This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 4, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning all. Long talk with Brett and Scotty in the backyard in the early morning hours. Scotty spilling the tea about everything that Bayleigh and Rockstar said in the jury house and everything that Haleigh has said.

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      Was their chat on BBAD?

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      Did anyone pick up this conversation and details Scottie shared? I checked yesterday and today's updates but there's nothing. I was hoping to learn what he shared.

There's a new topic in the Cafe Forum for y'all to put the nicknames.

Comment

Scotty doing his best not to go back out the BB revolving door LOL

Comment

Regarding the comp debate, either Tyler did not break the rules or he did break the rules and TPTB chose to ignore this. In my biased way towards Tyler, I think that he did not break the rule. First no mention in Angela’s reading of rules at start of competition that feet or foot needs to be on disk. Second, TOTB ruled against Fessy in the VETO when he put a ball that hit the floor in his basket thus preventing tie between him and KC for the VETO.

Comment

Good Morning all,

Starting to see the L6 shift but what we don't know for sure is whether Brett is setting up JC to ensure he goes out ahead of himself or if he's using JC to help get out Angela.

From Brett's perspective:
          We know Tyler has told him not to worry about Angela (but the paranoia can drive a BBer crazy). We also can presume Brett sees how vehemently JC defends Tyler and since he's smart (Brett) may want to limit Ty's options in the house in order to keep Ty tied to their F2.

Although Brett sees through Haleigh he also knows he won't likely be the one she puts on the block, however he also is witnessing Hal trying to get in tight with Ang/KC which probably worries him. He doesn't really have a relationship with KC outside of L6 and JC is also relatively new to him. As for Sam the reality is everyone knows she'll gun for Haleigh and after that who knows? (probably Angela), but she also has a love/hate for Brett so he could easily be one of her noms.

Bottom line - Brett is trying to figure out how he navigates to a F2 chair and my gut says he's doing these things to set up JC b/c the little guy doesn't win AT ALL so L6 taking him deep (F4 or F3) makes him an easy cut. Brett would rather JC was cut prior OR somehow could figure out a way to get JC to win and cut Angela.

From JC's perspective:
          He's over playing his hand and being so overtly dramatic it's pissing off Tyler, Angela, and virtually anyone who knows what he's trying to do. Since JC hasn't kept it a secret his goal is to turn people against each other that will be the very thing which brings him down. At the moment he is safe ONLY b/c he's performed so poorly in competitions.

In the unlikely event JC wins HOH this coming week it still would be surprising for him to take a shot. It would require a perfect storm of events and he'd have to jeopardize ticking off every member of his F4 alliance to get Angela out. He'd have to get and keep Ang/KC both on the block ( a tall order b/c Tyler is already well aware of where JC sits on this matter so he'd gun for POV even if Angela didn't start on the block). As we know JC is great at playing trouble maker and planting seeds but having to work in the open under immense pressure is not his forte.

With JC spiraling though (and the likelihood TPTB want him out sooner than later) I wonder how much of this is being fueled by DRs making JC act so foolish in order to put a target on his back and move him up the pecking order? I still think he's the perfect DE oust b/c it limits how much time he can go crazy in the house (which we know he would).

Since this coming week is NOT a DE I suspect the house targets Hal (assuming they stick with the plan to take out Scottie this week - although that could change if Hal keeps getting paranoid or tells Scottie he is the one leaving). Then Ty/KC can decide if they want to take out JC in DE, Brett or let JC take his shot at Angela. KC is very committed to getting L6 to F4 (the one variance is likely Brett who she'd be fine cutting at F5).

The missing links:
          What JC is missing STILL is that Brett would NEVER nominate KC/Angela next week if he won HOH. There is no way he would jeopardize putting up two of his L6 alliance while Sam, Haleigh and JC were still in the house. But, JC is so blinded by his need to control the game he doesn't see that alliance or Brett's alignment to that group.

Moreover, JC is so caught up in Tyler- Angela he can't see the forest for the trees. Tyler isn't lying when he says Angela hasn't replaced JC (she hasn't -- KC has). But JC has tunnel vision on this and is blowing up his game over it. Sam will NEVER turn on Tyler so that is a vote in his pocket at all times, ditto for KC. Brett may vote differently depending on the circumstances but he's pretty committed to their F2.

