This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 10, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all

Veto ceremony today.

Comment

Just looking at the HGs rankings. The Hive members will have a harsh awakening. I wonder if those in jury house have come to realize what happened to them and their actions that lead to the demise of the Hive.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually according to an interview I read Grodner said all houseguests are eligible for AFP. I don’t know how much I believe that though cause I feel like there would’ve been some past winners/runners up that would’ve also won AFP (or at least been top 3 for it) if that were an option.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t believe that. There definitely would have been some winners that would have also won AFP

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gosh some past memory recalls that top 2 are not eligible for AFP. As for JC, production may take care of that through edits for TV show. Sunday’s show did not give him the same time as past shows. If they continue decreasing JC’s exposure, this could alter votes. Also I noticed that Angela got more time than usual with emphasis on garnering empathy. The scene with Angela telling Tyler about her gymnastics I think happened weeks ago as welll as her DR’s about her home life. Remember when there was talk about Angela being upset because her DR was about her family and her guilt about causing her parent’s divorce. That happened a few weeks ago, right?

WOW JUST WOW!!!! Who would have guessed JULIE CHEN would be the one going as the second in the DE this week!! Lolololololol

Wonder how the HGs will re-act when it's NOT Julie coming to them from the stage on Live Thursdays. Well guess production would give them a heads up but they shouldn't if they are to be closed off to the real world. But then again, it's probably the final season so why does it matter anymore.

Remember HGs EXPECT the UNEXPECTED. LOL
      Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 09-10-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Spooka
        Spooka commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought celebrity bb was already renewed.

• Rerejean
        Rerejean commented
        Editing a comment
        Julie will be on BB on Thursday.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Even if the sets cost, this show is still a tenth the cost of a scripted show. The talent barely gets paid.

Brett and Tyler finally talking. I hope it’s a good one!

Comment

Brett needs to take to Tyler and stop listening to JC

Comment

If Tyler continues with KC as his F2 he is DUMB! She has too many checks on the win side, now.

Comment

• Yaya1300
            Yaya1300 commented
            Editing a comment
            I concur but I still think she’s his number 1

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X