This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion September 25, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all. Hsppy Finale eve.

Comment

Guess the last bit of drama will be the reveal of L6 and the F2 deal with Tyler and Kaycee. JC's head might explode.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fingers crossed he does something "stupid" and gets kicked from the game.

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why tell him before he votes? It could flip his choice.

Lol if Tyler lets JC move in with him, he will never be able to get rid of him.

Comment

• soflaguy
        soflaguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems like JC thinks this is going to open doors for him. That shipped sailed for him. Feel somewhat bad for him though. Sounds like JC has had some difficult moments in his life and I can't imagine the shunning by his parents.

• OhThisHouse
        OhThisHouse commented
        Editing a comment
        I think JC would be good for sitcoms, different shows as he has a perfect body for a little person. His BIG negative is his accent. Will never make it in TV or movies unless someone spends time with a speech therapist to tame the accent. Danny Devito was never slowed down do to size. Imagine the movie, Twins and JC vs Shaq..
        Last edited by OhThisHouse; 09-25-2018, 12:34 PM.

I'm sure Tyler is pretty fed up with JC constantly telling him that Angela is going to dump him as soon as this is over. JC has a bit of a mean-spirited streak. A part of me does feel sorry for him as far as his family goes, because that is terrible that they will not support him. But some of his behaviors in the house just don't make him very likeable to me.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just because you're treated badly by someone that you care about, doesn't give you the right to treat other people badly regardless of the situation!

Not sure about anyone else but JC is the most disturbing nasty creature. I cannot wait to see him go to jury and cry over how he was the mastermind and puppet master. Reality when he watches this show back would be worth watching. Disgusting little **** he is.

Comment

Tyler needs to get as far away from that leach as possible. Grab Angela and run... Tyler for Houseguests Choice and although he will not win over Kaycee, would love for him to also get the 500k He really played the best game all season. The true Puppet Master.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyler really is going to have to get a restraining order against JC. Then again I imagine most of this cast will have to get a restraining order against JC! Perfect ironic situation would be if JC ended up living with Rockstar

I hope Tyler takes it all...winner and AFP! But only because he started playing the game from the minute he entered the house! For the first time ever for me, though, if KC won, I wouldn't be upset! It's a great feeling.... No angst or "I'm never going to watch BB again" stuff....Fabulous .

However, when I watch KC pondering and thinking, I do get a little worried that she'll flip it and take JC.....not happening, right???
        Last edited by Barbso; 09-25-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be the smart move but she has to win the last HOH to do so.

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't be two upset if given the choice that KC might flip. At least Tyler would end up with 25k.

• Mongado22
          Mongado22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wondered about that too, but my feeling is that KC is a ride or die chick, and I don't see her being that disloyal to Tyler. At least I hope not!!!

You can vote for AFP on Twitter - Go to #CBS main page, click message and type in VOTE - it will walk you thru just like FB Messenger does.

#TEAMTYLER for AFP

Comment

• Yaya1300
          Yaya1300 commented
          Editing a comment
          When does voting end

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Voting closes tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept 26 at 9am PT/12 Noon ET.

I know perhaps taking JC to the end is a smart move as far as winning the big-money goes, but I don't think Tyler or KC will do it. I think they will be loyal to the end, and I'm glad about that. Tyler has said that he wants to go to the final two with someone who has played a great game. I admire that. Sometimes I get tired of seeing the worst players dragged to the end, even if it means the player I like will most likely a be definite to win the big money. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my favorite players win, but it would also be nice to see the best of the best be the two to battle it out. And what is extra nice about this particular season is that Tyler and KC genuinely like each other, and have stayed loyal from the very beginning.
        What made this season so awesome for me was Tyler and the L6 Alliance. From beginning to end, I've enjoyed every minute of it. And to have 2 L6 members at the end, especially Ty and KC, is my idea of the perfect ending to a excellent season. Ideally, Ty is the big winner, but KC is right behind him as my second choice.
        Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Made another donation and can't wait until the end tomorrow night. Here's hoping Tyler is the winner, but I'd be good with Kaycee as well.

Comment

I probably won't be back this season and want to thank the live feed posters for all your work and Pammer for the laughs.
            I loved lurking until halftime then joining in. A safe environment to discuss without fear.
            A fantastic season.
            Jean

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X