Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-July 20, 2018 (Day 30)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 20, 2018 (Day 30)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

5:15 BBT

All HGs sleeping

Comment

8:20 AM BBT

All HGs are still in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Going back to last night ....

As Sam tells Faysal that she's not going to let anyone tell her what to do this week, it's her decision and she will have to live with it .. and she advises him same... and he tells her how much he respects her...

1:40 AM BBT – Rockstar follows Brett around the house, she's banging pots and pans, and shouting/singing to/at him

Comment

Comment

Rockstar ( as she bangs the pan ) - I'm going to be safe cause my best friend is here!!! We have a secret showmance.... I don't mind his micropenis ( She spells out Brett ) ... B-R-E-T-T. I'll be here all night singing for my friend.... I'm so happy he is here!!!

Comment

Brett to Rockstar - good job... you're setting a good example

Comment

Brett - I'm pretty sure Josh already did this..

Rockstar - actually Evel Dick did it first

Brett - you're a super fan

Comment

Sam comes down from the HoH room and asks Rockstar if she can just stop ..

Rockstar to Sam- he ( Brett ) is here because of ME!! Because of ME, Sam, he's here because of ME!

Comment

Sam to Rockstar - can you just until 2 o'clock keep doing this,...then we will call it a night and resume in the morning?

Rockstar- I'm just really excited.

Sam- you can do it as long as you would like.... I'd just prefer you didn't

Comment

Rockstar to Sam - well .. you're the HoH .... but I'm just really excited that Brett is here... he told everybody how I kept him here .. sooo I'm just sooo excited.

Sam - as a personal favor, because it affects the whole house ..

Rockstar- as a personal favor ..

Sam- and that was my overall goal.. for everybody to have a week ..

Rockstar interrupts Sam and says again how happy, excited she is that Brett is here .. they have a showmance..

Sam continues saying- where nobody had anything to worry about ... just a week of .. everybody just chill...

Comment

Rockstar - that would have been great.. you know .. if Brett had not of revealed our showmance...

Sam - but .. I know that there are people in the house that you enjoy to spend time with .. so just ignore him ( Brett )

Comment

Sam to Rockstar - pretend he is not here... and he will probably do the same

Rockstar- he has ignored me since I walked in the door until just today..... I'm just showing him the proper love

Comment

Sam continues to ask Rockstar to stop ... she tells her that it affects everyone ...

Rockstar continues the .. I'm excited mantra ..

Sam- you can do whatever you want.. again the only reason I'm asking that you not do this is cause it affects everybody

Rockstar- I thought everybody would want to celebrate cause he's such a great guy

Comment

Sam continues in a calm manner to ask her to stop

Rockstar BANGS the pan and say "we will continue in the morning"

Sam to Rockstar- I really do appreciate you putting off the party until everybody has a great night's sleep

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X