This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 21, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. Tyler won Part 1. They're all just now going to sleep and JC is drunk.

Comment

• Kimbers
      Kimbers commented
      Editing a comment
      KC should have part deux … fingers crossed

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn’t bet the farm on it lol.

I know you guys probably answered this some where but will we see KC vs JC compete live? (TV or live feed?) Or will that be taped to air on Sunday?

I'm already thinking how weird I'll feel waking up after BB is over and not going straight to check BBU tor my updates and to read the comments.

I'm thankful to have this site to help feed my BB addiction....... it's gotten me through another season Time to donate

Tried emailing Lexie...said I wasn't authorized so hope someone sees my new donation!
    Last edited by Barbso; 09-21-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your donation ..it's much appreciated.
      If you click the contact button at the bottom of the page - that should get you to my email....

Typically, we do not see Part 2 play out on the feeds - but we will spoil who wins it : )

Lexie, I just made a donation for you, too. I'm so happy to hear there will be another season! It's sure fun to spend the summer here at BBU!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Border! Thanks for your donation. Are you joining us for Survivor discussions this season?

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much : )

I jumped right in here after confirming with this site and two others.
    I'm very disturbed by what Tyler said to Kaycee around 10:30 last night. Tyler laughed and said Ang probably thinks he's in love with her. Then they both laughed and laughed about Angela thinking Ty was in love with Ang.
    Do you think Ty "Boogie'd" Ang or he was throwing Kaycee off?

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      He has a VERY good reason to throw KayCee off: If KayCee thinks Tyler really loves Angela/they were having a showmance, it opens up the idea that Tyler may have taken Angela to the end if the choice had been his. This would mean to KayCee that, wait a minute, maybe I would be better off taking JC to the end if she gets the choice, since Tyler may have been not true to their F2.

Tyler needs to keep his mouth shut until it is just those two in the house, and he's doing it.

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      Well stated Border.....I do see that angle now. Thank you.

• lyriele2
      lyriele2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said, Border. Tyler continues to prove again and again just how smart a player he truly is.

Tyler has said he's in love with Angela during his private Dr sessions, so I think he absolutely is.
    Last edited by lyriele2; 09-21-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      But did you notice Angela only said she adores Tyler in her interview. She never said love and didn’t have her typical awww that’s so sweet reaction to him saying it in his GBM. I just have a weird feeling his feelings are real but hers aren’t.

Maybe she just didn't want to gush about it in her interview with Julie. I could totally understand that.
    Plus she did say that she was head-over-heels obsessed with him, and that she couldn't wait to start their next chapter. Something similar to that.
    Last edited by lyriele2; 09-21-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      I read that Angela is hurt over the F2 secret and will need to re-evaluate everything.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Angela hurt? Angela from BB20?

I think feelings are mutual between he and Angela. And someone mentioned Kaycee being mad at Tyler about not dropping. I didn’t take it that way. I took it as he was going to drop once it jolted again but didn’t realize how bad she was hurting and she ended up having to drop first. I may be wrong and maybe he just didn’t want to throw it.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he didn't want to throw it. No matter how much you say you trust someone, when it comes to the game of Big Brother and winning $500,000... about 75% trust is all you can give and no way you're throwing a competition when you're right there at the end!

• Yaya1300
      Yaya1300 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just never got the feeling she was mad. I agree....throwing anything at this point would be dumb for anyone.

I think at this point in the game, throwing comps is not a good idea. It was a very good thing for Tyler to win that competition, whether he did it on purpose or not. Any win in these final 3 comps looks good on his game resume.

Comment

I have to say that was one of the most touching evictions I've seen on this show. So much genuine caring expressed, which was lovely. And Angela went out with both grace and good sportsmanship.

Comment

When is the 2nd comp played? Today? Kaycee is hurting pretty bad. I hope it’s not a comp where they have to climb. I remember Derek and Victoria having to climb to put things in order. That would suck bc I do NOT want jc to win. Yuck
        Last edited by Yaya1300; 09-21-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          On BBAD watching KC pick up stuff from floor, down on all 4, and couple times, the motion she did moving around on floor, was like doing push ups. If she had sore shoulder, on BBAD no sign of a problem. When she went into kitchen, Tyler is cooking, and she is raping an ice pack on left shoulder. Wonder is she faking an injury to appear less of a threat. Just odd.

Applied ice pack to left shoulder, now on right.

Part 2 should be tomorrow. They usually give them a day to recover.

Comment

popping in from Lurkerdom

Tyler deserves the win. Comp wins, strategy, social game, yada yada. Whatever.

Because he has not strangled JC in his sleep.

slipping back to Lurkerdom

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Or while he was awake!😈🤪👍

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA OMG I lol'd!
            I am notorious for lurking until Jury. Mostly I can't remember their names unless they really stand out. I didn't even realize Rachael and Angela were even there for 4 weeks. I'd be watching BBAD and say who the heck is that?
            I didn't watch much POPTV this year, the sound was awful, TV volume up to 100 then the commercials almost blew my walls out.

Per RealVegas4Sure........Round-table: tonight. Jurors are on the lot, ready, prepped, and set.

HOH part 2, tomorrow.

Do you think the jury will be too emotional or objective in the round table?

Comment

• Kimbers
            Kimbers commented
            Editing a comment
            Rockstar and Bayleigh will be somewhat emotional, Angela walking in will make it less, and the rest I think, will be objective.

Almost forgot. During exit interviews, Angela said she is sure Tyler threw the comp to JC.
          My take, if Ty threw it knowing Kaycee wasn't winning it, it was his only chance to get Ang out by another hand.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X