This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 14, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

And then there were 5.

JC looks shattered and lost, but there is absolutely nothing he can do at this point.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor puppet master and no big dumb puppets to play with. He needs to be back with his Fessy, can't wait for Fes to see and hear what JC said after the show. Think there might be someone thrown in the pool during the backyard interviews.

I keep reading all this chatter here about a "bitter" jury. That will NOT happen this season. Last year there was some real hatred in that house---and some of towards Paul who was in the finals. There is no hatred towards either Kaycee or Tyler this year. The only real high level of animosity is Rockstar towards Brett and there is no voting involved there. I think there is a little animosity towards the perceived silver spoon that Angela has but her only two options a final match up are Kaycee and Tyler and they both have played as good or better games. Haleigh left on real good terms and there is nobody left that she doesn't like. She also has a good head on her shoulders and will probably be a good influence on the jury house the next ten days. Also, Brett will be in the house long enough for the rest to be told about L6 and let it set in. This has been a fabulous season of gameplay (even if one sided) and a worthy winner will be crowned. As opposed to last year when Paul ended up being the loser---someone will be the winner this year.

Only final gameplay piece to watch is to whether or not Tyler is so secure that either Angela or Kaycee will take him to the final two.....so he doesn't have to boot one of them on finale night.

Comment

You could tell by the look on JC's face last night that he realized he didn't have the hold on the game that he thought that he did. All along, JC thought that he has been controlling Tyler and the moves that Tyler has been making in the game. What JC didn't realize is that Tyler went along with JC's plans because they lined up with Tyler's plans, so there was no harm in letting JC believe that he was controlling things. Last night, JC got a very big wake-up call and realized that he doesn't control Tyler like he thought that he did.

JC went so far as to tell Tyler last night, " You are going to win it [the Veto] and you are going to use it on me. Enough. No more talking. If you don't do that, I am going to evict myself." And that was the end of that conversation. Does he really think that this tactic is going to work on Tyler? Especially after Tyler went rogue on him and nominated and evicted Brett last night? JC is not going to be able to handle being on the block all week and he knows that is where he is going today. He knows that Angela is going to nominate him and Sam today. I just can't believe, after last night, that he hasn't put together the fact that Tyler, Angela and Kaycee are working together. He made the comment to Tyler last night that he had to give credit to the girls because they convinced him to flip on Brett. He isn't even willing to consider that Tyler was the one who flipped on Brett. It had to be Kaycee and Angela who convinced him to flip.

I really hope that JC goes home first and that Tyler, Angela, Kaycee and Sam are the final four. Sam isn't my favorite player either but I would rather she stay in the house than JC. I just don't like him and would love to see him walk out the door. However, unless JC goes crazy on the block, he will stay and Sam will leave. Tyler, Kaycee and Angela all commented that Sam was really close to winning in both HOH competitions last night, so I think they are a little afraid to have her in the final four.

I also think that Tyler may have changed his final three plans ... I am thinking his ideal final three at this point would be himself, Kaycee and Angela. I don't think he would mind having JC in the final three but I don't think that would be his ideal final three any longer.

We are getting down to the final days of the game and it is going to be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        He even told JC that Brett told him EVERYTHING JC was saying & that he tried to talk to JC but he wasn't having it. Tyler basically implied I know what you did JC - so he should be happy it wasn't him who left b/c this played into Ty's plans.of getting out Brett before date comps.

I called this weeks ago & we saw Ty searching for JC or Brett to say the thing he needed his instincts & once Brett said the magic word "Kaycee" he had to go.

Good Morning All

Wow last night was good! I have to say that I was sad that Brett had to go, but I do understand why. JC ruined his game because I think if he hadn't had him in his ear things would have went as planned and the final 4 would have been L6. Brett allowed JC to plant the seeds of paranoia and that sunk him. He was still going to be at the bottom of L6 though and without perfectly timed wins the outcome would have been the same.

