This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 1, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning everybody.

Happy veto comp day!

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      do we know who is competing yet?!!

Sounds like JC really is fooled by Tyler if he says "Good job, you are finally learning". He must honestly think he's been directing the entire season so far, to say that. He's nearly as clueless as Fessy saying that.

Some people said yesterday that they think Fessy would be a bitter juror. I don't think so. His deal is sports, and you win some and you lose some, and he knows this is a game. It would be unsportsmanlike to be a bitter juror and I don't think that's in him. Rock star, on the other hand, yes, I could see her holding a grudge because she was treated pretty rough, going up on the block three times like that. I hope "not looking stupid" on TV will guide them to honorable voting, though.

Comment

The veto players are Tyler, Haleigh, Scottie, JC, Sam and Kaycee. Brett is the host. Angela is only one sitting out.

Comment

Interesting post on RealVegas- says the producers met to vote on letting JC stay. He will stay at this point but it wasn't a unanimous vote.

Comment

• MrsEmmaPeel
          MrsEmmaPeel commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I've read, JC said the N word again last night which is why they met to decide his fate.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not see JC saying THE word, but read elsewhere he was trying to say Snickers? Knowing his difficulties w/English I'd like to see the video before I condemn him on that moment. But, no doubt his actions have been out of bounds. However until the cast loudly complains or he puts lives/property in danger, zip will occur. Remember how Aaryn was kept despite her vile comments.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          My problem with the whole situation is that he was talked to early in the season about both the harassment and the racial slurs and warned if the behavior occurred again there would be serious consequences...and now it’s occuring again and there are zero consequences. He’s even making a joke of being talked to about it and not even remotely taking it seriously. They need to do something.

Veto results.?

Comment

• AmyBeth
          AmyBeth commented
          Editing a comment
          Not played yet.

So Scottie says he, Rockblock and Bay made a deal in the jury house that they would all vote the same- that way they get to pick the winner.... hmmm... such a hive move- they can't count??? That's only 3!

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Scottie means the group of Bay, Rocky, Scottie ALREADY DECIDED they will have themselves plus Fes and Haleigh all vote for one player to win so there is no chance certain players can win. THIS IS BS and TPTB really should put a stop to this. Basically this group is so bitter they're going to make sure Tyler or Angela can't win b/c we know those are the two players Bay/Rocky don't want to win.

Talk about a sham - this will ruin the season if Tyler gets to F2 and he can't win simply b/c Bay/Rocky are pissed he out played them. I'm super annoyed by this and hope TPTB tell them they'll look like a bunch of losers (and extremely petty) if they do that). But based on this new revelation it looks like Tyler won't be able to win no matter what he does or who he brings (perhaps against Angela - but odds of her being in the other chair are slim to none).

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          That THEY get to pick the winner. Well DUH... that is what the jury is FOR. So what if you vote the same, every jury has peeps who vote the same. These HIVE Peeps are so delusional. WEeeee control the winner.

Now with Fessy in the jury, the delusional visions of powers and alternate reality will skyrocket. Like I said about how he came off in his 8 year old pictures, the boy see the world only through his thoughts. No one else's vision has a place in his little head...(cause he sure doesn't have a mind).

What makes me sad, is how JC has carried himself in the house. He has done enough on the broadcast nights to show enough of his 'I'm more racey than the average person' personality.

Like Bayleigh, she went in with one persona, but left the house with a different one. One that 99% of peeps believe is the real Bayleigh. The snack ragger.n.stuff.

JC is the first person of his height in the BB House. He's not cared about his culture or those like him who might not be seen in the best light due to his deportment. Not the fact that he is gay, or short. But that he is a perv. So 'sadly' as they say in the diary room, he will be seen as the ~first short gay perv~ to play the game.

If I was a short gay person in the world I would be kinda frustrated with JC.

There is so much prejudice in the world, and I am flabbergasted when a person has the rare opportunity to turn some misplaced beliefs upside down...but don't.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent it Twitter to Rupaul about the situation. Being that he is like an icon of the LGBT community, hopefully he can get them just say that they do not endorse or approve of anything that JC has done in the house and if they call for his removal CBS will do it in a heartbeat

As per my comments above TPTB better have Dr. Will be the one who handles the jury round table b/c he's about the only one who could say --- so apparently 5 of you have decided to be the pettiest jury in BB history - you already own the worst alliance in history. You all claim to be super fans but based on what you have collectively decided to do I guess this means myself, Dan or Derrick wouldn't have won Big Brother then right?

So -- maybe this is the only way you can make yourselves seem relevant - but expect some major fan blow back for doing something this petty. I expected this from Rocky but Scottie IS A TRUE super fan. So disappointed that group is going to ruin the season for me.

I hope this gets put on blast during the National show & the group all get booed walking on to the stage on jury night so they recognize just how much this action would ruin the season. Besides how would Bay (or Scottie) feel if they had managed to get to the end via beasting the game (something Scottie still might accomplish & Bay had a real shot of doing at one point) but had no shot of winning no matter what they said to the jury?

They don't usually allow the F2 to win AFP - but since we know the jury is going to fix it so Tyler can't win the show I hope if he reaches F2 Grodner let's him take both second place & AFP and tells those poor sports he won by the greatest margin in history.

Hopefully Haleigh tells Angela or KC this information so the F2 can address it in their jury speeches and call out the group.

