Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-July 14, 2018 (Day 24)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 14, 2018 (Day 24)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

4:45 BBT

All HGs sleeping

Comment

Power of Veto Players:

HoH - Scottie
      Nominees - Winston and Brett
      Picked Players - Rockstar, Rachel and Tyler
      Host - Bayleigh

Comment

Catching us up ...

JC and Tyler talked...

JC tells Tyler that has to throw the Veto Competition ..

Tyler tells him he knows.. but only after Rockstar is out ..

JC to Tyler - if we don't Brett out now.. he's going to make it all the way until the end.

Tyler - trust me I know

Comment

Rachel tells JC that it won't be good for her to win the veto ..

JC to Rachel- you better ****ing throw that **** ...

He tells her to get out after Rockstar

Comment

Scottie and Kaycee talked...

Scottie tells her that if someone uses the PoV .. their best friend will go on the block.

Comment

Scottie to Kaycee - if they ( any of the picked players ) use it ( the veto ) ... they void their deal and I don't have to honor any deal with them...

Comment

Winston and Rachel talk ...

He tells her that he's sorry she's caught in the middle of this..

He talks about how he knows that Scottie voted to evict Swaggy ... but he's lying to everyone about it...

Rachel tells him it's fine.. she just wishes that he hadn't of blown up ( on Scottie )

Winston to Rachel- he ( Scottie ) tries to build this whole persona that... whoever lied to me is going up...

Winston- you ( Scottie ) have been lying since Day 1

Comment

Kaitlyn tells Rachel, Rockstar and Bayeligh that a 3rd guy is going home this week.... and that they ( the girls ) can ****ing do this

Comment

Kaitlyn - girl ****ing power ..
                    Bayleigh - finally....

Rockstar - girls always rip each other apart in this ****ing game.... let's do this ...

Rachel - yeah .. let's do that ...

Comment

Tyler and Kaycee talked...

They talked about how Scottie said if the veto was used .. that he would put Kaitlyn up as the replacement nominee... and how she (Kaitlyn) thinks if that does happen she won't go home... but how they don't know how many alliances Brett has with other people..

Kaycee asked Tyler if Sam should use her power to save either Winston or Brett this week...

Tyler- if we use it now and next week me...you or her are up there.... we're ****ed

Comment

Kaycee and Angela talked..

Kaycee tells her that Tyler is going to throw the veto to either Brett or Winston ... and to remind Rachel to do the same...

Kaycee to Angela- of we've got 2 people up that's on our side....Sam will have to use her power.... this is the last week to use it.... if she doesn't use it this week.... it's automatically used next week

Comment

We ( the moderators, Rob and I ) all volunteer our time here at BBU, to make sure that everyone has a place to come and talk about Big Brother.

We are not funded by a company, we do not have deep pockets, we struggle to make it through season after season.

And even with that, we do not require you to make a donation, to be member of the website, we do not exclude anyone from anything... and that's because we above anyone else, understand that it's not possible for some people to make a donation.

The website is available to everyone to post on, read, lurk, whatever makes them comfortable.

We do not put up the pop up ads that slow your computer down or make you jump through hoops, just to read at BBU.

We work endless hours to make sure that BBU is always available for you to read the updates, to have a place to discuss what's happening inside the BB house and a place to join together to discuss what's happening when the show airs.

Any support you can give to help for this month and the months ahead is - more than you know - appreciated

Comment

Scottie won the Power of Veto

Scottie also won a trip to Greece ...

Comment

( I will catch us up .. was spending time with the family .. I used to say that I couldn't because of Big Brother ... but since my mom passed.... when they ask.. I say what time? ... so bear with me that I'm not here 24/7 ... I was watching on my phone and updated the PoV winner as soon as I could ... but now I'll get us up to date .. )

Comment

• MrsEmmaPeel
                                MrsEmmaPeel commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lexie, you are making the right choice. We never know what will tomorrow will bring. Thank you so much for everything you do.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X