Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates- August 2, 2018 (Day 43)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates- August 2, 2018 (Day 43)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs sleeping

Comment

10:36 AM BBT

Peeps are awake. Tyler, Angie and Rachel are Jedi training in the bathroom ( for tonight's HOH comp).

Haleigh, Bayleigh and Rockstar in the HOH chatting.

Comment

Rockstar says she has more sympathy for Brett on the block. Haleigh says she doesn't. She wonders what his speech will be tonight and who he will throw under the bus this time.

Comment

Hey BBU'ers...

Tonight should another dramatic filled live eviction night, with even more drama coming as a new Head of Household takes control.

We just wanted to reach out and those who are enjoying their time here, reading the live feed updates, reading and/or taking part in the discussions, to ask you to consider making a donation to help us be able to keep BBU up and running.

If you are new to us, we wanted to point out that we are one of the very few Big Brother websites left, that doesn't have pop up ads popping up every time you login to read, we don't ask you to purchase items through Amazon with our ads, we don't bombard you with ads for this, that and the other. We've always been a website that is just about Big Brother and you. The only ads that we've ever displayed are the banners for subscribing to the Live Feeds.

There's nothing wrong with websites adding pop up ads, or asking you to use their links to purchase items, all websites fine themselves having to try to round up support to cover the expense that it takes to keep everything up and running. We just made a deal with ourselves way back that we would just be about Big Brother and you.

If you've been with us a long time.. you know BBU, we're just the little train that could ... if you're new to BBU .... just know that we started this uphill battle way back in Season 2 and have gone through many trials and tribulations to keep chugging along to get us here today - the one factor in all of that - is all of you... because we could not do this without you.

We have a very small handful of BBU members who continue to reach out to help when pleas like this one are posted. You know who you are and I hope you know just how much you are appreciated. I'm telling you, without that support, we would not he here. This little train would have derailed long ago.

Our moderators, even with as much time as they volunteer often dig deep into their couch cushions to make a donation, when that hill seems just too steep. They shouldn't have to do that, the time that they give to this website alone is invaluable - and for sure we couldn't be here without them - so give them a hug or a high five when you see them around doing what they do - ever so seamlessly.

So... if you are just a reader and there are a ton of you out there ( we see you ) ... and you like the live feed updates, the discussions, or just catching up in the BBU Cafe, please consider making a donation to help support this website. If you're a member, I'll pop a donator button on your account to show our support of you. If you're not a member, if you just like to read in peace and not chime in or join, that's okay too .. you can still help support all that we do here by making a donation via our PayPal button.

It's that first of the month, drama coming tonight, plea from us to you to help support this little BBU train so we can keep chugging along and continue to take you guys on this wild ride we love to love and love to hate all summer long.

Any support is greatly needed and appreciated.

Much love to all of you,

Lexie

Comment

• megs1313
            megs1313 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is there a recommended donation amount?

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            megs1313 and everyone lurking out there-

I have zero knowledge of what it takes to bring us the enjoyment the fine folks here at BBU do. But I used to think that the 5 bucks i could give here and there would make no difference. So I didn't. But if only 10 people who feel that way gave 2 dollars each, well there's 20 bucks they didn't have before. I am now able to donate more often so I'm working off my guilt over years of freebies. Tomorrow's payday, so I'll be scrubbing off more guilt.
            << wiggling eyebrows>>

Short answer - Anything.

Feeds return. Bayleigh says she feels like she's being attacked. (tells this to Haleigh with RS in the room.)

Sam is upset. Angela is talking to her. Reassuring her.

Comment

JC tells Faysal he thinks he is going on the block because Angela is close to Brett. He asks Faysal if Bayleigh has the power. Faysal says he doesn't know. JC says he has to know because he's close to her. Faysal says he doesn't know what's going on.

Comment

Faysal asks JC if he thinks Angela voted Rachel out. JC says Scottie is acting happy. He comments that Rockstar is walking around the house crying.

Comment

JC asks if Bayleigh has the power and is working with them, why didn't she tell them?

Comment

Rockstar is crying alone in the storage room. She says she's "so ****ing stupid."

Comment

Tyler and JC talking in bathroom about strategy regarding Bayleigh's power app. Faysal comes in and they talk about the HOH comp while he's in there.

Comment

Angela says she's never seen the house so depressed after an HOH comp. She's offended. Brett says it's more that they are depressed that he stayed. Sam asks what is going on. She's confused. Angela said he had to do what he did to not piss Bayleigh off. (not sure what she meant here)

Comment

Sam said Haleigh is on her last nerve. She said Haleigh is going to be up Angela's asshole so far that she's going to be able to taste what she had to eat. So, Sam will probably avoid them this week. She says "so don't put me on the block and tell me what you need me to do." Angela tells her this is a vacation week for her.

Comment

JC/Kaycee/Tyler in lounge
                          They celebrate a little. JC says he was scared Rockstar was going to win. Kaycee says can you imagine? Tyler brings up Bayleigh's power. JC says they have to convince Bayleigh that it's better for her game not to use the power.

Comment

Tyler/Kaycee/JC in lounge
                            Tyler tells them that he told Faysal that brett/Angela would probably put him up. Kaycee says that's good. they talk about how confused the other side of the house is. JC says Bayleigh is going crazy. Tyler says she's not going to use that power unless she's on the block, but they need to get the details about the power from Angela. He says they can still backdoor her even with the power.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X