I don't get the need for them -TY and Ang-to put the "steps ahead" into their speeches. I get wanting to let him know why he was going,(targeting KC/Ang) I don't get or care for the snarkyness and meaness of it. I mean he got backdoored on a DE, why pour salt on the wound? I feel like that comes from Angela, I've not liked her all season and I think she pulls Tyler in a dark direction he wouldn't have gone if she weren't there.

I wonder what JC is thinking now-has the truth hit him that he's not the wonderful puppet master after all?

And what about Sam? I feel really bad for her, she is putting all of her trust into Tyler and she will be the next to go barring a miracle win. Keeping her calm this week will be a full time job.

I hope that Ty and KC get to the finals-I don't care which one wins.

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't Brett say something like that to them constantly? L6 always being two steps ahead? I don't mind Sam, but I'm growing weary of her constant female attacks. Fessy & Scottie can show no tact but be immediately forgiven. Brett & JC can be rude to her and it's all good. But every time she's in danger she's ripping on the women (except Kaycee or Rockstar) & I'm pretty sure Angela has been much nicer to Sam than most of those guys. As I said below, Sam is guilty of the pinky swears. Plus told Ty she would always vote how he wanted (but once jury hit that changed - so while he held up his end of the bargain IMHO she did when it was convenient).

Also did anyone notice the look Brett shot JC when Julie said 3-0?

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I know Brett was absolutely rude in his GBMs and in some of his speeches-so yeah, guess you could say he had it coming.

Brett knew that JC sold him out-he got got first. If looks could kill!

• sea513
        sea513 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, tto, I noticed the look too. JC was probably so shaken that it went over his head.

After seeing JCs face last night I think he finally realizes he is not the puppet master. Then again, the way he talks to Tyler makes it seem like he is in denial. Either way, I’m 😃.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Walleye, still didn't stop him from trying to ORDER Tyler to win the Veto and use it on him, so they could get KC out this week.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        beckyd30 I know. I sill can’t believe it.

No question that Brett only has himself and JC to blame for his eviction yesterday. It was kind of sad to see him go, but I also understand why it had to happen at this point rather than later on. I was glad (and unsurprised) to see him leave in a good-natured way, but had to laugh when Julie totally busted him.😀

I can't believe that JC took that stance with Tyler last night, as far as demanding that he win and use the veto on him, or he was going to self evict. 😄Seriously, does he think that demanding, 'I'm too good to go on the Block' approach is going to work with Tyler? Hmm, maybe he does believe it LOL. I wish that they would send him out next, but looks like it will be Sam.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 09-14-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        If I were Tyler, I would win POV and then tell JC at the ceremony. 'I have chosen not to use the POV, so JC there is the door, go ahead and self-evict like you said you would because you won't stay and kiss these girls' A$$es anymore. Bu Bye."

I'm tired (so apologies if this seems more like rambling).

First of all, I had mixed feelings over Brett's departure. He spent a good portion of the season as second on my power board. But, the finish line (Read: $$$) flashed in front of him & then he let jealous JC get in his head).

Master of the game:
      One of Tyler's best trait's was managing & recognizing people for who they are:
      • Haleigh (who he did like) would say what she thought you wanted to hear
      • Scottie couldn't be trusted to keep a secret
      • KC was loyal to the core
      • Sam was a contradiction in terms b/c she disliked the females that flirted but simultaneously wanted to be surrounded by meat shields
      • Brett was loyal but liked to make big moves and splashes
      • How smart Bay was
      • Rocky was disruptive and manipulative
      • JC needed to think he was running everything.

Entitled Much?
      The conversation in the bathroom last night was reflective of how JC never even bothered to do that type of work. Everyone in the house was just there to cater to JC in his mind.(including production). Not to sound mean, but JC acts like a dictator - telling Ty STFU, win the POV, remove me & vote out KC or I'm self evicting. The fact JC doesn't realize he WOULD be the target if Ty wasn't still protecting him (he's saying Brett got in JC's head when we all know it's JC that got in Brett's head).

