This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 17, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning everybody.

Comment

Sam has "Victoria'd" herself this far and along the way showed multiple personalities all the while refusing to listen to game talk. I still like her.
      JC is obnoxious, from day 1 but did make some magnificent contributions to the secret L6. He's about to get "Brittney'd" and I want a front row seat.
      I cried for Brittney because Enzo laughed at her to her face then the other 2 laughed.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        I still hate Enzo for that. To this day I wouldn't toss him a rope if he were drowning. Well, OK, I would, but I'd rescue his dog first. He could tread water while I got the dog.

Ooh, that's sounding bit Sammish, isn't it? Huh. Better watch myself. LOL!

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Sam as well. But , I don't believe that I am going to say this but maybe it is a good thing that she is being evicted tomorrow. She has kind of isolated herself. She should have participated in making the ice cream. At least it gave me a taste of what the house will be like without her. I still would love to have JC go especially after that comment he made to Angela. It will also be interesting to see how KC and Tyler handle this vote. I probably will vote for Sam as AFP.

I don't know how Angela stands JC at this point. That crack last night about what her business was (she says she's a business woman and he says is she a prostitute) would have been it for me. You (JC) can say things like that and think it's funny, but you still said it. I'm going to enjoy him getting his comeuppance.

And Tyler has the patience of a saint listening to JC continually lecturing him like he's a child anytime they are alone.

I wouldn't last in that house for over a week. I'd be out by the 4th of July! LOL!

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        At this point in the game, I would make dang sure I was never alone in the same room with JC, I would keep Sam, KC or Angela at my side 100% of the time. Heck, I'd even sleep in the HN room with Sam at night to make sure he couldn't corner me alone.

Morning all,

Kaycee looks poised to win if she gets to F2 vs anyone based on being able (allowed?) to lay low for 9 weeks. Don't get me wrong I'm a big KC fan & believe she has a kind heart. She has managed her interactions well and not offended anyone. I did ask myself yesterday if she had been in a position where she had to do more strategically or pull off what Tyler did to get the trio this deep if she could have. I decided no b/c the two times she was put in a situation of conflict (Rock Star calling her the Hacker & telling her not to swear) & Scottie calling her out for trying to say Brett voted out Rocky she went over the top. It's not a knock on KC she's just a genuine person. Therefore I think she'd be in tough being manipulative or having to bend the truth too much. Credit to KC for aligning with the perfect partner(s).

Tyler may be in tough to win unless he figures out a way to take Angela to F2. All along I've believed he could get the jury to understand how he orchestrated the game and led L6 - but now I'm starting to believe he might be better served to take Ang. This for me personally kind of sucks b/c I'd prefer Ty/KC go F2 as I feel they had the best two games - I just feel Tyler was better. The problem is he had to get dirty to allow for them to get there and it could well cost him the top prize.

That said, looking back on the season and each eviction Tyler played a pivotal role in the majority of the ousts.
      • Steve evicted 7-6 (Kaitlyn was the one vote swing & Tyler got her to vote that way)
      • Chris (Swaggy) evicted through a series of moves by Tyler. Since KK nominated Scottie/Winston Tyler not only saved L6's Winston by getting Swaggy put up he also curried favor with Scottie by using the POV on him. Plus it took out the other sides leader.
      • Winston evicted 6-11 Tyler recognized Brett would be more beneficial so he made sure JC/Sam voted out Winston (w/o those votes Brett goes)
      • Knowing about Sam's power Tyler votes with house to evict KK (which likely helped his game since she was all over the place)
      • Rachel evicted 5-9: with two L6 members on the block Ty recognized Rachel was more willing (and able) to work with the other side therefore he chose to save Brett again & got KC/Sam to vote out Rachel. Without those 2 votes Brett is gone.
      • Bayleigh evicted: The move this week was to show Angela he trusted her. He won POV but let her take it. Consequently this was day 46 & Angela told DR she had a crush on Ty (& told him the next day. Regardless of how you view the showmance that move is what pulled Angela closer to Ty than Brett - who up until that point she had a stronger relationship with).
      • Rocky evicted - no-brainer with KC on block BUT Tyler had to win POV to remove Angela b/c she (or he) may have gone had he not won
      • Scottie evicted (1st time) made the fake deal of F4 with Fes/Hal - Ty/Ang & his relationship with JC paid it's greatest dividends by keeping two L6 members off the block to start
      • Fes evicted - another no-brainer, KC wins first POV (it's week 9)
      • Scottie evicted (2nd time) with Battleback Ty wins 2nd HOH to take out Scottie who afterward said he was targeting Tyler
      • Haleigh evicted - L6 recognize need to remove better competitor
      • Brett evicted in DE - knowing Brett wants Angela gone (or KC) Ty wins critical HOH to keep himself/KC safe. Notably he didn't seem to gun for POV which begs the question on whether he would have put up KC or Ang had Brett won POV or tried to talk him into keeping noms the same
      My point is this game was defined early by Steve & Swaggy's ousts for which Tyler was primarily responsible. The two votes he obtained via aligning with Sam/JC led to L6 being able to take out Steve, Swaggy, Winston and Rachel. Brett was saved twice via these votes and L6 captured their stranglehold on the season based on those votes & Tyler's moves. It's just something to consider when deciding your winner. Could KC have done those things? If Tyler had worked with others instead would she still be in the house? We know he would be.

