Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 4, 2018 (Day 45)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 4, 2018 (Day 45)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

4:10 BBT

All HGs sleeping. Sam got up briefly to go to the bathroom and then went back to bed.

Comment

Veto Players Are:

HoH - Angela
      Nominees - Tyler and Rockstar
      Picked Players - Kaycee, Scottie, Brett

Comment

Kaycee- I didnt think the hacker was going to pick me
        Bayleigh- I thought the hacker was going to pick you... because you're neutral

Comment

Haleigh tells JC that she really wants him to stop making the comments that he's making ..

JC tells her that everyone knows he's joking...

JC to Haleigh - don't take it personal

Haleigh- you are running around saying me and Faysal are having sex in the back room... I don't appreciate it

Comment

Tyler to Sam - are you the hacker?

Sam - no!

Tyler- you think Bayleigh is the hacker?

Sam- yeah .. or Haleigh

Comment

Haleigh to Angela- Rockstar isn't doing well right now
              Angela- oh.. she'll be fine

Comment

JC tells Rockstar that Haleigh is being mean

Rockstar - you think she's being mean to you?

JC - not mean.. just more serious.... I don't know what's going on here

Comment

Rockstar- this ( the veto pick ) couldn't have gone any better for those ****ing people...

JC- I don't know who the **** is the hacker.

Rockstar- it's probably Angela

Comment

Haleigh and Angela talking about the Hacker competition .. both saying how hard it was ...

Haleigh- I thought I was going to be good at that .. because I have the Words with Friends game... me and my mom play all the time.. I was like oh.. this is going to be cake .. she laughs ..says it was not cake

Comment

Haleigh- the good thing is .. if Scottie wins it.. it will show his cards... unless he's really nervous and knows that everyone thinks it's him ...

Comment

Rockstar to Faysal and JC - these ****ing rich ass kids... Brett and Angela.. they need to go... they've been sitting really comfortable for a long ****ing time

Comment

Haleigh- I thought today would give it away ( who the Hacker is )... but it just made it even harder, I honestly thought that it would be Fessy or Scottie that got picked

Comment

Haleigh tells Angela that only problem that she might have is if Scottie wins the veto
                            Angela- why?

Haleigh- because he will take Tyler off.. don't you think?

Angela- oh . I don't know ...

Haleigh- he ( Tyler ) was so upset.. saying that Scottie was his only friend...

Angela -I don't know.. I think Scottie wouldn't want to get any blood on his hands...

Comment

According to BB20 spoiler ... @realvegas4sure

Today will be a balancing ball Veto competition.

( I'm out for a little bit.. if anyone wants to jump in .. please do .. your help is always appreciated )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X