JC is furious to be gong on the block on day 86 (Day 85 he spent all of 2 mins on it), this after never winning a thing which is usually the type of person (remember Spencer) who spends all season as a pawn. Another funny thing is JC thought Brett, Sam & Ty would all take him to F2 (poor read of people/house). Perhaps the HIVE did sting him after all or b/c Fes allowed him to puppet him he just assumed he could do it to everyone else too. Last night he complained Brett would now tell the jury how he was playing them. I'm trying to ascertain if JC thought they'd all be happy he screwed them repeatedly all season long & laughed about it. And, only now is he finally thinking about that.

Payback is a b*tch:

I can't wait to see how crazy he gets after Angela tells both Sam & KC in her nomination speech that no one can win sitting beside them. With Tyler clearly not taking him to F2, JC is losing his mind. And after his tantrum last night I wonder if Ty will even bother to try to win POV just so he has to sweat some more. And, does he even practice dates?

Hopefully when JC leaves the house and gets feedback from friends to learn it was Tyler who played the game JC took credit for all season then maybe he'll stop calling Tyler stupid.

The true protector:
      As for Tyler it seems a common consensus is he can't beat Kaycee, but I keep reiterating as much as the trio all won comps the other key factors involved were L6 almost always had 1 or 2 extra votes (JC/Sam via Ty's connections to them). At the end of the day what move did anyone in L6 do that protected anyone outside themselves? Ty was the only one who did that. AND - he took all four of his F2 people and showmance to F6 (for the record that's everyone he made a deal or alliance with other than Rachel & Winston who both had to be cut to keep Brett).

A few examples:
      • if not for Tyler getting KK to flip Sam leaves week 1 (and tries to make a puzzle)
      • If not for Ty peppering KK with Swaggy, Haleigh, Fes complaints about her one of L6 leaves & FOUTTE has chance of keeping numbers in house
      • Brett leaves against both Winston or Rachel
      • takes Angela off block (when she would likely leave in vote)
      • keeps secrets of all until absolutely necessary (case in point - if Ty spins the Brett/JC story differently it's JC who leaves)
      Again, I loved Brett, but when he took over Tyler's role he built relationships with a view to tear apart L6 - Ty used that role to protect them.

Don't shoot the messenger:

The ONLY move JC made which maybe kept Ty safe was getting Scottie put on the block by Fessy (but that was self serving b/c Scottie was JC's nemesis & in the end Ty had to take him out on his HOH when he returned). If Sam or JC say anything to him he can speak to Sam pinky swearing to almost everyone in the house and JC making alliances with both sides, a F4 with himself & the L6 ladies but JC tried to take them all apart & laughed about it.

The F-Hive may be a bitter jury but if Tyler lays out his case well explaining he had 8 allies - L6 (two left sitting beside another L6 member) plus JC and Sam. Those five people all got to F6! I'm trying to rack my brain & other than the Brigade I can't think of an alliance that did that ever - & definitely not one person.

He needs to drill home Kaycee was his first ally and true F2 and they were able to keep their connection hidden the entire game. Then point out once someone said she was a target they had to go (Brett & presumably that will be his reason for ousting JC).

Hopefully his GBM is something Brett can respect & then he goes to jury and downloads L6 and how Tyler controlled the game. Then when he speaks to getting his five allies to F6 --THAT-- I hope would influence them. I love Kaycee too - but is she able to lie low until Week 9 if not for Tyler's efforts? And unless she can pinpoint where she saved/protected Ty in the same way he did her or what strategic decision she made on her own to advance their game then IMHO she is a well deserving second (or Angela should she get there & bring Tyler).

In Canada BB there was a couple Neda & Jon who got to F3 and he cut her (and they WERE a F2). They stayed a couple post show. I think if Ty gets to F3 & makes the choice he stands up tells the National audience I'm in love with you and we'll have at least $50k to spend after this, but I made a promise Day 1 so I have to honor it. That way he might get the girl and the money.

Comment

• sea513
        sea513 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tto, I agree with you on these points. I understand perfectly about KC. She would’ve been a target much earlier if she didn’t have L6 to win and protect her.

