commented on 's reply
    Sometime Wednesday morning, I believe.

• beckyd30
    replied
    When are the feeds gonna go down?

Leave a comment:

• beckyd30
    commented on 's reply
    Kinda reminds me of Amber and Caleb. To bad he can't get one inside the house as well

• mimichick
    replied
    All of votes are going for Tyler. For "just a lifeguard" he's a brilliant BB player who I've enjoyed watching all season. Wish he hadn't had a showmance, but that's just me. I CANNOT believe JC actually, for even a second, can state Tyler can get an apartment and he'll just move in and mooch off him. How can Tyler remain silent? Especially when 'ole woe is me JC blaming Tyler for not changing the plan and getting Kaycee out when he told him to. It's all Tyler's fault (in JC's little mind) that he's not in F2. I really, really think JC is so delusional he thinks he could convince the jury to vote for him to win if he made it to F2. That one HOH that Tyler gave him was such a historical and important win - - - at least in JC's book. NO way I could stay silent if I was Ty!

Leave a comment:

• lyriele2
    commented on 's reply
    Tyler may need a restraining order. Seriously.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    And now that Tyler says he is moving to LA, JC is planning to move in with him. Tyler better rethink that move or be ready to stand up to JC once the game is over.

• lyriele2
    replied
    I think JC is in for a rude awakening once the season is over. He may not want to accept the fact that he did not run the show, even when he is told the facts, but eventually he will hear and read enough that will make the realization unavoidable. I can also easily see him being a poor sport and bitter if he does not get chosen for the final two, which is most likely the case.
    A Tyler and KC f2 is perfection in my book. I am still rooting for Tyler as my number one, because I feel he played the best all around game every single day from the very beginning. But either way, I'm happy, because KC has been my second choice.
    As for AFP, my votes went to Tyler. I'm happy to see the person who I consider to be the very best player get additional reward.
    Last edited by lyriele2; 09-23-2018, 10:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    She did though Herms b/c she agreed to the LGBT F2 with JC (I know it's not real, but like Tyler with Brett she wasn't going to say no)

• beckyd30
    commented on 's reply
    It fits him perfectly.

• gabesrah
    replied
    Just a couple of random thoughts: I find it interesting that the season started with 3 power apps that promised to shake things up early. Sure didn't happen that way. The only one that was used (Sam's) was only used because it was predetermined by TPTB that it would be used in the 4th eviction if Sam didn't choose to use it earlier. If it had just been allowed to expire like the other 2 none of them would have gone into play. Bayleigh's power app only had any impact in that it was a motivating factor in getting her out. If she's gone, she can't use it. If she hadn't told Rachel she had it, things could have gone so much differently this season.

Showmances. Hate 'em. Don't like watching how much time is spent on the show with them. Squiggy and Bayleigh hooked up the first week. Fessy and Haleigh not long after that. You can't tell me that relationships that start that fast that furious have a good chance of working out. It's just for airtime and the fact that these people don't think they can go 3 months without being with someone. I don't know if Tyler and Angela's hookup will work, but at least it seemed to develop over time. They didn't seem to get serious about each other until after jury had started.

JC. Can't stand him. But give credit where credit is due, he did a good job of knowing what buttons to push with Fessy. I loved watching the two of them together. And JC was masterful at getting Fessy to put Scottie on the block. Of course, Fessy was easily led, but JC also got information from Fessy that he passed along to Tyler. If not for JC's inappropriate behavior, I can see that he had the potential be a good player. Some of the hinky votes that kept FOUTTE/the Hive stirred up all season were from him. His downfall in game play was in thinking that once Fessy was gone he could manipulate other players the same way. Unfortunately for Brett. But the Tyler/JC interactions have been interesting.

House meeting. I can't understand what Haleigh thought she would accomplish by telling everyone she was the hacker. I know she said it was her conscience because she didn't want Bayleigh to be accused of something she had no part in. L6 wanted Bayleigh out because she had the power app. Whether she was the hacker or not was completely irrelevant. As a matter of fact most of them didn't think she was the hacker. What did Haleigh think was going to happen when she called a house meeting? "Oh, Bayleigh, we're so sorry to have misjudged you. Can you please forgive us?" Yeah. Right. Like that's going to happen. Just another delusion of the HIVE mentality..

All-in-all a very enjoyable season.

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    commented on 's reply
    Sam, yes she may have acted crazy, but she had her own still of game play. I may vote for Brett as well. I think that Sam got the raw end of the deal just because of all of her pinky swears. But it has to be something to be voted out because she will have the jury votes, she played the game designed to influence the jury and Tyler did not. I think that Kaycee should win because she did not have to go back on any final 2 deals.

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    Just occurred to me JC won't want to believe anything any one says (or accept he didn't run the show) but if Tyler wins AFP I bet that will drive it home for him.

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    This season had so many entertaining hamsters. At first I enjoyed Sam, but I tired of her double standards. My initial gut reaction was negative to JC, then he cracked me up in the DRs. But his delight in others demises coupled with his expectations (and some nonsense) took him off my list. Brett was also pretty humorous, but I didn't like how he tried to sabotage Tyler in jury - which may end up being the reason Tyler loses the big prize. Haleigh was hit & miss for me - I liked her much better once she got away from Bay/Rocky but it still didn't take away from her early nasty comments or constant crying of things being unfair. I do think she'll get a shot (like Nicole) to return & odds are she'll be much stronger next time.

Overall, this was my favorite season in quite some time without any one hamster getting fully on my nerves. Granted if players like Rocky had remained in the house & I'd had to listen to her turn on/off her accent or KK had stayed I might not feel the same way lol. To that end, I feel strongly this season turned out the way it did via Tyler's early game actions. Tyler & KC had the right demeanor to keep L6 functioning as a united group - but again (maybe wrongly) I credit Tyler primarily with spearheading that.

Since Grodner said anyone can win Ive elected to give my votes to Tyler. I'd rather see him rewarded with $75k than give Hal or Brett $25k. It kind of reinforces how much I enjoyed this season & the best player in it.
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-23-2018, 04:44 PM.

• Binsygirl
    commented on 's reply
    voting Haleigh.

• beckyd30
    commented on 's reply
    Tyler all the way, I just want to see if BB will be honest about it if he wins or gets 2nd, will he still get the money or not?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X