It all comes down to what type of game you prefer. Personally - I prefer his b/c he did so much to affect everything that happened. That said, not being an athlete (at this stage of my life anyway) I'd be trying to latch on to a player like Tyler as a partner, but I would have been more active with other players to keep options open.All the L6 crew never fostered other 'working' relationships except Tyler. Brett started to when he took over Ty's role of playing the middle ground. As noted previously though while Tyler used those relationships to SAVE L6 Brett used them to blow it up. Deep down I wonder if Tyler's main reason for not trusting Brett is if he was so willing to take out Angela/KC then what would stop him from him not taking Tyler at F2?

Despite all the conflict in jury & bitterness the one key I believe which may change some minds is the knowledge of Brett belonging to L6 from the start. That is the key JC is missing currently. When JC is blasting Tyler it's all tied to his belief Brett was a lone soldier & that he has Sam in his pocket. Once he learns Brett was part of L6 will that finally make him see Tyler isn't stupid. The problem is JC will likely be exiting on a quick turn around and there may be no time to tell him.

During yesterday's beat down by JC when he told Tyler the only reason he (Ty) was there was b/c of JC keeping him safe & not to be so naive or ungrateful. Kudos to Ty for keeping calm and not snapping (not sure I could've done the same).

I half expected Tyler to shout at him - really? You think you kept me safe & you ran the show and made all the decisions? THAT'S B/C I LET YOU BELIEVE THAT.. So let me tell you what you don't know... Brett was in an alliance with myself, KC, Angela, Rachel & Winston called Level Six. We formed it on Day 2 and every move we made all season was to move that alliance forward. I pulled you & Sam in early and you in essence replaced Winston & Rachel when they were evicted. So, when I tell you that you weren't on Brett's top list know that he wanted to take me to F2 & even named the alliance. When I tell you Brett was telling me everything you said HE WAS. So, when you tell me not to be stupid, naive or ungrateful I want to scream b/c I've done the same for you. You talk about Fessy - well he considered putting you on the block instead of KC. You're so caught up in believing I know nothing & I've bit my tongue all summer. I care about you and wanted to bring you deep over others including Brett b/c he was the first one to consider blowing L6 up.

At least in my head that's what I envisioned him saying. I hope we get to see the conversation, but I'm not confident Tyler will ever be able to have it due to timing plus JC never (I mean like NEVER) listens to Ty - he cuts him off & is so caught up believing his own hype I think his head would explode if he does finally absorb the fact he was puppeting as much this season as he claimed to puppet others.

Ultimately, lying low for more than half the game & letting others do the dirty work may be the wiser strategy if Kaycee takes home the prize. But, for my money it was Tyler's game I enjoyed the most. In the end, I'll be happy to see L6 rewarded for their efforts as a strong alliance. And, b/c I'm worried he won't be able to win the title I'll also be voting for Tyler for AFP (since Grodner said anyone can win it). If I felt more confident in Tyler winning I'd vote for Brett b/c he grew on me. However, if everyone is correct that KC has it wrapped then it's my way of saying thanks to Tyler as my favorite to play BB in quite some time.

Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-17-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• soflaguy
        soflaguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't the jury get a copy of the episode where each member gets evicted or is it just highlights? Seems to me they will get an education watching them in the jury house. I thought I remembered jury house segments where they were watching the shows for the week's evicted houseguests.

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        soflaguy the jury gets even more edited versions of just the comps and ceremonies. They don't see any DRs or anything like that.

TTOTambz - great breakdown as usual. I am not as convinced as everyone else that the jury will be "bitter" toward Tyler. My worry is the jury not truly seeing how great of a game Tyler has played. Tyler needs to be in people's ears on their way out letting them know what he has done so they can spread the word in the jury house. When JC gets cut F4, he will go in angry thinking that Tyler got played by the girls. JC will not believe that he wasn't the real mastermind of this season. Tyler needs to be practicing now his F2 speech and how he will lay out his game. He hasn't been that great at telling people things in the house, so I worry about his ability to do it in the final speech. Right now I lay the odds like this to win:

Tyler - 40% (needs to get there with Angela or have a great speech against Kaycee, can't go w/ JC)
        Kaycee - 35% (terrible at speeches, reliant on jury not wanting to reward Tyler or Angela, also can't go w/ JC)
        Angela - 10% (Maybe wins against Kaycee with a great speech, but probably not)
        JC - 15% (needs to win F4 HOH or Veto, and then probably win the final HOH as well. If he is in F2, then he probably wins against any remaining, which is why he won't make it to the end. If I was in Tyler's shoes, I'd actually boot JC now and take out Sam next, but Tyler is still trying to play JC)

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        TTO
        Now, how do we get your above ^^^ perfect speech to Tyler to use for his jury speech?

