Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-August 23, 2018 (Day 64)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 23, 2018 (Day 64)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs sleeping

Comment

09:35am. We had fish for a brief time, but we're back. Lights are off, but I thought I heard a door creak. I'll keep an eye on 'em.

Comment

09:58am. Heard the door squeak again, must be the HOH, think I heard Hal say we have 5 minutes to sleep, immediately following we have fish folks. Since its Live show day, it should be easy enough to post. Wakey, wakey houseguest!

Comment

10:15. Lights are on. I see KC and Tyler up and moving. BB just called Sam to the DR. I hear her talking. The rest still snoozing. Darn those are some squeaky doors.

Comment

10:20am. Looks like JC has a little orange owl toy he's playing with in his dish. Sams mighty loud and up beat this am. She's annoying Tyler. Well quite a change from her personality yesterday. BB is calling names for battery changing. Now Sam is taking slop orders.

Comment

10:30 Sams announced its Live show day and telling BB he's really loud in the have not room. Now she's looking at the earrings she gave KC, and says I tried, you're on your own and leaves the H Not room.

Comment

Sam and KC in the kitchen talking about the am tunes and we get fish...

Comment

10:32am. Sam chattering away to KC. KC leaves to get a sweater. BB getting perturbed about the lights in the HOH. JC up..."wakey wakey jousgests" Fessy better get up, or Bob's gonna lose it. Now Sam is chattering to JC, wants to know if we need clippers and protein powder, she says she'll ask for them.

Comment

Sams is really in good spirits today...JC is too, he just scared somebody. All the girls in the kitch, well minus Hal. Now JC talking about poppers (amylnitrate) it think. Don't forget the cameras, and us housguests. JC must of got into Sams stuff, he's peppy this am. Everybody's in the kitchen now, even Fessy. No Scotty or Hal.

Comment

10:45am. Hamsters hunting munchies, general chit chat, Fessy complaining that they are out of milk, gee I wonder why. SCOTTY. Looks like they had a pillow fight, feathers everywhere.
                      Scotty has joined the kitchen crew. Brett is in bed in the pink room.

Comment

10:50am. KC asks Fessy if he enjoyed his last night in the HOH, lol. Stop singing fessy, we're going to get enough FISH today. Bretts lounging in the WC now. Now Sams chattering to Brett while he's brushing his teeth. I guess they can't even talk about the names of songs, cause we keep getting FISH. Talk turns to the toilet seat being up. No you never complain Sammy.

Comment

11:00am. Still, no Haleigh. Sam has a new nickname for Tyler. "Golden teek" some kind of stallion. DAMN Sams LOUD. She's yelling at Fessy for hugging with wet hands. Lol. Sams mood swings would make me bat s*it crazy. Tyler and Fessy shaving and trading Zings, Sams laughing uncontrollably.

Comment

11:05am. Sams practicing her best red neck voice doing mock interviews in the WC. In the kitchen whispering, I'm assuming it's about Sams mood swings. KC and Angie discuss when the HOH lockdown will be. I guess Fessy almost broke the sink upstairs again. Leaning on it.
                            Brett looks deep in thought in the pink room.

Comment

11:15am. Day 65 in the BB House. KC just said it's 11:11 make a wish. I wonder if the feeds are on time delay? They are all talking and roaming, I'll listen for game talk, and post.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X