Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 9, 2018 (Day 50)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 9, 2018 (Day 50)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs sleeping

Comment

Happy Live Eviction Day (that I won't see because of football)

9:08 AM BBT

Everyone still sleeping the day away.
      Last edited by purrwing; 08-09-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
        GrandmaSusan commented
        Editing a comment
        I won't see it either and it's not on tomorrow either. What's up CBS?

• Bears34chris
        Bears34chris commented
        Editing a comment
        It's on at 2am in my area (Cincinnati)

Just before 10am BBT, wake up call.

Sam is up and having coffee. Kaycee is talking to her in the kitchen. Kaycee says she has trouble falling asleep in the house, but not in her real life at home. Sam says she has to be totally exhausted physically and mentally to fall asleep. Kaycee asks sam what she's goin to do tonight. Sam says she doesn't know. Jokes that she's going to stand up in the middle of the ceremony and say "I volunteer."

Comment

Been running errands all day....

2:24 pm BBT lounge
        Kacyee has to lay out the voting situation for Sam. She uses the jenga blocks to represent HGs. This is the first moment Sam has realized she's the swing vote. Kaycee has to reveal JC's vote in order to get her to understand.

Sam confirms that she can do what she wants and Kaycee says yes, do whatever you want, but this is crucial.

Sam is really unhappy about the situation. She cries and lays on Faysal.

Comment

Missed tonight's show ??

Catch up HERE

Comment

Feeds are back

Comment

Tyler and Kaycee in the SR ...

Tyler to Kaycee- I'm over Sam

Kaycee- I am too... you ( Sam ) are risking our game

Comment

Sam telling Angela that no one would tell her how they were voting .. so she just "last minute" voted the way she wanted to ...

Angela talks about knowing that Bayleigh had the power ... and how she had to protect herself ... and do what she thought was best for her in the game...

Angela to Sam - nobody is mad at you..... what you just did ... made everyone happy.....no one wanted her to go home with a unanimous vote

Sam says she deciding to keep Bayleigh was the "bigger thing to do"

Sam to Angela- the crazy thing is I'm the only person that loves Rockstar besides Bayleigh.

Angela tells her who is to say who doesn't love Rockstar... she says she ( Sam ) doesn't know who loves Rockstar and who doesn't ...

Comment

Haleigh has changed into a Swaggy C shirt ...

Comment

Sam to Angela- I might get to go home.... or I might be going to the little house this week..... I'm pretty sure Haleigh will choose to put me up

Angela tells her that she doesn't know that ...

Sam - who else is she going to put up? ....

Angela- I don't know ...

Sam- I put her up... so it makes the most sense

Comment

Faysal asked Sam if she wants to talk..
                      She tells him no
                      He asks if she wants to talk later
                      She tells him yes

Comment

Sam tells JC that "when she found out what was happening" she decided to vote against Rockstar ...

JC telling her "she's fine" ..

Sam tells JC she voted the way she did... only because it wasn't fair ( to Bayleigh )

Comment

Sam tells Rockstar that she loves her .. but it wasn't fair "when she found out what was going on" .. so she voted for Bayleigh to stay

Rockstar tells her she takes no offense to it .. she's glad she did .. didn't want her to go out on a unanimous vote ..

Sam- I just refused to let Bayleigh go out of here thinking that she was all alone.

Comment

Sam to Rockstar ( this vote ) was a personal thing for me.. because of Bayleigh and how she was in this house ..

Sam crying and crying and crying

( ugh )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X