyish" as Brett is-I really like him. His game has been different, but still good. Out of the L6's remaining members, Angela is my least favorite, Tyler and KC my faves.

All around this has been a wonderful season.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        There are definitely people here not cheering for L6. (I wish they would post more as I like their opposing viewpoints) They have gone mostly quiet as most of Foutte is out.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not completely a L6 fan. Do to the fact that they used people for numbers and then are going to discard them. I also don't like them because they are made up of the pretty people and they are the ones that normally get their way. I agree with Rock star when she says that Angela feels that she is entitled.

Fourteen just didn't have had good understanding of what was going on.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoa! I couldn't agree with you more! Great post DisMom!
    • maxxum26
      Big Brother Groupie
      • Jul 2015

Alright, so after watching the ep last night, I have to say that the way Hay reacted when told about Scottie trying to get her up really shows me where Hay's heart is in this game. I hadn't watched the feeds much, but I had watched the flashback of these times and needed to see the DR session to make sure what I thought then was right. Hay 100% has feelings for Scottie. Yes, those feelings are just friendship (at least for now), but they are strong feelings none the less.

What leads me to thinking this? The fact that she had to leave the HOH room before she broke down. She couldn't lose it like that in front of Fess. It would have proved Fess right to be jealous. Hay's breakdown in the house could have just been for show, that is why I needed the DR to confirm it. She was still breaking down hard in the DR and said she was too emotional to talk about it. This makes it hard to reconcile why Hay didn't fight harder to keep Scottie from going up. I know she couldn't say much with JC in the room, but after he left she could have jumped down Fess's throat and made sure that Scottie wasn't put up. Yes, the harder she fought, the more jealous Fess was going to be, but she should have stood up to him much harder.

Does anyone really think that they would see Hay bawling the way she was about Scottie back stabbing her if Fess was evicted? Or even if she found out that Fess was talking behind her back to get her put up? I don't see it.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fessy is pretty pig headed, and the more a woman wants something, probably the harder he digs in his heels against it, feeling he's right. I don't think Hay would ever have gotten anywhere with him.

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fessy seems to be one of those ‘I know best’ people.

As for Hay’s change of outfit mystery, when she left HOH room, there was some time missing before we saw her again in the WC crying, If my memory serves she was telling Tyler what happened and that she was in no shape to talk to Scottie now. He offered comfort, she left bathroom broke down in hallway, then went into the geo room and found Angela and KC. She turned to leave but Angela pulled her back in. Both were trying to comfort her, Tyler came in and joined to comfort her. Now I remember all of this but do not remember if her clothes were different between HOH room and WC. I guess she if changed clothes after leaving HOH then it had to be during the time she was not on camera.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Kimbers It does mean she trusted Scottie.
    • AmyBeth
      Big Brother Fan
      • Jul 2016

Fessy talking in the bathroom earlier to Sam about how he has never been arrested.... liar,liar, etc.
      Chattanooga (Hamilton County) TN Jail Arrest Details
      Booked Dated: 7/7/2013 12:45:02 AM
      Booked Age: 21
      Arresting Agency: Chattanooga
      Charge(s): PUBLIC INTOXICATION & INDECENT EXPOSURE
      Source: Rapsheet

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, he showed his little FesteringBoil to someone outside the house????? SHOCKER - NOT!!!!!!!!!!! He's gross and in his own way a narcissistic chauvinistic PIG!! (Pretty Ignorant Guy)

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        And now we know why he doesn’t drink...

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Becky, he ignorantly presented his self without being asked. Lol..

HA. And now we have 2 put up with him trying 2 convince Hal that this week sucks... er..go. or i.go she should make the best of it. Meaning, he is the the best of it.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...