This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 29, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Happy Eve of Eviction day everybody. Who will be in Sam's salon chair today?

Comment

beckyd30 To edit pix I use a program called Photo Editor by iudesk. It's an app on my Kindle. It's fairly simple to crop or resize the pixels and then resave it. (The Amazon version is 3.6) I still have a flip phone, but iudesk.com has links to Google Play & for Androids at the bottom of the page. Hope that helps.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I will point them out to you and let you work your magic. Since I can't figure it out on my desktop.

I was reading a live feed from last night, where JC was telling Tyler about how bad Sam treats Brett and Tyler was agreeing. I've been watching the live feeds, and I don't see it. Am I missing something or is this JC trying to stir up drama? Every time I see Brett and Sam talk, they seem to okay and no issues. I mean other than the laundry thing and the HOH mic issue.

Comment

JC is trying to stir things up and paint targets on others

Comment

Has anyone seen the feeds from last night where JC was touching Tyler and kissed under Tyler's arm while Tyler was sleeping??? That is unacceptable!! Something should be done about that in my opinion.

Comment

• AvengerSquirrel
            AvengerSquirrel commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw the video. It is gross. He has gotten away with far to much as is. He really needs to go. The producers need to do something about it.

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            The story seems to be that he was trying to comfort Tyler, who was having a nightmare. They both seemed mostly asleep. Tyler did tell Kaycee though that he doesn't want JC sleeping with him anymore. JC has always liked sleeping with someone else and is kind of snuggly. He hates sleeping alone.

JC wants all the girls gone so he can have Tyler and Brett to himself. He is super jealous of Angela!

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Why can't he accept they aren't gonna go gay for him? To force himself on them like he did with Ty sleeping is feeding the stereotype that gays are pervs.

• AvengerSquirrel
            AvengerSquirrel commented
            Editing a comment
            He's making it really hard to watch. They give him a good edit for shows, but the feeds say different. They show the real JC which is not a nice or good JC

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            People have been kicked out of the US Senate for less.

AG needs to step in and say something to JC, and frankly, to Tyler, too. Things like that can really affect JC outside of the house, so it's for his protection as much as anyone else's in the house that he's told he's stepping over boundaries. And he's a smart guy, I'm sure he knows it, but he obviously needs a reminder.

Okay so you know the old saying ---- curiosity killed the cat? Well MEOW!
          Even though I was exhausted I stayed up waiting to see if/when a talk would occur between JC & Tyler (and/or Tyler with Brett/L6).

And then it happened to the point that IMHO JC sank his game -- JC went at Tyler aggressively demanding Angela go next. In the course of the convo all the points JC made to Brett he tries to claim Brett said to him. I'm stunned by how calm Ty was with him b/c JC seems to be getting angrier that he can't get Ty to do what he wants.

He's DEMANDING Tyler take out Angela next and won't stop pushing. During the conversation he tries to force Tyler into committing to keep Sam over Angela and refused to see they would lose KC by voting out Angela. He also refused to see how Tyler (even though he wouldn't) could possibly leave if Hal put him on the block with KC. When Ty points out if Sam/Ang keep KC then Hal evicts him. To this JC tells Tyler I'm not good at winning comps, but I'm effing great at CONTROLLING PEOPLE. (apparently that is everyone but Tyler!)

Where he really messes up is saying Brett said Angela has Tyler wrapped and that Brett intends to put up Ang/KC. The issue here is JC truly does think Tyler isn't smart enough to see through this and knows Brett would NEVER say that (even if Brett thought that to his core- he would NEVER say it). Tyler points out if Hal wins & noms both KC/Ang they'll blame you (JC) b/c you'll be the closest to her. AGAIN JC messes up saying no it will be Brett - (meaning JC plans on pushing THAT precise agenda and then blaming Brett for it).

I'm in awe of Tyler for not turning to JC & saying so WHO do you think puts you on the block? You're okay with risking my life & you know KC/Ang aren't coming for you & I've told you we would bring KC to F3 but that's not enough for you - you would rather put me in jeopardy of leaving at F7 so you basically keep your ideal 3 people who would never nominate you & all take you to F2 & I should just trust it b/c you "control everyone in the house". If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Ty even conceded once Hal leaves they can go back to JC's plan but he's just not having it.

