Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-July 28, 2018 (Day 38)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 28, 2018 (Day 38)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

5:10 BBT

All HGs asleep.

Comment

9:30 BBT

On old season flashbacks so I assume they are picking veto players.

Comment

Veto players-

HoH-Bayleigh
        Nominees-Brett and Rachel
        Picked-Sam, JC, and Tyler?
        Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-28-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

JC and Angie went and crawled back into bed. The others are in the kitchen area eating.

Comment

Rachel to Angela- this whole thing is throwing my ****ing game off.. and it's pissing me off. ... because JC should have went up there. She (Bayleigh) feels like I need to be okay with this cause she told me that big secret...

Comment

Bayleigh to Kaycee- Rachel is getting on my last nerve. I literally almost snapped on her this morning..... I said "you coming in here with all of this negativity when I already have a lot on my plate is not okay". ....I said "stop acting like you are the only person in this game"...

Bayleigh to Kaycee- She is going to make me mad to where I am going to want to send her home...

Kaycee to Bayleigh- she needs to calm the **** down. I understand your frustrations

Bayleigh- Why is she doing this? We talked about it for hours before it was going to happen. I could have just surprised her ass.

Comment

Tyler to Kaycee - I don't know if I should win it.

Kaycee- It's hard cause she (Bayleigh) wants to keep noms the same .. doesn't she?

Tyler- yeah ..

Kaycee- Sam said she would keep it the same cause that's what Bayleigh wants

Comment

Tyler to Kaycee - if it stays the same .. we have to make a choice

Kaycee- I was thinking get rid of Brett

Tyler- I was thinking Rachel... we will figure it out though

Comment

Bayleigh to Angela - She ( Rachel ) was pissed that I didn't put you or Kaycee up, she thinks you guys are skating by. I'm trying to be there for her. but I really don't know what to do.

Comment

Angela- she ( Rachel ) said she would go on the block, and now she's throwing other girls under the bus, what's her deal?

Bayleigh - I don't know

Comment

Bayleigh- I'm not playing my game for Rachel, I'm playing my game for me.

Comment

Angela tells Bayleigh that she tends to distance herself from Rachel, when she's acting that way .. because her negative energy stresses her out.

Comment

Bayleigh tp Angela - Rachel needs to chill.... I don't want her digging her own hole

Angela- she's already upset you

Bayleigh- I'm like... Rachel, you are doing exactly what I told you not to do..it's kinda showing me later down the road.. I don't know if I can work with you

Comment

Bayleigh- you're (Rachel) showing right now that you clearly do not trust me and you do not trust anybody you are working with.

Angela- and that's scary

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X