This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 8, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning everybody. Happy Veto day
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-08-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Somebody get evicted today? Lol

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Walleye. I meant veto. The coffee hadn't kicked in yet,

Whatever happened to not being allowed to take pillows and blankets into the Have Not room? They've always been limited to the pillows and blankets that were in the room. Why are they allowed to drag so many pillows and comforters to make the disks flat and comfortable this year?

I see JC sleeping the big disk this morning that has been made into this fluffy nest with one of the comforters. I know Sam set it up for him because he is so grumpy, but I don't think they should cater to his bad mood. If he doesn't want to be a have not he should do better. The rest of them have been good sports about it.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-08-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe TPTB have decided it's just not worth the battle, that JC will do what he wants, anyway, and that it's not worth the hassle at this point. Maybe the last week of HNs, anyway?

• Mongado22
      Mongado22 commented
      Editing a comment
      They have let JC get away with terrible behavior which is only feeding his opinion that he's running the show. I can't wait until he's gone. But keeping him in the house gives him less time to spread his nonsense to the jury. Sigh

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember the nests that the HGs created last season of the beds of nails?

Good morning, BBU friends. We got us a veto comp today that could be anyone's win. Only 1 player will not play. Hal will be gunning for the win in order to save herself. I don't know what Sam will do but she's sitting beside her arch enemy and may want to win just to beat Hal. Everyone else playing will be playing to keep noms the same. If Hal or Sam go up, KC is going to have a hard decision to make on who goes up as replacement. Hal and Angie will be pushing for JC to go up. Ty will be pushing for Brett to go up as pawn. He does not want JC up on the block or in jury too soon to spill information and take credit for masterminding the game and being a bitter poison for an already bitter jury. Brett - he's got to convince KC not to use him as a pawn and to put up JC. Could get interesting if either of the girls win POV.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmmm, I was thinking putting JC up as a replacement is a no brainer..... maybe I’m wrong.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly can't see why JC should be a problem. He hasn't been on the block. Period. JC has no argument to that, as the whole house has been up so far, so what can he possibly say? "I don't want to" ? He has no basis to be angry if KayCee puts him up, as she's been on the block multiple times. I'd put his butt up there!

For some reason, which I don't understand, they, Tyler and Kaycee want JC as part of their final 5. If Haley saves herself and JC goes up I fear that my girl Sam will be the first one to go on double eviction night.

​​​​​One of the remaining L6 alliance should also be evicted Thursday in my opinion.

This alliance has got me reminiscing about the Breganade, and JC is their Brittany, he doesn't have a clue.

On the Sam train, hope that she wins the veto.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      JC has no chance of winning.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure they want him because he doesn't win anything, whereas Brett can and will win if they keep him towards the end.

TTOTambz I just saw your question to me from last night .I don't believe JC will back down. JC knows that he needs to get Angela out as he views her as an impediment to Tyler and his F2. JC hasn't cared what production says all year, so why would he start now? Have you seen what Vegas says on Twitter? Vegas implies that JC would be kicked out of the house if not for being "entertaining".

Comment

maxxum26 - Yeah, makes sense and kokomogirl also makes a valid point that sending JC too early to jury could be detrimental for Tyler.

I still think a conversation happens between KC/Tyler whether one of the noms wins POV or any of L6 aside from Brett. Tyler knows it's not just JC who wants Angela gone. The duo are indicating it would be KC beside her, but Ty is smart enough to recognize if KC comes down he could go up and while he should be safe at this stage of the game avoiding the block becomes imperative. On top of this because Tyler was HOH he got intel from everyone and was able to piece together from those chats Brett was overtly active last week. Scottie could never keep a secret so he's spilled all to Tyler especially since Brett only put shade on Angela (not Tyler other than the "showmance" portion).

In addition he knows exactly what JC/Brett are discussing b/c of the two both trying to paint the other one with their own dirt. And, Haleigh was so panicked she kept spilling information. Sam is such a wild card you never know, but based on all the recent hugs with Tyler I think she may have warned him about the HNR convo when Brett was angry (notably JC & Brett were extremely transparent in that convo - although they never said Angela even Sam could read between the lines & may have thought they would also put up Tyler).

Based on what Tyler said to KC I think he's pieced together how active Brett was and the fact he's overtly working that hard is a red flag. Furthermore, if JC/Brett are so close that Ang/KC is a consideration what's to stop them from teaming up to take out Tyler?