I've been sleeping and just read updates, but don't see where Ty has talked to Brett or any of L6 today about this. (interesting).

Meanwhile, Pouty McFesterson sent JC to deliver a message (read: threat) to Tyler that if there is a battle back he will win it. Okay buddy how'd that work out on the wall & in a comp tailored made for you ---- oh right you lost to TWO FEMALES! The other bit of Fussybits is he plans on trying to turn Tyler (and Brett?) against Angela and Sam based on what he'll say in his speech. (my guess is it will only serve to make L6 & Sam closer). Almost makes me want him to win battle back & then lose HOH to one of Sam or Brett just for that brilliant move!

And what I desperately want is for JC's heiny to end up on the block next week either from the get or after re-noms. He needs to understand what having people in your corner means.

Anxious to see when/if Ty has an L6 meeting to download the conversation (at the very least I suspect he'll talk to Brett). Just like L6 always do I expect they'll remain calm in the moment, but this will undoubtedly result in JC moving up the boot order. B/c of the battle back he'll have to be put on ice for now -- but let's see if a deal is cut with Hal to keep her around while JC (Sam?) become the targets. One thing is certain I'll be pulling for Pouty McFesterson NOT to win the Battle Back b/c JC will lose his mind if Scottie returns instead after his drama & telling Ty "there is NO WAY there is a battle back'.

Comment

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            HA HA. Sewwww ..... JC is messing up his game with Tyler both in bed.. and out.

Geez, how do they put up with Haleigh. First she just went in and started laying all over Kaycee earlier and now she's up in the HoH spooning with Angela. LOL, I don't think her feminine wiles will work on Kaycee and Angela.

What was that movie a while back about the girl (Jennifer Jason Leigh??) that starts imitating her gorgeous roommate and kind of becomes her and tries to take over her life. That's what Haleigh reminds me of with Angela.

ETA: and she starts petting Angela like she does the guys.

Comment

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            Single White Female lol Hey sdkgeo (or anyone who has been watching feeds) I was sleeping all day & was curious if Tyler talked to Brett at all re: JC throwing Brett UTB hard core (read:lying) or to any of L6 about JC?

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think they've had a chance to talk with people moving around so much.

Maybe this is a hot take --- but I feel like the house should be held to the same standards and allowing Pouty McFesterson (and JC) to sleep all day gives them an advantage in competitions. With the battle back on the horizon a well rested Fes will do better in a comp, particularly if it's an endurance comp. He should have to get up at 10AM like the rest of the house.

Comment

Oh GACK... Now we are going to get new nicknames about Hay new lay about on hers vs hims. And yes, I need to update the new cuttie pie nickys.

beckyd30,,,, I can't remember what SMIMI stands for??? D'OH.

Comment

I am more than ready for JC to finally get his butt on the block and then sent packing.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                JC on the block could be epic.

Why does Faysal let Haleigh braid his hair like that. He does realize it makes his look ridiculous doesn't he?

Comment

Ahhh - so finally a Ty conversation occurred, but not between the parties I expected (with Brett) but with KC which makes sense. Basically, he told KC that people all think it's KC/Angela or KC/Ty as final 2. She asked him if it's just JC saying it (so he must've already warned her) and he tells her no also Brett.

They both think it's a good thing b/c no one expect the two of them going to the end together. While many have thought Ty took his foot off the gas this week - I'm of the opinion he never does anything without an end goal -- so my thoughts are he's doing it to INCREASE the target on him being beside Angela if he goes on the block.

Comment

Interesting conversation with Tyler and Angela, discussing JC being jealous of Angela.

According to RealVegas tomorrow's HoH and battleback is the standing on the spinning disks comp.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                    TTOTambz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think I recall Tyler saying he doesn't like spinning. This won't be a good battle for Fessy -- I think Scottie will do well & the lighter people I wonder if JC would try to win. Also could see Sam (upper body strength), KC & Hal all doing well.

• JeanK
                    JeanK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure how I feel about RealVegas. He/She has mini tantrums like a 10 year old and honestly, after all these years WE can pretty accurately guess what comps are coming. The only benefit of those posts are the behind the scenes information.
                    I keep wanting to think it's Rachel but others have said it's an intern with permission to give out tidbits of info to keep the paying viewers and make them feel important.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X