Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 6, 2018 (Day 47)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 6, 2018 (Day 47)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

Sam and Faysal out on the backyard couches talking about their lives.

Everybody else is asleep.

Comment

I got here about 15 minutes ago and found it on FISH, but they have come back to all the guest in bed. They told the HOH room to turn on their lights. Angela gets up and turns on the lights and heads back to bed. A voice says "Rise and shine houseguests" but still no movement.

Comment

It is 9:36 a.m. BBT and the Voice has announced multiple times that certain HG must go to the storage room and change their batteries. RS got up, and very slowly makes it in to change her batteries. I don't know if she's very sore, but she walks like her muscles are complaining. No one else moves for quite some time and then Sam is up and changing hers. (There is no sleeping in the BB house from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. so they will all be moving soon enough).

Comment

Brett helps Sam put up the awnings and tells her that he prepped them because he hasn't been asleep since 5 a.m. when Granny came to visit. Sam tells Brett that she was up in the night with RS while RS was doing her "exercises". Sam is called to the DR, but before she leaves she tells him that his laundry is in the dryer.

Comment

Angela and Kaycee in kitchen area. Kaycee says she only got a couple of hours of sleep so "this is going to be one cranky peanut today". Kaycee keeps sharing with others that she was in the DR from 3:40 to 5:40 and TPTB remind her not to talk about her DR sessions.
            Sam tells Angela she missed the songs if they were played today. Angela tells her that she is really tired if she sleeps through four songs. Angela says she just wants to get today over with.

Comment

Well guys I have meetings I have to attend this afternoon...so if any one is out there and can help, please do. I will check in when I am back around.

Comment

10:23 AM BBT

Brett and peanut wearing Kaycee talking about the impending veto ceremony and nomination of Bayleigh and how she is going to be very angry. Kaycee says she has counseled Angela on how to handle Bayleigh's probable outburst.

Production is trying to get the rest of the hg's to wake up.

Comment

11:15 AM BBT

Outside lockdown

Comment

12:05 PM BBT

Still on stream of old episodes, hopefully it's the POV ceremony!
                    Last edited by NicChick; 08-06-2018, 02:06 PM. Reason: Updated time...can't do time zone calculations LOL

Comment

Feeds are back! Bay walking around looking angry! Waiting for the fireworks!

Comment

12:11PM BBT

We are back. Tyler is outside telling Rockstar that he will do everything in his power to make sure Rockstar doesn't go home this week.

Bayleigh is in her bedroom and is obviously not very happy.

Now she is headed to the HOH room.

She is knocking but no one is answering.

Now Angie yells out that she doesn't want to talk right now.

Bayleigh says ok and heads back downstairs.

Comment

Bay walks up to HOH, rings the bell.
                          Angela (from inside)~ "I don't want to talk right now"

Comment

Hay & Bay in the bedroom

H - you ok?
                            B - this is what I get for sticking my neck out for RS, people giving me too much credit, like I'm the hacker? But it's on
                            H - doesn't even make sense for you to be the hacker, you were trying to work with her all week
                            B - they were looking for someone to blame it on, and Tyler coming up to me treating me like trash, like, what? Tyler is going to feel like an idiot when he watches this

Comment

H - too bad your power can't be used right now
                              B - I purposely didn't use it to show Angela I was working with her

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X