Tyler is definitely back on the tangent Brett - JC are both telling him precisely the same information, but blaming each other (& telling KC). I think he's doing this to plant seeds. Watching Tyler in group settings is fascinating as his eyes show how intently he's listening to what is being said and by whom. The other night as L6 sat discussing the current situation it was Brett doing 80% of the talking (a bit of a tell sign he's nervous). Generally KC is the quietest, but lately it's been Tyler doing more observing than anything else. Post eviction Scottie said he wasn't sure even 10 minutes prior to show time who was leaving (something Tyler confirmed via Haleigh). So, the fact Scottie made that speech indicated "someone" either suggested Scottie do that or helped him come up with it. Knowing JC/Brett are the two on that tangent and Scottie isn't close to JC it occurred to me Tyler may think Brett was the one who pushed that idea on Scottie. Brett's also the "speech" guy, so it's a logical conclusion to make.

If you notice Tyler has also upped his game to spend more one on one time with Sam, Haleigh and JC. This further verifies he's caught on to Brett. Plus Ty knows the person most likely to win the date related F4 POV is Brett which also isn't ideal for Tyler's game.

While everyone wants Haleigh out, three straight weeks on the block is taking a toll. I'm torn on this situation, but putting Brett up & out accomplishes several things:

1) Haleigh can just as easily be the target in DE
      2) it removes the JC - Brett option
      3) JC while annoying can't win comps, but the danger with him as always is his mouth. Removing Brett pulls JC back to Tyler (who can tell JC well you said he was the one that was going to break up our alliance, so if he was willing to take out Ang that means he was willing to take out you and I as well)
      4) The trio can go to Haleigh and say if we save you then you have to take out Sam if you win HOH and if you don't you'll be everyone's number 1 target
      5) If Ty can get KC to put Brett on the block it bloody's her hands. To this point she is looking like a hard person to beat in F2 - more so since her recent win streak. And while it's one thing to lie to the opposite side of the house - lying and backstabbing an alliance member on your own HOH is another thing all together.
      6) Ty then goes into DE with everyone except Haleigh wanting to keep him (but if the trio save her she may think she's won them over and play along)
      7) Removing Brett would mean Tyler has three F2s plus Angela. So if this plan works (i.e. remove Brett at F7 & Hal in at F6 DE) then Ty doesn't need to win F5 HOH. In the event either of Sam or JC win F5 HOH then Ty can elect to allow JC to pull the plug on one of the two L6 ladies (and take the other to F2) or he can win POV save one while evicting whoever non L6 didn't win HOH.
      8) I think Ty will gun for F4 HOH and POV but the HOH is usually the "What the bleep" comp which is a bit of a crap shoot. However, he'll have the best combination of speed/date knowledge if Brett is gone so he should be able to win and control who goes to F3.

The other thing I'm wondering is whether Tyler is adjusting his thinking about his F2 b/c of how much KC is winning. I think he "wants" to stay true to it, but could he be thinking someone else might be a better option? Because of the bitter jury taking out Sam is imperative, however I'm not sure JC holds the same sentiment since he played the "rat" role. Still, Tyler did say in his pre-BB interviews he planned on using someone like JC to get information and would take them out at F4.

Prior to KC's win streak I wondered if Angela were to make F3 and win the final competition if she would take KC over Ty. Again, due to the recent KC success (and Scottie jury reveals) that too may have changed. If there's been pillow talk, perhaps it would behoove Tyler to take both ladies to guarantee his F2 seat.

To that end, I do wonder what the jury will think of the type of game JC and Brett each played. Given the GBMs to Scottie it seems JC is sticking to his "floater" role and Brett targeted Tyler as being the "bad guy" ... BUT with Josh in the house yesterday it should've been a reminder of "Jury GBM management". With this bitter jury Tyler at least is telling the truth whereas the jury is yet to learn JC knew prior to nominations who the target was and how he was voting (that may piss off FOUTTE/HIVE members more so than the loyal L6 alliance. Likewise, Brett telling Scottie about Tyler beating him to the punch on aligning voters is fine BUT he also should have told him and I've been in an alliance with those three since Day 2. That revelation will paint Brett to be more of a snake and he'll lose his "loyalty" claim. Or - it will paint Tyler as the leader of that group.

With POV players picked and JC the only non competitor it should make things interesting. I wonder if this will be the zip line cartoon comp based on how long it's taking to build.

(Side Note: the fact JC made such a stink to get the big bed bothered me more than it should have. The fact is he's 4'7" or 4'8" and easily fits into the smaller dish. It just goes to show how selfish he is.)
      Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-08-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I've said before that Brett was a danger to Ty's game since he was viewed as a team leader by the Hive, while Ty was thought of as just a follower, though that opinion may be changing. I suspect that he won't go out this round but could in Thursday's DE. Brett may also use it to eliminate his strongest competition. So watch out for the Killer Clown Shoes, guys, it's gonna get brutal. Or (less dramatic but so predictable) Sam goes out on Thursday totally confused as to what just happened to her.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking the exact same thing in regards to the satellite dishes. JC fits in the smaller ones better than Sam.

