Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-July 12, 2018 (Day 22)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 12, 2018 (Day 22)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

4:56 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

9:20 AM BBT
      Winston and Kaycee had been talkin for about 25 minutes in the bathroom area. Talking some game and some general chit-chat. They we're talking about memorizing stuff for future competitions. Winston was also talking about Swaggy C would probably act up going out of the house. Wondering what's going to happen with Bayleigh once swaggy C leaves. Winston was asking Kaycee about her football team and if she thought they were winning. She said their first game was against Dallas and it would be a hard game. Winston said once they're out of the house he's definitely coming to watch her play. Winston said he hopes he can get everybody to come to Kentucky to.
      They went to fish about 9: 20 am probably to get the rest of the house guest up.

Comment

9:30 AM BBT, Cams 3 & 4
        When when they came back from fish the other house guests were still in bed. Now KC and Winston are in the kitchen talking. Basically just talking about being glad that no vets came back this season and about being on the Big Brother show itself.

Comment

9:40 AM BBT

Kaycee and Winston continue to talk in the kitchen. Just general chit-chat about dating apps and about Winston's jobs and what he does on his free time. Rachel (I think it was) has just came in the kitchen and sat down and then they went to fish.

Comment

(thanks Kenny)

I'll be back later when the feeds return to update ...

In the meantime...

If you like reading the Live Feed updates.. please consider making a donation to help us continue to do all that we do here all summer long.

Comment

Missed tonight's show .. Catch up HERE

Comment

The Live Feeds are LIVE...

Grab your FREE TRIAL by clicking on the banner below ( or any Live Feed Banner right here at BBU ) .. signing up through BBU is a great way to help support all that we do here ...

Live Feeds not for you right now?

Like reading the Live Feed Updates here?

Yes?

Consider making a donation to help us cover the expense that it takes to keep BBU up and running, as the drama grows inside the Big Brother house .. so does the bandwidth usage at BBU.

Any donation is greatly appreciated and I'll add a donator button to your account ...

We can't do with without your help!

Comment

Kaitlyn to Tyler - did Scottie flip?
                  Tyler tells her that he was back and forth about his vote ...

JC - did he vote Swaggy out?
                  Kaitlyn- I think he did

Comment

Haleigh talks with Rockstar about the votes...

Haleigh figures out it was Scottie and she thinks he did it to set her up ...

Comment

Haleigh to Rockstar - he ( Scottie ) was wearing the shirt, wearing the headband, and he just ****ing won....

Haleigh- either he's trying to frame me,, or he didn't feel safe voting with us.... or he has a whole other agenda

Comment

Haleigh tells Rockstar that at this point.. she wishes she would have flipped...

Haleigh- everyone would have suspected me and somebody else..... I swear I did not..... ( vote Swaggy out )

Comment

Haleigh says it's hard to prove that she didn't vote him out.. but she swears she didn't...

She says that no way that Bayleigh will believe that she voted for Swagg 9 to stay ) since Scottie was wearing a Swaggy C shirt.

Rockstar - it was a genius move... ( by Scottie )

Comment

Haleigh - Fessy won't ****ing look at me...

Comment

While Haleigh is stressing out about Scottie's move ..
                              Winston and Brett think that Haleigh voted to keep Winston ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X