A Heartfelt Plea ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Heartfelt Plea ...

As we move forward day by day, week by week to the end of this Big Brother 20 season, I am reaching out to all the lurkers out there who have enjoyed BBU this season.

We're super happy that you spent your time here this season, even though you just stopped in everyday - sometimes - every moment - to find out what was happening in Big Brother 20 house or to read what members of BBU thought about what was happening in the Big Brother house.

You were quite, that's okay, maybe it was that you just didn't have the time to stop to share your thoughts, you only had time to read and go on with what ever life was throwing at you at the moment.

We still feel like you are family- lurker or not!

My heartfelt plea is ... if you enjoyed your time here, please consider making a donation to help.

We have struggled through the last few off-seasons - didn't know if we would be able to hang on financially - and we certainly wouldn't have been able to without the help of a handful of the same people who step up every time I ask for help.

I don't want that burden to be on them ... so I'm asking for your help if you enjoyed BBU and you'd like for us to be here for the next edition of Celebrity Big Brother and more importantly the 21st season of Big Brother - please consider making a donation.

Every donation helps and goes directly to keeping the website up and running.

Thank you for any help : )

Hi Lexie, I'm new to this site this season and admittedly have been a lurker. I'm not able to watch live feeds very often and so appreciate all the lively discussions and recaps that you all provide. I've just made a small donation & hope to be able to contribute more in the future. Thanks for all your efforts!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your donation, Citywitch!

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome and Thank You!!!!

I've been a lurker all season, and really appreciate the updates from the live feeds, along with the insights from other fans. I made a small donation a couple of days ago, but just got around to registering today. Thanks for all you do!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, janmarie!

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you ... welcome to BBU ... we're glad you are here : )

Just giving this a bump up ...

Comment

Done. I’ve been enjoying your updates, recaps and discussions for years.

Comment

Thank you Gojaneygo

Comment

Just donated for the 1st time, I totally appreciate the live feed and discussion updates. Thank you All!

Comment

As if you didn't know ... tonight is a DOUBLE EVICT night ...

If you are enjoying your time here at BBU .. please consider making a donation of support.

As I said last night, we are running on a skeleton crew this season .. .it's been just me, Kenny, Sdkgeo and Purrwing doing our best to keep everything here moderated, updated and running as smoothly as possible. Of course, AdminRob is always behind that curtain keeping all the server levels and such under control.

Tonight, we expect some heavy traffic.... with the Double Eviction and the potential of Level 6 turning on one of their own ... or even a wildcard win and turning the house upside down ... who knows .. because it's Big Brother .. right?

Either way .. we do expect heavy traffic and high bandwidth usage ... and if you've enjoyed your time here this season ... if you like having BBU to be that place to come to on night's like tonight ... please consider making a donation of support.

Every bit helps ...

Comment

You know I couldn't resist .. I tried.. but I just couldn't resist...

Make a donation tonight for the Double Eviction - - earn this ...

AND... I'll update your regular donator button at the same time ...

Let's GO !!!!

Comment

Get your button tonight!!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X