This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 13, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Sneaky little Brett. I can't tell if he was just trying to peep at Tyler and Angela or was just trying to catch them doing something so he has ammunition to use against them, but it's kind of creepy to watch him peeping through the panels at Tyler and Angela.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are they doing anything?

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, the only thing they were doing was sleeping...in separate beds.

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      He is such a perv in training, thanks to JC (JrCreeper)

Well folks now that Ty and Ang told each other they're in love with each other TAR has their next BB couple for their show.

Comment

Not sure who still lives or doesn't live there, but do you think CBS will advise the houseguests about the hurricane that is going to go through Hilton Head? Back to the game---very much looking forward to tonight's first HOH. It will be very game shaping for the rest of the way. I am, though, disappointed that the houseguests are given such a long heads up to it being a double eviction. I really wish it would become part of the game where they really have to think on their feet and play at a rapid pace.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doubtful if they get news of Hurricane. The latest report is that worst of storm will be south east NC and north east SC, moving up thru western Carolinas. Hilton Head will not get brunt of storm. My area is expected to get 10 - 15 inches of rain. Just hoping I get to watch tonight.

Not sure if HGs were told of double or if they figured it out on their own. DEs are pretty predictable.

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure if they were told of the DE or not, but it's possible they figured it out on their own. They've been speculating about it for the last month, thinking each week that it would happen that week. With the season so close to the end and the DE hasn't happened yet, it would pretty much have to be tonight.

And speaking about the hurricane, did they tell Josh last year when one hit Miami? I don't remember, but I don't think they did.

Happy DE day everyone:

Stress in the BB house is a given, factor in double eviction and it results in players acting more paranoid, appearing more hyper, aggressive etc. With this in mind only two players kept an even keel (or as close to their natural demeanor) yesterday. Big surprise that was Ty-Cee (Tyler/Kaycee) who rolled with the punches, moodiness and hyperactivity of the other five hamsters.

Although JC tried to curry some jury favor with Haleigh by hinting she might get evicted the princess of the fumblebees didn't seem to take it as anything other than JC being his typically middle of the road self. So, unless someone decides to give her a heads up Haleigh will exit on a 4-0 blindside tonight.

DE - nominations, targets, chances of leaving:

Brett: The big question is what Brett will do if he wins HOH - put up both Ang/KC or stick with putting up Sam/JC and believing Tyler will vote out KC via POV renom. Brett has suggested he prefers KC go out b/c that will keep Angela focused on going after JC/Sam. BUT - this only works via a back door. Should he put both on the block the gloves are off. And, if Tyler then wins POV to take down KC he's the target and Sam will be the renom and voted out.

As for nominations the only iteration which finds him up initially is (maybe -- but unlikely) a Sam HOH. He does however stand a huge chance of going up and out via POV renom. In essence Brett needs to win HOH or POV to ensure his safety.

Even if Sam or JC win HOH with no intention of targeting Brett he could still end up on the block via a POV renom. For example if Sam/JC win/nom the 2 ladies and one wins POV I just don't see either one of them putting Tyler up as the renom over Brett. Neither Sam or JC can afford to tick off Tyler & both are counting on him as their F2 partner. So, that would be an even crueler twist of fate for Brett than being put up by Ang or Ty.

I'm curious to see how he acts today - yesterday he was very anxious and hyper. What he does may depend on how Ty manages him today. Given JC's chat with KC last night I was wondering if it might behoove either KC telling him or Tyler saying JC went to Kaycee to make sure if he's on the block with you she'll vote to save him. That might make Brett less anxious to turn on L6. If he feels super confident in Ty he could gun to win HOH - but something tells me he won't and will hope JC or Sam win. He enters DE with the highest odds of leaving in DE.

Sam was understandably moody yesterday but arrives at DE with 50-50 odds of making F5. Although JC and Brett are telling each other they'll nominate both KC and Angela I'm not sure they'll have the cajones to put both on the block. There are two possible exceptions where Sam could end up leaving:
      • JC/Brett win HOH nominate both KC/Ang - with Ty either removing one or they save themselves. In this scenario Sam is the likely renom and the two L6 votes take her out to save the remaining L6 member on the block.
      • Should Angela win HOH Sam/JC will be nominated. If Brett wins POV he'll likely keep noms the same expecting Angela would put up Tyler ahead of KC. In this scenario it's likely Sam is evicted although the group may elect to take out JC to sever Brett's right hand man.
      Tyler gave Sam permission to do what she wants thinking Brett/JC have already clarified with her the ladies need to go on the block. In the unlikely event (but hey it's DE --- strange things happen) for sure Angela is nominated. The question is whether she puts KC or Brett beside her.