The funniest part of this entire situation is JC is so intent on forcing Brett to do the dirty work and Brett not recognizing how JC rolls is trying to do the same with him (neither realizes that the other WON'T make the move which is probably why Tyler is smirking whenever JC talks about it). And, while both Brett and JC try to figure out how they bring Tyler to F2 the problem is NEITHER of them have figured out how close KC & Tyler are. THAT will be BOTH their undoings.

Tyler game play and moving forward:
          As JC (and Brett) push and pull to get Angela out. If I didn't know any better I'd say Tyler is doing this on purpose. I'm not saying Tyler doesn't like Angela (I believe he truly does). Rather, if we've learned anything about Tyler's game play he makes rapid adjustments and ALWAYS spends time with the person he wants to sit on the block with. When he senses danger, he shifts.

This isn't a case of Ty suddenly becoming unaware -- he knows fully well JC and Brett are both worried. So, the fact he's spending even more time with Angela could be construed as that is what Tyler wants them (JC/Brett) focused on. At least this way they aren't focused on trying to figure out how to take out Tyler!

All this while KC & Ty touch base daily and giggle over the fact not one person has put 2 and 2 together re: their F2. Masterful I say --- masterful.

Comment

Little Head Tyler, how like you this play?", to which he replies. Big Head Tyler doth protest too much, methinks". Alas, Tyler is succumbing to the wiles of the cute girl ...

Comment

I have been searching for days, I MUST HAVE the fish shirt Tyler wore in HOH comp Thursday. It's driving me crazy. For my grandson.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                I found one that looks like it in negative Enjoi Skateboards Enjoi Fish Tank Tank Top - Black ---- it's sold out right now - they have it in cream too -- Enjoi Fish Tank Top Short Sleeve - Men's - both are sold out most likely because of Tyler
                Last edited by beckyd30; 09-04-2018, 05:50 PM.

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, lol.

Meanwhile- little Tyler is spending too much time with Angela. Giving Brett a chance to scheme with Scottie. This won't give Scottie a chance of staying but may sway the jury towards Brett once Scottie gets back there. Some of the jurors will be looking for any reason to not vote Tyler. I think Tyler needs to say something in his goodbye message to the effect of- "I told Brett to spend as much time with you as possible this week..." just my thoughts.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                True- I've been thinking all week Tyler needs to have a real good download with Scottie, but thinking it would be best to occur on Thursday afternoon. AND --- let's not forget Brett will be voting Scottie out along with everyone (other than maybe Sam)

Watching last night's BBAD now but I don't think it ran late enough to catch Brett - Scottie talk (I caught the part where they discussed AFP with Scottie thinking Bay would win - Certainly not if the polls are accurate (her & Swaggy are dead last). Anyway if you see this @Lexie first I hope you're feeling better and second if possible could you/someone do a quick recap of Scottie-Brett talk from late last night. I don't have access to my friends laptop today with VPN to watch that convo & I'm curious what the tone was & what Scottie told Brett. I could see Brett's wheels were spinning during BBQ and I wonder how much JC is getting in his head.

It seems like Brett is just playing along and setting JC up - but that Scottie/Brett convo may reveal why that isn't necessarily accurate.

Watching JC with Tyler in HOH was so funny b/c he continues to push Angela/KC need to be broken up and he lied several times to Ty. Each time Ty called him on it --- How can JC honestly sit there and say "I never told Fessy anything ---I never told him to put Scottie on the block - PLEASE" JC is perilously close to moving up the hit list (but I still think they target Haleigh next then hit JC during DE (and that's only if Ty/KC/Ang don't decide to blindside Brett during DE). The past two weeks Ang/Ty both received hashtags #Level6 and tweets which Brett was amped over and it may push them to stay together until F4 knowing the public likes their alliance. We'll see.

The thing is if Brett reaches F4 he knows those dates really well (although Tyler has studied with him and feels he's up to speed on them now). Tyler needs to get KC up to speed on the dates b/c the ideal scenario would be Ty winning F4 HOH and KC winning F4 POV (although Ty will gun for both). I'm enjoying Brett's game, (I still have Ty ranked first, but Brett is closing the gap). Notably if I was Ty I'd want to bring Sam and JC to F4 - win HOH and nom JC/Sam then let KC pick who goes to F3 with them. That way he'd give him/KC a better shot of controlling things & ensure both their F2 positions plus not be responsible.

