This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 15, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

What's poppin', Mary Poppins?!

JC & Sam are nominated. Surprise! NOT!

POV Players should be picked & POV Competition played sometime today.

Comment

Question—-saw a post on twitter saying unless Angela is playing Kaycee she is going to take her to final 2. Does anyone ever recall them discussing a final 2? I personally hadn’t seen that conversation so just curious. Thanks!!!!

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't ever recall them making a final two, the topic was brought up and I think that both of the brushed it off. Or at least Kaycee did. Probably because of her final 2 with Tyler. Those two don't have a final 2 with Angela so could they blindside her and vote out JC if noms stay the same?

KennyERJ ....aren't we to the place where they all play POV? I'm not that great with dates & want to confirm.

Another random thought....
      I have enjoyed this season because HGs have actually competed in the various comps. It seems to me that it shows you can win competitions and not be at a huge Target.

Finishing with a pet peeve regarding the nominated HG's final chance to get votes during the Eviction Ceremony.....

I was thrilled that Sam's plea was completely game related and Haleigh kept hers to a bare minimum only telling her parents she loved them.

Can the other HG's and future HG's PLEASE take note....
      This is NOT an Acceptance peech at an Awards Ceremony ! You didn't win anything (yet)
      And if your family doesn't already know you love and appreciate them I don't think this is the time or the place to handle that oversight.

Did anybody get the impression and I feel strongly about this?

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, they all play in the POV competition, hence consider the POV players have all been picked! 😀😂

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        About the acceptance speech idea, I think people just want to mention their folks at home to thrill the folks at home that they were named on national TV. Heck, I'd do that. Haleigh took it to extremes, though, I thought.

• Dog Lover
        Dog Lover commented
        Editing a comment
        @Border57...thanks for sharing your thoughts.
        I clearly have some STRONG feelings about this.
        Lets all be grateful I didn't share my feelings about the house having to vote have to the same to avoid beoming a target????

Wouldn't the HOH get less blood on their hands if they didn't choose the final target?

I would be likely to say
        "Hey look, I picked the nominees now its up to you guys to vote who gets evicted."

So much for not sharing my feelings.....😊

Good one Kenny !!!!

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yah, good one... lol

If sam wins the veto Tyler needs to go up so he will keep
      jc on his side and won’t have a vote to evict him.

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be interesting to see what Angela would do if it comes down to that. I am telling myself that Kaycee is probably going to win another veto although if it is truly the morph comp, I can see Sam pulling out a win. She was good at socializing.

Kaycee and Angela are trying to figure out how the final 4 HOH works. It works like the rest. They always say that the final 4 veto is more important, because that way you have control over who goes to the final 3. If in the slim chance that JC wins the HOH would he put up both girls, and then if Tyler wins POV which one does he save.

I still want Sam to go to the final 4.

Comment

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree about Sam. Why are they planning to vote her out instead of the ever more obnoxious JC? Is it so his impact on the jury will be limited?

I rarely post, and haven't been able to log in lately, but with Lexie's help (thank you patient Lexie) finally got logged in, so will make a comment. Was reading the Live Update conversation between JC and Tyler that took place a while ago; So just reading you miss the context of how the words were said, but I sure hope JC does not really think he will be living with Tyler under any circumstances when this show is over. LOL. Tyler has remarkable self-control as others have stated not to lose his cool. Also wonder what Sam's expectations really are.....does she have any idea she is going to be voted out, or does she think she is going to the end with Tyler? Is she suddenly ok with leaving? I'm thinking that she expects JC to be evicted. Really enjoy reading everyone's comments!!!

Comment

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        Do not have live feeds, budget does not allow. But seeing Sam outside and in, are there a couple of her. She is odd. She argues with her self.

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Has JC told Tyler that he is moving in with him after the show?? Did I miss that convo?

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey SlowPoke I was thinking if they stick with the plan to keep JC , there may be an option for Tyler to explain voting out Sam.

First, he tells her the ladies have agreed to keep JC so his vote wouldn't make a difference. And, if he does vote for her it would only put a target on his back where it would be 3 against 1. AND this way at least she leaves with her head up instead of "letting Angela have the satisfaction of breaking the tie". I know it sounds ridiculous, but it just might work.

I just want to thank "Pammer" for the posts today. She made me laugh with the commentary of "Thank God for fish" etc.

Comment

In follow up to some asking why it's better for JC to leave at F4 instead of F5. There is a really great reason and it's specifically tied to Tyler in regards to when & how JC reconnects with the jurors. As for the semantics recalling all previous seasons the last juror they show arriving is the F5 evictee. Both F4 & F3 evictees have limited jury exposure as F3 person joins them on stage finale night. BUT the F4 evictee is also limited b/c they NEVER GO TO JURY, rather they spend the remainder of their time until finale in a hotel!