I was surprised how entitled Sam acted last night. Ty protected her since the beginning. She just doesn’t realize how many times. It’s time for her to go-she has long been tiresome.

Someone commented yesterday about how this was a boring season. I couldn’t disagree more. Those victories/votes didn’t fall into L6s’ lap. They were brilliantly planned with long term strategy/skill (and a little luck). I remember all those nail-biting days...

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you watched the POV last night, Sam really didn't move, she was like Frankie when he sat down and refused to play, leaving Beastmode to kick butt and win alone. She trusts Tyler that much that she didn't even try to get the POV and come off the block last night, they should have used it on her and left the Jackoff (JC on the block so he could squirm a bit. Let Sam cast a vote for him so he would sweat a bit more.

• lyriele2
        lyriele2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just had to be another one to chime in on the comment made about this being a boring season. So far from it! L6 has been absolutely brilliant. Their strategies, and all the adjustments they've had to make week-to-week, sometimes day to day, have made this season a total pleasure for me to watch. And while I do credit Tyler with being the captain of the L6 ship, I definitely give credit to all of them for solid, excellent gameplay.
        I will also add that it's pretty amazing that Ty has had so many final two deals kept secret all this time, as well as never had to use that power App for the entire eight weeks he had it.
        I've enjoyed this season so very much.

Sam has to look out for herself now. She can't rely on Tyler telling her to trust him. In the back of my mind I think that it would be kind of cool if the two people that came in last in that first competition ended up in the final 3. I really would like to see Sam win the veto.

Comment

If Sam doesn't win the veto then hopefully JC, baring he also doesn't win the veto will annoy KC and Tyler enough that they will send him to the jury house. When you think about it his usefulness has come to an end.

Comment

• amj0715
          amj0715 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think if JC stays on the block after the veto, he will lose his mind and will end up being evicted. If he can keep his cool, he would be able to ride out the first eviction. However, we all know that JC is going to lose his mind and that may mean that he is the first evicted, and then they try to go after Sam.

Here is an interesting question to ponder:

Angela nominates JC and Sam today. Let's just say both of them stay on the block and JC doesn't lose his mind this week. Tyler and Kaycee will most likely vote to evict Sam in the first eviction (probably on Tuesday, to air on television Wednesday). If Kaycee wins the final four HOH she would most likely nominate Angela and JC as we know she isn't going to nominate Tyler. If Angela and JC stay on the block for the Thursday eviction, Tyler is the only vote. Who does he vote out? Will he stick with his original final three plan and vote out Angela? Or will he keep Angela and get rid of JC?

If Tyler wins the final four HOH and Angela and JC are on the block for the Thursday eviction, I can't imagine that Kaycee would vote out Angela over JC. The only reason she went after Brett now was because Tyler told her he was coming after Kaycee and Angela if he won HOH. I can't see Kaycee turning against Level 6 and keeping JC over Angela at that point.

So the true question would be what decision will Tyler make at the F4 eviction leading to the F3?

Let's face it, with the HG remaining in the house, I think ALL of them would take Tyler to the F2. So I don't think Tyler has to win another comp until the F3 competitions that determine the F2. There is no way I can see Angela taking anyone but Tyler at this point. Kaycee is loyal to a fault and has a F2 deal with Tyler, so you know she will take him. Tyler also has a F2 with JC and Sam and I think both of them would take Tyler to the F2 as well.

The biggest hurdle that Tyler has to face at this point is what he will do if he is the sole vote Thursday and has to choose between Angela and JC or Angela and Kaycee (in the off chance that Sam/JC wins the F4 HOH competition). If it is Angela/Kaycee, I think he might still pick Kaycee, even though I think his best chance at winning the game is sitting next to Angela in the F2.

Thoughts?

