Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-July 13, 2018 (Day 23)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 13, 2018 (Day 23)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

4:00 BBT

Scottie is up pacing in the HOH room.

Comment

9:55 AM BBT

Most everyone is awake now. Talk about bad dreams some had overnight. Just general chit chat.

Comment

11:01 AM BBT

Scottie and Faysal talking in the bathroom. Scottie is talking about the amount of charisma Brett has. He said Brett had almost brought Scott to his side. Scottie tells him that Brett and Winston are still trying to blame Haleigh for flipping.

Tyler comes out of the WC so they start talking about the wake up music that was played so

Fish!

Back and everyone is just chatting.

Comment

11:39 AM BBT

We are on BB Reruns!

Comment

Haleigh is the least trending House Guest

Rachel to Haleigh - they don't hate you.... you're just irrelevant

Comment

Sounds like Bayleigh got the Power

Comment

JC to Scottie- even when you were nothing.. I was trying to take care of you.
                Scottie- you're not really on my radar at all .. the only way that something might happen to you .. and I'm not even considering it .. these power apps just blow things up
                JC- I don't have it ..

Comment

Scottie- I think I know what I'm going to do ... but one that I'm going to put up.. might have a power app

JC tells Scottie that no one in the house is targeting him, so there's no reason for him to make a big move.

Comment

Scottie asking JC if they ( Brett/Winston ) voted for Steve last week ( to stay )
                    JC- I don't know what they ( Brett/Winston ) did ... I''m not putting my hands in the fire for them

Comment

JC tells Scottie that he thinks that they ( Brett/Winston ) voted to keep Steve ..

He tells Scottie that he doesn't trust Rockstar....

Comment

JC- it's like her ( Rockstar's ) game is licking the HoH's ass ...

Comment

JC - I just want you to do a smart thing.. if I were you .. I would not do something that jeopardizes you next week
                          Scottie- I feel like no matter what I do .. it jeopardizes me next week

Comment

JC - if you do something crazy ...
                            Scottie- I'm considering doing some crazy **** .. I'm thinking about putting the bros up ...

Comment

JC tells him that it's better to keep your enemies closer ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X