@ Smilemaker —- absolutely he should try to take either JC or Sam. I think he can also take Angela and win easy. Alliances are great and all—-but even more stupid than Marcellus’ veto move was Cody taking Derrick to the final two rather than Victoria. Derrick played a pretty darn perfect game but shouldn’t have been in the final two. But, let’s please keep this door open as well. Kaycee should ALSO be taking JC or Sam to the end. It’s just not Tyler.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s true also. KC is really in the same boat as Tyler. It would be close either way I think.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Tyler and KC should not go together. But I just don’t want Angela there...I just don’t like her. I did in the beginning but she has just seemed to get more mean as she got further in the game, and now she’s dragging Tyler down with her and I’ve loved him all season. At least with KC and Tyler but have good arguments for the win and it will be a close vote, but I will still be shocked if they actually take each other...both are super fans and everyone learned from Cody’s mistake that loyalty goes out the window at F2.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        I just don't see Tyler winning against Kaycee unless the jury collectively discuss and realize that it was Ty that did the work to get F2. His only shot is with Ang next to him. I only see that happening if he throws everything to the girls if they can get JC out.

Sam is by herself talking to herself...but I wish I could hear her. She seems confused about something that's bothering her She says, "I have no F..... clue" but since her voice is so low, I have no clue what she means either. she seems upset that no one ever told her anything but she put herself in the corner constantly. I really wish she could stay but she hasn't been doing anything to make things easier for herself. oh...these people!

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        They tried to tell her but she kept saying I don’t want to know.

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        They tried but suspect they were talking to the wrong Sam.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Sam refused to listen to any ga
        game. The only time she tried was getting Scottie to tell Fess to put Hay up. As if.
        Good point though, never knowing which Sam you're talking to.

If this is the wrong place to post it-just delete. I guess I missed this!!!!!
      I guess that would be really hard to explain if I just got up, got dressed, put my boots on, grab the lead pipe that I took off the locker in the bathroom and smash every single one of these glass TVs across here from me and then shredded these f---ing drawers, pick one of these saucers up and threw it through that f---ing window right there," Sam said on the live feeds around 2:20am ET on Monday. "That probably wouldn't be that good. It would take me about 45 seconds to get up and get everything that I needed. And the door to the parking lot is right there. I wouldn't call that a voluntary exit but..."

It was at this point that the feeds on Sam cut out, leaving fans unsure as to what happened next.

--this was from the TV guide websiste

Last edited by Rainyday; 09-17-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Barbso
        Barbso commented
        Editing a comment
        I had no idea she had said all that! I hope they have counseled her in the diary room as much as they can...but at this point it sounds like she does want out....so I hope she does get to go home Wednesday so she doesn't do harm to anyone or herself.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that and yeah it was like they didn't want us to hear anymore. All feeds, real quick went to the 4 of them enjoying making ice cream.

With Sam acting the way she has-the talking to herself and some of the things she has threatened in the DR, I'm wondering if DR is going to try and prepare her for eviction by trying to soothe her ahead of time. Wednesday will not be a live eviction right?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        No it will not be live. Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be when the eviction will take place. Feeds will go down and not return until after show airs probably PT Wednesday night.

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was I seeing things or was Sam eating on the stairs, glaring at everyone?

Right now Sam is shaving her whole face with a razor! Her whole face is red and irritated and she keeps going over and over it- even by her eyes and cheeks! 😐

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        She sounds like she is losing it with this and her talking to herself last night about destroying the HN room and then escaping. Hope she will get a couple of days down time at the jury house to chillax.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        She has said she always shaves her whole face but I thought she at least used soap. DRY SAVE with cheap razors! Omg! She tried to get Angela to let her shave Angela's face but I'm suspicious that she was after that mustache.

Sam is off camera so didn't get to see her doing the shaving. I Just think that Tyler is totally ruining his awesome game....Ang is his downfall....how does he not know this!! Oh well....if he screws this up because she's manipulating him, then KC definitely deserves to win!

Comment

I am still not sure who Angela would take to final 2 if she chooses. She must know she likely won’t win against either of them so does it come down to who she wants to ‘give’ the money too. I haven’t seen a single conversation that indicated who she would choose without a doubt.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          You would think she would pick her boyfriend so at least he can get $50,000, unless she delusionally thinks she could beat KC over Tyler.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no idea how this is going to play out. All I know is after three months, they never see the game the way we see it.

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure she knows like they all do KC is the most liked of the trio.

Suspect this is posted in wrong place, but not sure where to post my question. My question is: When does CBS normally announce a renewal of Big Brother? Thanks and maybe this should be moved.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Usually they let us know that casting for next summer is started at the end of the current season. Not sure which show, but if it's coming it should be soon.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know why they say they're casting when we all know that 95% are recruits.

I thought feeds wouldn't go down until tomorrow! Now I'm worried that Sam went over the edge or JC self evicted because KC don't take him off the block!

Comment

If tyler wins the next HOH and by some miracle JC wins veto who would he evict?

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            KC or Angela. Just kidding. I think KC.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            He HATES Angela - so I don't see anyway Tyler wouldn't say to him ok here's your shot - take her out (but the F4 POV is a mix of logic and speed so I also see no way JC wins it against that athletic trio)

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X