I'm HOT about this, can you tell?
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-01-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
          NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the jury house was a place to decompose and relax. Bay has been in there long enough to do just that, which goes to show you, she would never have voted fairly. I'm sorry, but I am so sick of bitter voting. As much as many on here dislike Paul, I feel he got screwed both times. The year Nicole won, DaVonne was petty because he bested her and Natalie was phony as all get out, and ignored his game moves. The second time, Alex was petty and so was Jason. I hope I don't offend anyone with my next statement, but I also feel Dan was cheated his second time. I am not a fan of Ian and I don't believe he was deserving of the win. Again, in my opinion another bitter jury, with Britney leading the pack.

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          No surprise here about bitter juries. Paul should have won both years but didn’t because of bitter jury members.

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Blindside of the season - Pouty McFesterson is the one that gets them to see straight.

Happy POV Comp Saturday. Here are the new nicky’s since Friday around 12:30 PM PST.

Clever note to take note of.

Beckyd30

FOUTTE~ was Fraudulently Omitting Unjustifiably Their Top Entitlements

New Nick-Names

Regarding Hay:

Beckd30…...~NoGameleigh

Diane40…...~Complainleigh

GrandmaSusan…...~Cryleith

Mary4BB…...~HayLay

Regarding Sam:

Lexie

……..~Before-the-nominations-Sam
        ….....​​​​​​​~After-the-nominations-Sam

Regarding Tyler:

LCnSummer

.…...~Tongue-Tyed

lyriele2

…...~Master Ty
        …...~TYied up in a neat little
        …...~TY-dyed bow

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I finally got the Sam before and after. HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!

Who won veto? Im assuming Scottie is everyone is mad or are they just complaining about JC and how he always throws comps.
        Last edited by Yaya1300; 09-01-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          They haven't played POV yet - this is just a general statement b/c JC loses all the time (but also throws most comps without trying). That spinning disc comp was tailor made for JC & he was the first one down.

Just like he told Tyler I don't want to be have not ---- pick someone else, like Scottie. To which Ty reminds him Scottie has been a have not THREE times. JC has done it once & in truth it's easier for him to sleep in those beds. He just doesn't want to- doesn't want to win (so he gets no blood on his hands), doesn't want to be on block or be have not.

I'm with the group - I'd tell JC if you think you're going to keep pulling this nonsense & not be called out for it think again. And if one of Hal/Scottie win POV I'd put up JC and tell him since you refuse to help us keep the players we need on the block you can sit beside them and prove your use to the group & tell him besides then no one will ever see us as working together. You'll stay by 5-0 or 4-1 so relax.

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          They haven’t started the veto competition yet.

Remember in Season 16 where Devin Shepherd stalked the lovely Amber Borzotra so that he ruined her game. They didn't do anything about him. It wasn't her fault she was so beautiful he couldn't keep it together.

Like Survivor one year where Russell's cousin was so smitten with a gal, and because he was married, HE felt her beauty was tempting him to think bad thots. So off with her head.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          It was Caleb who stalked Amber and got her evicted. Disgusting. Devin was just an ass who "has a daughter" but got serious HOH'itus.

Unfortunately, bitter jury's are part of the game. This is nothing new, from first Survivor winner when Sue made her famous snake/rat speech and Denise losing BB when jury saw her DR's since they weren't sequestered through Russell Hanz and of course Paul getting dissed twice. Even on BBOTT the public picked the "nice" player over the other two who weren't as well liked. It's really tough to eliminate human feelings in a game where deception is an essential part of winning and people hate being lied to.

But, hopefully, a majority can use their intellect and be objective in picking a winner but I don't have much hope with the Hive Fumblebees. Even when they recognize their goofs, they still resent the rest for taking advantage of their game mistakes. Time will tell if they act like adults or whiny kids.

(Note, my grandfather use to take delight in beating me as a kid at checkers and I still resent it over 50 yrs later, so good luck, Ty! But, my adult brain also realizes the lesson he taught me that victory must be earned, not given. So again, good luck, Ty!)

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Danielle, not Denise. Season 3

She was one of the best and was robbed.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I hate when I get brain farts on names but inherited that twix from my Mom. I can remember faces, but forget names of people in my own life, including family members!! But I do so remember her doing the devil horns in her DR's.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Danielle, one of my favorites and robbed.

Originally posted by LCnSummer View Post
        Remember in Season 16 where Devin Shepherd stalked the lovely Amber Borzotra so that he ruined her game. They didn't do anything about him. It wasn't her fault she was so beautiful he couldn't keep it together.

Like Survivor one year where Russell's cousin was so smitten with a gal, and because he was married, HE felt her beauty was tempting him to think bad thots. So off with her head.
        It was Caleb who stalked Amber. Here's her comments:

It was bad. I felt awful because I tried to deal with it as best I can and I had never dealt with anything like that so I didn't know how to react. I was trying to as nice as I could and try to tell him in a nice way that I'm not interested and I don't think he bought it.

Lost track of all the competing Hanz's. His bro failed on BB, while his son walked off on his second attempt at Survivor. Honestly, don't remember a cousin on Survivor, but heck I can barely remember most winners. 😁

​​​​​
        Last edited by BettyBoo; 09-01-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right. It was Caleb. But didn't Devin do some stalking or weird stuff? O'eee EE vvvvv

To many wackossss to keep tabs on.

And NO... I'm not gonna do a spread-sheet-thingy to track wackos. NOPE. No gonna. )>:

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Tee hee, how many "normal" folks do these shows? Especially after 20 yrs of them.

Haleigh is a barnacle that Tyler and Angela can't scrap off. Every time I see her she is in the HoH or is following one of them around.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          If Scottie wins VETO, they can get the scrapper out. Also, why don't HOHs just lock the door & play dead? I would.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X