Angela: Of the trio she is in the most danger of going out. Perhaps that's why she elected to tell Tyler she's "in love" with him last night. And, moving forward I also wonder how this will affect Tyler's game. It's one thing to be at the start of a relationship with a KC F2, but being in love with someone may change the whole dynamics of what Tyler wants to do now.

If she wins HOH she'll stick to the plan of nominating JC/Sam then the trio will gun for POV with a view to making sure Brett doesn't win POV as he'll go up and out.

She'll be nominated by Sam & JC for sure (to start), Brett is less certain of initial or re-nom and if he stays true to his intentions he'll put up KC in the re-nom. Like Sam she has 50-50 odds of leaving.

JC: IMHO he made big mistakes last night. It's not like his game wasn't already on blast, but he was so overt with KC last night he gave away far too much intel. He blatantly and repeatedly lied to KC regarding Brett (and contradicted himself a lot). As of yesterday he had virtually no shot of leaving even if on the block. That changed with the conversation b/c now the trio will see how he intends to play things & if they can't get Brett they may elect to take out JC knowing it would avert a dramatic week of him on the block moving forward.

I suspect he'll nominate Sam and Angela b/c he won't have the cajones to put both ladies up. JC has played this entire game in the shadows, so having to be overt will be far too big a stretch for him. I still don't trust JC will try to win HOH (he wants Brett to get dirty for him).

He'll land on the block via Angela, Tyler and an outside chance of Sam maybe putting him up instead of KC or Brett. His odds of leaving I'd rank around 30%.

KC: She can't play in HOH. And although the JC-Brett discussion has been to put up both girl's I just don't see it happening b/c JC will be too afraid & I think Brett throws HOH. The uncertainty is whether Sam would put her up as payback for this week. The ONLY way KC leaves is if Angela &; KC go on the block to start, Angela wins POV and (JC/Sam or Brett) have the presence of mind to put Tyler up as the replacement. This is the ONLY way KC leaves tonight. (basically a 0000.0001% change of that happening.

Tyler: Incredibly he'll enter DE without a true chance of landing on the block. It would be shocking for any of JC, Sam or Brett to put him up even as the re-nom. Heading into this week I didn't think Tyler would gun for HOH - however I've changed my mind b/c now he can tell both Brett/JC his plan is to backdoor (Angela?) but not tick off KC. Of course this means he'll tick off both Sam & JC. So, this has me thinking Tyler will only try to win if Brett remains in the comp past Angela or he senses a Brett victory. However, he'll DEFINITELY gun for POV b/c he wants to be the one to remove JC (curry back some favor from him) and if KC/Ang are on the block be the one who saves the trio. Plus I think he really wants to be the reason Brett leaves.

As per above, the "I'm in love with you" declaration last night may shift the entire game. I adore KC and would love a F2 of Ty/KC but I do think Tyler has a far better shot at beating Angela.

So.. remember I planted this here first - watch for Ty to throw F5 HOH - push to win F4 HOH and F4 POV and then talk Angela into being the one to cut KC! (I'm just saying as much as I love those two &; their loyalty - I could see Ty figuring he might have a better shot vs. Angela than KC).

Also regardless of who leaves second tonight expect the loudest audience cheer for that person be it Brett, Angela, Sam or JC.

Prediction:
      I have a feeling Angela pulls out the HOH (she tends to perform well under pressure), Tyler wins POV, takes down JC. And, regardless I think Brett is a goner.
      Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-13-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just for the chaos and the unpredictability of it all, I want Angela to win HOH, mess up and put up Sam/JC, then have Brett win the veto. I then want Brett to pull off JC, Angela has to decide between Tyler and Kaycee, Kaycee is put up, and Brett/JC vote her out. That would make for an intense HOH later as it will be Tyler against Brett (JC will still probably throw it). This just makes for fun feeds. TTOTambz is right in the last few days, Brett should leave tonight as he has been overplaying, but I want the drama.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        TTO, does Brett have enough intel that he is in trouble? With that, will he think quickly enough to blow up L6 in his speech and he is getting ousted two evictions earlier than "game on"? In your prediction, he would have to catch on if Tyler/Angela remove JC or Sam from the block and not keep noms the same, wouldn't he?

