X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Posters Needed....

Hey guys,

I will be doing my very, very best to be the best live feed updater out there this season ... but I'm going to need some help here and there.
    I am working again this summer ( it's not like in the olden days when I could have the summers off .. <sigh> ) ... BUT .. I will update as much, as long, and as best I can.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, pick a Cam any Cam and if something juicy is happening .... if there's some drama .. don't save it for your llama ... add it to the Live Feed Update thread of the day.

It can be one line, two lines or twenty ... just update the best way you can - there's no wrong way ...

The only real rule is to not bring your personal opinions in that space... don't nickname someone something that no one else will know who you are talking about ... just use their regular name ( or a nickname they have in the house is fine ) ... and then bring your input over to the Live Feed Discussion thread of the day...

Again ... if there's some drama .. don't save it for your llama ... share it with BBU ... on the Live Feed Updates

Thanks for any help and support!!!

Need the Live Feeds... Get them through BBU ...

If you haven't signed up for CBS ALL ACCESS ( Live Feeds ) be sure to click on any of the links or banners right here at BBU to get signed up.

By clicking on the links and banners here, BBU gets a referral credit for your subscription. In turn that referral credit helps us pay the expenses that it takes to keep BBU up and running for you.

CLICK HERE to start the process to get your FREE TRIAL started today... by clicking on the link here and signing up, you help support this website : )

Comment

I will be helping as I can.

Comment

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Ladycop !! we appreciate you!

I will update when I can.

Comment

Thanks to those who have jumped in when they can.

I'm really going to need some help over the next few days ( well Thursday and on ) .. I have some family matters to take care of and I'm not sure how much, how long, I can update.. I will do my very level best to be here as much as I can ... but .. any help would be sooooooooooooooooooooo appreciated .....

Comment

Hi Lexie, long time bb live feeder here. I just joined your page, although have been viewing it for some time. I would be more than happy to help update the live feeds when I can. Just point me in the right direction where to post and I will do it. Thanks

Comment

Help is needed on a daily basis with the Live Feed Updates....

I start back on my regular schedule work week tomorrow .. that means no more 10 hours days ( yeah ) but no Friday's off ( boo ) .. so this starts my struggle more than ever trying to get all this done by myself...

So.. those of you how have reached out here and via email to me.. saying you would like to help .. please .. please .. please jump in anytime.... you can't know just how much any help.. is appreciated not only by me.. but by everyone who reads here to catch up on the LFU's ...

Update away !!!

Comment

Bump ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X