Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 17, 2018 (Day 58)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 17, 2018 (Day 58)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs sleeping.

Faysal is in HoH bed. Everybody else is downstairs.

Comment

Well, it's 4:45am BB time...Fess and Hal are still smooching, and I don't know what the heck Scottie is doing in the pink room. Scottie is roaming around, then plops back in his bed full of glow sticks?! Really weird. Looks like poor Scottie is stressing about the situation upstairs between Fess and Hal. I almost feel sorry for him.

Comment

Wow, 5:30 BB time, Hal and Fess STILL at it (xxxooo) and Fessy says to "get some sleep, and he's says he's probably going to just stay up...he's got a big day tomorrow. Looks like Snotty finally drifted off to sleep ( I would love to know what he's dreaming about) well, maybe not. I guess all the other housemates are sleeping. I'll keep an eye on the feeds for a couple hours, just in case somebody sleep walks or talks.

Comment

Oooh, 6:26am BB time, Tyler and Angela, snuggling pretty good on camera 3! I think we have another showmance. Ty looks like the "big spoon" Don't let Sam catch you. It looks like The HOH snugglers have finally passed out. Everybody else is sleeping.

Comment

• megs1313
            megs1313 commented
            Editing a comment
            at 6:53am BBT, Tyler KISSES HER NECK and then rolls away.

8:20am BB time, JC up mighty early, changed batteries and to the bathroom. Changing clothes. JC back in bed.

Comment

Screen cap of Tyler kissing Angela:

Comment

9:25 BB time, and we have fish...kinda early but BB may be waking them up?

Comment

9:36am..Sam up making coffee. Brett changing batteries. Light are on, and here we go. Sam asks if Brett slept in the HNot room. Doesn't look like anybody else is up. Well now I hear the HOHs bickering already.

Comment

10:30am. Tyler and Angela spoke with Fessy in HOH. Fess says I won't mess with you 2 if you respect my noms, I'm a man of my word...yada yada. Win the veto if you can, keep youselves safe, short and sweet convo.

Sam and co. moving beds around in the blue room. BB not happy.

Brett showering. Most up getting ready for the day.

Comment

Hayleigh & Kaycee talking...apologizing and hugging it out. Hayleigh wanted to make sure Kaycee was OK. She is fine, says if Hayleigh every needs to talk to her, just let here know.

Comment

Hayleigh & Fessy in HOH room. Here's Hayleigh flirting (kissing)

Comment

Fessy told Tyler & Angela that they won't be going on the block. He wants two HGs that everyone wants out - Bret & Scottie. He thinks he house should come together and vote one of them out. Hayleigh does not want Brett up and ask Fessy why he is putting him up. Fessy says he has no game with him; he doesn't tryst either of them. Tyler has not F***ed him over yet.

Comment

Fessy does not want to use a Pawn and doesn't want to backdoor anyone. Hay - I want you to make whatever game move you want.

Comment

Fessy would rather know who he's going to war with (ie Tyler, Angela, etc), then work with someone that he doesn't trust (ie Bret & Scottie). He wants the noms to say the same and one of them to go h ome.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X