Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 11, 2018 (Day 52)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 11, 2018 (Day 52)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

4:20 BBT

All HGs sleeping

Comment

Flashback 1:12 BBT

Sam pulls Angie into the kaleidoscope lounge to talk to her.

She asks Angie what she thinks about Brett. What she thinks of his character what he might be like outside of the house.
      She starts quizzing her about whether Haleigh has a thing for Brett.

Angie tells her that these are single people and they're just flirting and doesn't want to have a showmance with anyone. Talk about Sam's poor self image and a bad breakup she had.

Sam talks about feeling fat and disgusting (I think comparing herself to the other girls.

Angie pumps her up.

Comment

9:12 AM BBT - Feeds are down

Comment

Sam- so this week there's only going to be 3 people in the auidence .. me, JC and Scottie

Power of Veto Players -

HoH - Haleigh
          Nominees - Angela and Rockstar
          Picked Players - Tyler, Kaycee and Faysal

Tyler picked by Kaycee the Hacker

Brett is the host

Comment

Feeds back

Sam in the bathroom with Kaycee, Tyler, and Angela. She says the only people in the audience will be her, JC, and Scottie,

Players are Haleigh-HoH
            Angie-Block
            Angela-Block
            Tyler-Hacker pick
            Kaycee
            Faysal

Brett hosting

Comment

Apparently .. Kaycee and Rockstar shared some words this morning .. over whether or not Kaycee is the hacker.

Rockstar to Haleigh ... she tells her that Kaycee said "I'm a grown ass woman" ...

Rockstar- bitch, so am I.

Comment

Haleigh- Rockstar, we have to stop hanging out so much .. people are looking like us at a duo and that's why they put you up ... to hurt me.

She tells her that Scottie pointed out that she is up there with Haeligh 24/7

Rockstar - well.. who else is nice to me? Who am I suppose to hang out with?

Haleigh- I know .. but I don't want them to get HoH and put both of us up there together.

Comment

Rockstar- I don't like Angela, I don't like Kaycee, Brett makes me feel uncomfortable. Tyler's a little bitch ... who am I supposed to hang out with Fessy and JC ?

Haleigh - we gotta get you down Rock.

Rockstar- I know

Haleigh - I do think that Fessy is more competitive physically than all of them

Rockstar continues to point out other people who hang out together ... and how Kaycee hung out in the HoH room with Angela ...

Comment

Haleugh asks Rockstar what her convo with Kaycee was about .... she says she was in the DR and she was about to come out.. but they ( the DR ) was like hold on .. hold on

FISH

back with Rockstar saying - that Kaycee said- "it wasn't ****ing me ( the hacker ) and I'm real tired of people coming at me like that"

Rockstar- I said .. I didn't come at you like anything.. watch you mouth

and Kaycee replied - I'm not the ****ing hacker, people keep accusing me of being the ****ing hacker and I'm tried of it and I'm about to pop off

Rockstar- pop off then girl .. talking about she's a grown ass woman .. I'm a grown ass woman .. so all I'm saying is that it's a real weak ****ing ass move to put me up

Haleigh - if it's not Kaycee .. then it's Scottie

Rockstar- I know ...

Comment

Haleigh- who do I put next to you that will go home... we just have to get you down ..

Rockstar- yeah .. I don't want to play that game... I can just imagine watching this show and seeing Scottie in the DR saying that no one expected him ... but you think you saw all the cameras on Kaycee when she won ..

Haleigh- I did .. I heard her ankles pop when she jumped.. maybe she was jumping because she was mad but...

Rockstar- why would all the cameras be on her

Haleigh- yeah .. last week when I won all the cameras were on me ...

Comment

( I'm out for a little bit .. if anyone can jump in... I would appreciate the help )

Comment

I just checked in and apparently we haven't played the veto comp yet. We find Fessy in the blue bedroom with Angela and Kaycee. Fessy asks when Zingbot will show up and what he will say. Kaycee says he will say something about Fessy looking in the mirrors all the time. Fessy to Kaycee - he will say something about you being in a unitard for most of the season.
                          Fessy complaining about TPTB keep waking him up all night. He took a long nap just now. Tyler shows up and says he is ready for this "thing" to start. They are talking about what the veto comp might be.

Comment

Brett is listening to music in the HOH. Haleigh/RS/Scottie are also up there. Haleigh asks him what song he is listening to and he sings and we get FISH.
                            Haleigh has decided she needs to go get some people to come up and hang out with them in the house. She leaves and Scottie makes fun of her and says she will bring Fessy up there and he will just stare at the music. (Brett is the one with the music). Scottie says he is a sponge and just soaks up everything as people are talking.

Comment

No game talk, so I will just listen for awhile.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X