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        As SmilemakerRDH points out, Kaycee is really the L6 cheerleader here and is hell-bent on them getting to F4. She won't want to put up Brett until then. That leaves JC, who won't go home against either of the 2 current nominees.

The DE is where this end game really begins.
        Last edited by maxxum26; 09-08-2018, 08:23 PM. Reason: Adding on

If it's the spelling comp; is whatchamacallit an actual word they could use. Cause that's the word I'd go for. Lolol

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Cracking up here. Ya, it is a Hershey candy bar, a place marker word when you don't know what to call something. I love the word.

P.S. Merriam Webster dictionary has its definition as - thingamajig...... another fun word.

• OutOfTheDarkness
        OutOfTheDarkness commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it cause it's a 15 letter word & uses all of the over abundant letters they always seem to have floating around in the backyard.

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL OOTD, I'm glad you commented about the over abundant letters because my eyes are not working due to all the Sacramento allergies and bad air in the state... I thot about looking at the individual letters and said nah.... go put in eye drops and let a more lucid person do it. (<'

There have been several great post regarding Production and 'The JC Impact'.

The way production edits the shows gets people to tune in each time to see 'what will JC say next'. He is entertaining if you only watched the 'produced' shows...People love that the..'Little Guy'..was able to pull the wool over the eyes of the..big-0-macho-8yearold-X-football-player.

I've always thought Production was crafting his image so he could come back in any future role that would benefit CBS. .However ---JC has turned into --- well...~Who He Actually Is...A soul who puts an..UN..in front of the behaviors that rule the lives of most people.

He is an.. unashamed, unappreciative, uncontrollable, and uncouth person. ..

Comment

Oh just thought of something. What IF Brett wins the POV & to show Sam he has her back, decides to take her down. The ONLY option KC has is to then put up Angela, Tyler or JC. It will force her hand and make JC the mandatory replacement nom. Lololololol. It would then be interesting to see who goes first on Thursday. Believe it would be Haystack, but because JC can't win anything it makes him the easy second boot.

Comment

Jc can’t keep his mouth shut and he just digs his grave deeper and deeper. I would give anything for him to go this week. He is so annoying. Ugh

Comment

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my gosh. His marathon convo with Tyler was amazing. His read on the individual abilities of the HG's is wack. What also has helped is that KC keeps her cards close to the vest and shows us her spicy personality in her recent DR's. I still laugh at her comment about Fessy's speech before she didn't use the POV.

'Long time commin my ass.' (<,

• Yaya1300
            Yaya1300 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree and him saying the only reason Brett wouldn’t put up Tyler was because of jc. Wow. It was bizarre. What I don’t understand is why Tyler won’t tell Brett that JC is dragging him bad.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            Yaya1300 I initially thought that too, but the thing is he can't let on to Brett that he knows or then Brett will aggressively try to flip the house AND Ty wants to keep JC longer than Brett (or he did prior to this chat). Plus Ty also knows everything JC tells him Brett is saying is also what JC is really saying. It's a sticky road to navigate bc JC will blow up if found out and turn that house upside down with truths & LIES.

From previous day, but still appropriate:

Comment

Here's photo of the new Victor, just to prepare yourself so you're not stumped on who that tall stranger is with Nicole. (Funny, but just as I published this, noticed to Nicole appears to have had her hair cut too!)

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              If you've ever seen Kelly Ripa's 20 yr son, he looks like him. But, I'm even more surprised she cut HER hair. It'll be fun to watch THEM on the Race. He has such a crush on her during BB18, while Corey just used her infatuation with him. So nice to see it all worked out happily.

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              He looks like "Peter Brady" from the Brady Bunch (Michael or Chris Knight is the actor I think)

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              TTOTambz, it was Christopher Knight. Is that that same scraggly Victor that was Paul's bestie in the house??? He reminds me of Mario Lopez from Saved by the Bell - AC Slater.

Victor is gorgeous and I like him and long hair or short hair for that matter.

Comment

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup. He is very handsome. I like his face and how he looks in glasses.

I wonder how salty JC will be if the POV is a Luxury comp, or one that gives goodies to the players.

He is going to claim that Production has it our for him... however, he may not say it 'out loud' now that they all have been warned not to bitch about Production.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              He still doesn’t care......

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              So Walleye, you think if the comp is a super fun one and that if he feels slighted, he will com[lain that Production is still plotting against him? So since I read he doesn't get up till after 2:30 or so each day in his real life what does he care if he pisses production off....... But wait, weren't they told anymore shenanigans and they would loose money,..

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I just don’t believe they will do anything. When is the last time they did? I mean all the supposed warnings and such are basically hearsay. I want something done where we know it actually happened.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X