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          He would kick JC to the curb and tell him that JC needs to grow up and stop telling everyone who has any opinion that differs from what he (JC) wants is stupid. {Cause JC this stupid whatever you think I am, kept you safe all season and now I'm the one who is sending you to the Jury in time for the Round Table so you can't lie to anyone about how 'you controlled the game.' And by now, Brett has told them all about you calling them Stupid and Dumb, so I doubt anyone will listen or care about your opinion at this point.}

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          If Tyler has the choice of who goes at F4, JC goes. I will say that Tyler is pretty adamant about wanting to win the money. He's jokey and smiley in the DRs about most questions they ask, but as soon as the idea of winning the money comes into it, he goes dead serious. If he is the one who chooses top two, it's going to be interesting if he takes KayCee, that he's played the game with but who might win against him, or if he would take Angela, because the jury doesn't like her (unjustified in my mind, but the Hive were idiots). I kind of hope he isn't the one who has to make the final choice.

JC will lose his mind, I don't doubt that for one minute LOL.

Comment

• Dog Lover
          Dog Lover commented
          Editing a comment
          And I want a front row seat

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol Dog Lover been waiting a long time?😀🤪😝

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL! Dog Lover!

Good morning everyone. That was the DE we were all anticipating. I wish Brett would have won the veto, but oh well. That HOH win by Tyler could have showed his biggest flaw in the game. When they were making the plans on Wed night, I thought "there is now way that Tyler will really do that, it's too risky". I was wrong. Tyler really did put up the 2 pawns. Why would he take that risk? Brett's odds of winning veto were high. At least a 1 in 4 chance to win that veto. JC and Sam wouldn't really have a shot at winning the DE veto (normally a puzzle like what we saw or the clown shoes type of veto). So that means Brett is going against Ty, Angela, and Kaycee. Tyler probably wasn't trying his hardest to win that veto. So that means that Brett has a 1 in 3 shot of winning that veto. If Brett wins, he pulls JC, and they control the vote. Does Tyler put up Kaycee or Angela to sacrifice? The what-ifs are incredible.

Personally, I think Tyler was hedging his bets. There was no way he was going to win that veto. If Brett won, then he had no choice. He has to put up 1 of the 2 girls and then he has to hope that Brett slips up and he can take him out next week. If Angela or Kaycee won, then what went down went down. Tyler had his preference sure, but he kept an open mind up until Angela won. Tyler's route to F2 would have been harder had Brett won, but I think he still would have ended up there.

Now onto after the new HOH comp that Angela won. JC really lost his cool. We had all pondered how JC would handle the block. He was on it for about 15 minutes, and he handled it terribly. He will be on it again today and we already know how he will handle it. The look on JC's face when it finally hit him that he wasn't the man behind the curtain, wasn't the one pulling the strings, was amazing. You could see him realize it. Then he thought he could talk to Tyler like he did in the bathroom. I am not going to be shocked for a moment if JC gets the boot on Thursday. It will be fun to see how it goes down though.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Here is hoping that is what happens to JC this week - he goes BU BYE BUUUU BYE (SNL Airline Flight Attendant Skit)
          Last edited by beckyd30; 09-14-2018, 06:52 PM. Reason: Added where the phrase came from for those who might not have caught the reference.

There was a brief moment on BBAD last night when they (TAngeCee) were talking about the number of comps each had won.

Kaycee had a very interesting look on her face when she realized she was behind both Tyler and Angela by 1 win. I thought her look was a "game" face and she was thinking GAME ON.

As loyal as they all are to each other, I think they all still have both eyes firmly on the prize, as they should.

Perhaps this is what I find unique about this group. They've managed to stay loyal while still working their game & avoiding cruelty, unnecessary lies and backstabbing.

That's a delicate balance and one we rarely see in the game of BB ....and perhaps the 'game' of life.

Comment

What happens if JC loses his cool and self evicts? Will he demand that Tyler self evict with him?😀😂😝

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            More then likely he will try to make everyone self evict so that no one could win. You know, if he can't win then they shouldn't be able to either, because they are there in the house to service him (JC).

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see JC blowing up and dissing Production enough that he might do something that would cause a "No need to sit down" moment. That would be great fun for us. (I'm getting mean in my old age! LOL!)

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X