Think about the jury round table - Dr. Will (or host) asks "Who do you want to see walk onto the stage?" & "Who do you think will be walking on stage?" Then the F4 evictee walks out. After the roundtable (I seem to recall they tape either Friday or on the weekend) the jurors also stay in a hotel til finale night. I don't know if they segregate them to the same extent they do pre-show, but certainly contact isn't as naturally available as it would be in the jury house. I remember this b/c of Caleb & Kevin's (F4 evictees) interviews as they both spoke of never seeing the jury house. Anyway, this is a vital part of dealing with JC who wants to take credit for the entire season & who may be extremely bitter if in fact he's the one cut next Thursday.

Sam could be bitter too, but fewer people will listen to her comments b/c many of them have never talked game with her or don't respect the game she played. Whereas JC the "known manipulator" could try to sway the jury to do what he wants or poison someone's game (i.e. Tyler).

Imagine if JC is F4 evictee - first of all when he walks on stage (b/c of Brett) there are going to be people who call him out for his lies, backstabbing & jokes made at their expense. If he leaves at F5 it gives him longer to address the issues & build his "story" whereas facing them at the round table he'll be under fire & have less opportunity to claim the "puppet master" role or mastermind of the season.

Those few days may seem small - but could play a big factor, especially once Tyler speaks of how he manipulated him the entire game into believing he was calling the shots, but the decisions were already made prior to ever telling JC. That could win points with him - it's also likely Scottie will out the power app (if he hasn't already) at the jury meeting. Brett could talk about L6 which JC may or may not know about depending on whether Ty, KC & Ang tell him (I suspect they are waiting to get through this week as well as F4 POV prior so they don't jinx it).

Anyway it's a big deal to send JC out behind Sam & keep him ostracized until the round table - he'll do far less damage & being alone in the hotel will allow him to calm down & re-calibrate. Since Tyler played precisely the game JC wanted to play (without the cruelty) one would hope the time alone at the hotel will have him leaning in favor of it & paying homage to it.

Bottom line JC could either be a major detractor from votes for Ty or ironically he could be his greatest supporter if he begins to plant the full game strategy/mastermind seeds for Tyler. Either way JC leaving at F4 is the far better choice if Tyler has anything to do with it.

Comment

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I forgot about the hotel alone time for #4. As much as I want JC gone, that logic makes total sense, so I will be patient. It ain't easy, though! 😀

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          (< JC ~Known-Manipulator

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I enjoy reading your comments but hate the fact that you are always spot on. I was really hoping that Sam would pull out a victory. But what do you expect when you have an athlete in the house. I will be a Sam fan until the end and will relish in the fact that maybe KC will be the one to send Angela to jury. I will be voting either Sam or Brett for AFP.

And I am glad that the feeds will be down during and after Sam's eviction so I don't have to partake in the 3 of them celebrating.

My husband just watches the episodes and he has JC as the one that is manipulating everyone. A JC HOH win right now would be great. You don't think that the 3 would let JC win knowing that all of the power lays with the POV winner.

Maybe they could keep JC in isolation as a punishment for his horrible behavior?!

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          In jail after the season is over, would be great.

Got home, read the Live Feed Updates. Cracked up the hole time.

And my fav BBU sentence for the day came from Pammer:

."Ah, thank God for fish."

Comment

• Sherry
          Sherry commented
          Editing a comment
          I said that too in the above post. She made my day.

Originally posted by OhThisHouse View Post
        Do not have live feeds, budget does not allow. But seeing Sam outside and in, are there a couple of her. She is odd. She argues with her self.
        OhThisHouse, I'm sorry, but I just gotta add what your comment made me think of........ to the nick name list regarding Miss Sam,... (and yes I'm gonna list you as the author)

SAM ......

~Additional-Sams

~Dueling-Sams

~More-Than-One????

~Sum-of-Sams
        Last edited by LCnSummer; 09-15-2018, 10:45 PM. Reason: Edited "for the second time" cause OTH keeps adding to the the creative body of BBU Nicky NIcks.N.Stuff.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          Additional Sams, sum of Sams,

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          Reading the live updates, think she is “Dueling Sams”.

So KC wins the POV. Now we have till Monday for the POV ceremony and listen to JC complain to... Tyler, and Sam complain to.. Sam

Comment

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          LCn, you absolutely quack me up. LOL

LOLOL! No truer words, LCnSummer.
        KC is on a roll.
        10 in a row, Tyler states. That's so impressive!
        So how many wins is that, total, for the L6/L3 trio?

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyler has 3 HOH, 3 POVs Angela also has 3 HOHs & 2 POVs (though Tyler gave her one) and now KC has 4 POVs an HOH & the Hacker app. Plus Brett won a POV . Therefore they have 18 total comp wins & 17 "traditional" comp wins.(if you don't count the Hacker comp).

Edited to add: I forgot about the very first comp in the dark box which Angela won to compete against Swaggy - it sounds like they are counting that b/c Kaycee is saying 6-6-6 meaning they've each won six comps. So if you count the non traditional comps then 19 total or 17 if not.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-15-2018, 10:01 PM.

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Again, so impressive!
          Still want to see Tyler win it all for what I'd consider a close to flawless game on every level, but whomever of the trio wins, (and I've no doubt it will be one of the three) a big WELL DONE!
          Last edited by lyriele2; 09-15-2018, 10:23 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X