I think the best drama tonight would be for JC to win and put up Tyler and Angela using the showmance as the need to break them up. Remember the drama when Shelley ousted Jeff? That's what I want to see (at least the drama part of it---I do want to continue to watch Tyler play the game).

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Prediction duly noted TTOTambz

CubbyBrother Here's the thing - Brett recognizes L6 is a powerhouse & IMHO he always felt it would be L6 guys vs. gals. But game dynamics changed when KC started beasting, Ty & Ang got closer, JC got inside Brett's head.& Scottie brought back bitter jury intel. While he recognizes the danger, he's also missing.some key game elements. Primarily he doesn't see the Ty-KC connection.

So, half of Brett's thinking is skewed by his lack of game vision, and the other half is due to need/desire. Without a partner Brett can't accomplish his goals. He fully believes KC - Ang are a F2 so his pitch to Ty was they needed to be a F2. We can't really blame Brett for missing the KC ties b/c NO ONE in the house sees them. Not even the girl who is in love with Tyler sees it. When they told her yesterday about Brett and divulged they'd already discussed it that should have been Angela's red flag but there is something so soothing about TyCee's manner no one questions them. Also, Brett doesn't really trust JC (he's simply an ends to a means) nor does he believe he could win beside JC (or Sam). He also has game strategy issues like wanting to oust Angela instead of retaining her.

He does NOT know he's in trouble -as evidenced by him telling Ty he's purposely not sharing DE video info with Angela. At issue is the 3 best competitors remaining are Ty, KC & Ang. The other 3 have 2 wins between them (Brett POV & Sam HOH that KC/Ty threw to her). So, getting deeper in the game requires taking out one of the trio and having one of the remaining two working with you.

Calling out L6 is a moot point as they either say - oh the guy who made up the elaborate lie about Rocky? OR yeah we were working with him since Day 2 & he just tried to flip on us all with you while telling us you 2 had to go. JC made a F4 with the trio & is the one pushing this narrative. Even Sam can't say much b/c she's pinky promised everyone left she would never nominate them or vote them out & asked to NOT talk game.

As for JC there is ZERO CHANCE he puts up Tyler short of a diary leak of epic proportions. Plus it would mean 2 out of the 3 best comp threats would still be coming after him. Bottom line Brett has to either win HOH or POV to truly be safe.

If Angela/Ty HOH - he's ONLY safe if he wins POV -- If Sam/JC win HOH - they will NEVER put up Tyler, so again he needs to win POV (or have Sam/JC win and keep noms the same).

That's asking for the 3 worst competitors to win both comps tonight versus the 3 best competitors under pressure & while all 3 likely want to take out Angela (or KC) none of those three really want to be the one to do it.

maxxum26 I was thinking about that last night too (knew I forgot something) & thinking to myself I wonder if Ang/Ty decide today if it's better to put up Sam/Brett or JC/Brett, but decided against it. As it is they're already ticking off JC & Sam but neither wins comps so why tick off Brett if they don't have to. And I also don't think Brett takes down JC in his mind he needs Tyler in the house & that's who they would assume she'd put up.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank TTO---I don't have the feeds and only lurk when I can so I appreciate the intel. Just was thinking in your prediction of Angela winning and then backdooring Brett off a Tyler POV--Brett may let fly if he has time. That's only in the unlikely scenario of Angela/Tyler, HOH/POV.

Always appreciate your input.

Tyler lost me a little with his showmance......watching them stare into each other’s eyes is more than I can handle. I thought he was game 24/7

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah they have been in that pressure cooker a loooonnnnggg time lol.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        He's only 23 though. Sam already alluded to (relieving herself in HOH shower) & says she's antsy (not the words she used lol). Something I noticed yearly is all the hugging & I remember a recent winner either of US or Canada saying I'm not a touchy-feely person but in that house you crave contact b/c you are removed from genuine people who truly care about you. I remember they said after the fact their family was like WHAT was that you were constantly hugging people & you hate to be touched.

