This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-June 28, 2018-Day 8

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-28-2018, 05:31 AM.

The Live Feeds will go LIVE after tonight's TV episode airs on the West Coast, so that'll be 10PM PT & 1AM ET!! That's less than 19 hours from now!

Comment

Thanks KennyERJ, I thought my computer was acting up.

Comment

THIS is the MUST HAVE for Big Brother Season 20 @ BBU....

Moderator Kenny created this as a tribute to those members who make continued donations throughout this season of Big Brother 20.

(thanks Kenny)

How can you get yours?

Make your way up the Make a Donation ~ Get A Button ~ Ladder and this gem will be added to your BBU account AND it will remain there FOREVER, as a "thank you" for your help during Big Brother Season 20.

Donations from members like yourself are what keep this place up and running.

We (myself, Rob and the Moderators ) do what we can - but we can't do it without your help.

If you like spending time here, please consider making a donation to earn start working your way up the donation ladder ... we would LOVE to see everyone wearing this awesome MEGA Donator button this season.

It takes a lot of time and effort to do what we do here. We do it because we love Big Brother, most importantly we love BBU - and YOU.

We held back in asking for donations during the off-season .. which has put us a little bit behind the eight ball.. so to speak ...

And that's why we are reaching out now to each of you who come here - be it to only read what others have to say - or to get right in there and tell us what you think about this new season and all that it brings each and every day - 99 of them this time around!

You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a donation - and PayPal is easy - safe - secure - and just a click away.

Thank you for any support : )

Comment

• AmyBeth
          AmyBeth commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the new button! Unfortunately I won't be getting one as I like giving one larger donation at the beginning of the season rather than smaller ones throughout. But love the ladder idea. And I love this site!

Fish ...

Comment

We're live and they ( BB HG ) know it ..

Comment

HoH room

Tyler, Bayleigh, Angie, and Faysal are in the HOH.

Haleigh and Angela say Kaycee is on the dark side

Talk is about how the "other side got the power " ( sounds like the BB Power App has already happened )

Comment

Winston, Steve and Brett talking it up in the SR ...

Talk is about how "with the girls" bullets will be flying soon enough

Comment

First look at the Have Not Room...

Comment

Comment

Comment

In the kitchen .. it's a "Hamazon" delivery for Faysal ... which looks like a platter of sliced ham

Faysal "crap app" winner/loser ??

Comment

( Oy... I forget how hard it is at this time of the year with soooo many convos in sooo many rooms with sooo many people ... when you walk in and have NO IDEA what's going on ... it's like trying to figure out a living jigsaw puzzle.... with pieces missing ... moving ... changing ... so I'm doing my best to jump around and catch what I can .. bear with me... I'm a wee bit rusty )

Winston told Rachel that he caught Kaitlyn trying to listen in on their convo earlier .. he say her "cover" is blown ...

Winston tells Rachel that neither he or Brett have it ( the power? )

Comment

Here's Robot Sam...

Comment

Sam tells Winston that if she gets "human time" tomorrow .. she is going to climb the rock wall

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X