Anyway - if anyone saw that Scottie-Brett chat I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the high points of it. Thanks,

Comment

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi TTOT,

I lost your email address DOH's ...and had thunderous intentions of chatting. lol..... snicker snicker.. I wanted to ck with you if you want your nickys in the new thread sdkgeo created in The Cafe Forum. This is just me being overly cautions --since you are self employed. While they were buried in the twice a week posting of the chart in the daily discussion pages, they just floated along. In their own thread, they are easier to stumble over. 'Not that there's anything wrong with it' like they used to say on Seinfield. (<;
                Last edited by LCnSummer; 09-04-2018, 07:01 PM.

• herms is here
                herms is here commented
                Editing a comment
                Lynette, I would agree with you on that foursome. But the only way it is going to happen is that Tyler Realizes that it is in his best interest to get out Haley. She is a competition beast.

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                LCnSummer all my social stuff is easy to find & it's fine to post Twitter/gmail are all the same:as here i.e. ttotambz .

Lynette - Based on what you are saying then Brett:
                1) outed L6?
                2) told Scottie he was the target?
                3) wants Scottie/Sam/JC to go after Ty/Angela/KC? (or am I reading between the lines?)
                I'm dying for someone to go pull this conversation now so we can see it verbatim (and I don't have access at the moment)

See this is news to me is this a trustworthy site you are reading this from re: Brett shifting gears? I find it hard to believe b/c there is NO WAY JC would ever keep Scottie (or trust he could work with Scottie long term) so I don't see how Brett accomplishes this. Plus I don't believe one of JC or Sam wouldn't tell Tyler.

JC will say SEE I told you Brett was worried & Sam would say Brett/JC are trying to get me to vote to keep Scottie with them so they can come after you. I just don't see one of them not telling Tyler.

Flashback is back up so here are some highlights.

Brett told Scottie to distance himself from Haleigh.
              Scottie told him about what Bayleigh and Angie think. Bayleigh is even keeled, but Angie hates everyone except Haleigh and Faysal.
              Brett encouraging him to campaign to the others and telling him info to drop in his speech. Start campaigning while they still have the yard so that he can get some 1:1
              Brett tells him that Angela was only glad that he was the one that came back because she didn't want any of the others back.
              They talk about the lies that they have caught Haleigh in.
              Haleigh had final 2s with at least 4 people.
              A lot of Faysal bashing.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                But did he out L6? AND did he specifically say he wanted to take out Tyler? This feels more like Brett trying to take out Angela. AND we all know Scottie isn't telling the truth b/c Bay wanted Tyler out big time & was the one saying he shouldn't win.

Hey - kudo's to Brett if this is the case for trying to find an end game --- but just like everyone else this season his lapse in seeing Ty's connections to Sam & JC will end up sending him out the door sooner than he expects b/c I truly don't see Sam/JC not telling Ty this.

• Yaya1300
                Yaya1300 commented
                Editing a comment
                I read and I never heard mention of an alliance or anything about taking a shot at Tyler. I’m not even sure him staying isn’t the best thing for Tyler, but people lie and lie well so who knows.

Did Brett mention any of that conversation to Tyler? JC? I can’t imagine jc wants Scottie to stay.
                Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-04-2018, 10:28 PM.

TTOTambz I typed up from 2:22am to 2:30am while they were still at that pool table into the live feeds

Comment

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much beckyd30

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay so based on that (unless there is more) I don't see how he's sold out any of L6 this seems more preemptive to take out Haleigh (which isn't bad for either Ty or Brett). Unless he keeps going I read from that he wants Haleigh out & that they know Sam's vote & if he & JC vote that way Scottie stays. The issue here is I don't think JC will do it.

And, unless there is more to this convo where Brett specifically says Tyler I think this is a move for him to try to be good with L6 as well as with Scottie/Sam/JC so he sees it as protection on both sides. And a way to have someone in the house who could take out Angela b/c they are all presuming it's a DE this week (it's smart --- as long as he Sam/JC don't tell Tyler -- which I don't think is possible). Now I'm anxious to see the rest though.

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have been spelling Hay's name wrong all night - oops.

JUST A REMINDER
              ... Please do not mention other BB websites, don't bring their content here (they would consider that plagiarism/stealing) and definitely don't link to them. ALL links MUST BE APPROVED by Admin BEFORE posting. Thanks!

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did I mess up with my live feed transcription? If so, I'm sorry!

TTOTambz added Part 2 of the conversation as long as I could handle (about 30 minutes), but really they were kinda starting to repeat the same stuff OVER & OVER.

Comment

WOW - Brett dropped in polls just with the appearance of making a move (which he didn't). I might be the biggest Tyler fan going, but I respect Brett for not just blindly walking through the game. I still think if anyone usurps Tyler it's gonna be Brett.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X