It does seem like the Angela - Tyler situation is genuine & it kind of makes sense now - b/c she literally seemed to throw her game away. I don't think she let's her guard down much, so when she did with Tyler I started watching her more closely and I truly think she fell for him after the Fessy eviction message b/c he made her feel better. Then again after Scottie.

It probably surprised both of them. It almost feels like either of them might be better served if they were just there with KC, but we'll see. I do think of the 3 couples (Bay/Swaggy, Hal/Fes) these two are the most likely to be a long term thing although Bay/Swaggy also seem to both be into each other except I think Swaggy is looking to tie it into post show thing (re: make $$ via appearances)

so I think of that

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, I think he'd call it multitasking. (<,

You know I couldn't resist .. I tried.. but I just couldn't resist...

Make a donation tonight for the Double Eviction - - earn this ...

AND... I'll update your regular donator button at the same time ...

Let's GO !!!!

Comment

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just made the donation. Thanks!!

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much Mongado22

I'm over Tyler at this point. Ever since he paired up with Angela he has changed and I find his DR's completely annoying.

The only one that is not getting on my nerves is Brett. I hope he somehow wins this season at this point.

Sam is just bat **** crazy.

JC is obnoxious & creepy.

Angela while nice is just comes off as to damn cold. I don't care about her back story. Life is hard; get the F over it.

Kaycee there is just something off about her. And I'm not talking about her sexuality. She's the girl on the team, everyone was nice too but really hated her. You wanted on your team, but never really wanted to be friends with. Only years later you found out about the family pets that just died mysteriously of hers.

So its the Brett Train for now.

Oh and IF they get JC out on the double tonight. I can see Sam lucking into winning the F5 HOH. And I could see her putting up KC & Angela. See is tighter with Brett than we think. It will be interesting to see then if POV won who would be the final noms. I don't think Sam would put Brett up unless he was the only option left. I could see either Angela or Tyler going out if Kaycee stays on her POV wins would pull herself down. It would come down to Sam casting the deciding vote. She dislikes Angela but might get Brett in her ear that Tyler has been lying to them & to win this game taking Tyler out would win favor with the jury members.

Comment

🤗 Happy DE night. And donation made in honnor of being a member of the best BB Site Ever.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you LCnSummer

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much!!!

Made donation for tonight. So sorry it couldn't have been more.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you becky

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much ... every donation counts!!!

Hi DogLover, last night you asked what FOUTTE* stood for......

It is a nickname Beckyd30 came up with due to the personalities of the HG who are members of the HIVE.

Haleigh.....(Kaitlyn, Swaggy. and Jury 1 ~Bayleigh, Jury 2 ~Angie, Jury 3 ~Faysal, and Jury 4 ~Scottie.)

*Fraudulently Omitting Unjustifiably Their Top Entitlements

It is part of the BBU Nicky Nicks found in the BBU Cafe:

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...7-hg-nicknames

Comment

• Rerejean
          Rerejean commented
          Editing a comment
          Kaitlyn came up with the nickname FOUTTE and it stands for: Five Of Us Till The End. I don’t even remember who the 5 people were.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Rerejean

Cool. Thank you. I will add the clarification to the nick name list. (<:

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Swaggy, Kaitlyn, Angie, Faysal, and Haleigh

Just realized that I am not going to get to watch the show tonight. My local channel is carrying 24/7 hurricane coverage. Not even raining here yet so I don't understand the 24/7 coverage. Hopefully you guys will keep me updated on the show discussion feed.

Sending prayers out to any of my fellow BBU family that is in the path of the hurricane. We should be getting tropical storm force winds early tomorrow morning and tomorrow but we shouldn't get it too bad tomorrow. Hopefully we will not lose electricity,

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          We are just getting cooler temps here in the heartland (MO) but my prayers and hopes for safety go out to any and all displaced - humans and furbabies.

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          aprilshowers same for me but found a way to change geolocation in chrome. Just google it in case you need it for Sunday’s show. I now am in north eastern SC where her path passes over my area. Expected rainfall 10-15 inches. Most likely will be without power and water for a while.

Stay safe all.

Donation made! I'm actually feeling anxious about the DE! I think I'm hooked

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the donation, birdiefriend!

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much!

I haven't been able to keep up the last couple of days, so I'm a little confused. Why has L6 turned against Brett? If they are going by things JC told them, don't they know they can't believe JC?

Comment

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          It is mostly because Brett went to Tyler and started talking about taking out either KC in the double tonight.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X