Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 15, 2018 (Day 87)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 15, 2018 (Day 87)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    Thanks for any support you can give

8:02 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Well, I FINALLY got internet back, and I see nobody is on here yet, so I'll post.
      The HGs are up. Angela in HOH, appears to be hiding under the covers. The others are having pancakes, lovingly prepared by Sam. Sams on her stair.
      KC goes up to see Ang, talking about the am convo. They are talking about upcoming veto I think. Back to quad cam.
      Ang downstairs says it's cold, JC complaining he can talk in Dr. Bobs really on the button today, re humming, singing etc. I think Tyler is in Dr. KC listening to music. Now Angela is going back to her lair. Angela tells KC she irritated with Sam sitting and blocking the stairs. Drives her crazy how inconsiderate Sam is. Tyler was in WC. KC tells Angela stay calm.
      KC explained the pic mix up veto. Mash up. Tyler and JC rambling about what JC thinks. Tyler trying to explain to him, but JC is just hard headed. JC concerned about what's going to happen. Swears he's with Tyler 100 percent. JC talking in circles as usual.

Comment

Tyler trying to explain to JC, about Brett. JC just spinning it any way he can, but won't let Tyler get a word in. Tyler says he believes him. My thing, my thing, I never doubted you, blah blah blah. JC is wigging out. He's just chattering on and on. Hard to understand what direction he's going in. He's still harping on getting out Angela. This is for your game tyler! RIGHT JC. Sorry can't keep up with them. Now JC talking about Angela will win and not take Tyler. Angela will make amazing speech. The girls will NEVER take them, the boys.
        Angela and KC still talking about mashup. Tyler and JC rambling, Tyler says sorry you had to question me, trying to show him Brett was not on his side. JC blaming Brett for everything. JC still staight out lying to tyler, I really hope Tyler not buying it. JC is confusing himself now. JC swears he's voting with Tyler. He's not making sense now. JC says he will be the one with blood on his hands, still not hearing Tyler. Gotta switch.
        Angela and KC still in HOH talking about veto, and one of them needs to win hoh, KC very sure they are GOOD.
        JC tells Tyler KC has to go on the block with the veto. IM SO CONFUSED. JC says I'm over thinking this (ya think) JC says Angela is stupid if she thinks everything, then he says she's smart. I'm sorry, but I just can't follow this convo.

Comment

Ah, thank God for fish.

Comment

JC says if we are top two, I'm gonna live with you, Tyler says, I'll make you your very own have not room, JC says I will be happy with 50,000. Tyler apologized again for making him feel this way. He had to keep JC in the dark. JC says top 4 with Ang and KC is not good for them. Tyler trying to justify. Says JC would not have been on board. JC trying to say Angela will turn on Tyler. JC says Tyler has to turn on the girls or he will NEVER have a chance. JC Now saying that he will see what happens after veto, JC says Brett always checked on him, (aww JC sounds jelly) JC is telling Tyler what to say and do, cause the 2 boys will be on the block, the 2 share I love you'd and split. Thank God that convo is over.

Comment

Tyler to kitchen with Sam. Sam doing dishes. They exchange pleasantries. Tyler on his way to the WC. You can see Sams wheels are spinning.
              Tyler back to Sam. Then upstairs mid convo as sam still talking. Tyler now in HOH and tells KC that JC is wigging out. Now KC telling Ty about mashup. Staring at the faces. She also says veto could be about the days. They talk about practicing. Got to do it! Who did what on what day. Sam giggling to herself, I wonder if she's going to lose it this week.

Comment

It sounds like the trio upstairs knows the days, if it's mashup, I think Sam might have it, she spends a lot of time in the kitchen with the memory wall, and she's artistic. I have no idea if Sam knows any days, or comp order.
                BB calls Tyler out for mic, and Sam giggles.

Comment

KC says today is day 88 and that's her number. Tyler jokes.. And KC wins her 45th veto. The trio still going over dates and comps. Sam stll cleaning. If Sam goes this week, I give the ants 48 hrs for their return.

Comment

Sam finished up in kitchen now and into the WC to brush teeth. She can't even be still brushing her teeth...jeesh. HOH trio still going over dates. JC Now in WC with Sam. JC whispering to sam, that she's his favorite. He tells her if he wins veto, she has his vote, no matter who she's sitting next to. Be says he didn't know anything about the Brett thing. Sams asking if Tyler is really on her side. JC says Angela is in his ear. They agree they will vote each other no matter what. Sam agrees. Then she tells JC, nobody talks to her. Sam agrees the jury likes them the best. Sam kicks JC out of the WC so she can potty. He goes to kitchen. Sam to the potty while leaving the shower running?

Comment

12:30 BB time. Meanwhile in HOH. The trio is Still going over days, I wish they would study the faces. JC in the kitchen messing around with something on the counter.

Comment

Now Angela spots JC in the kitchen, wonders what he's up to. Tyler says he Jc, wants Tyler to use the veto on him. Lol. Tyler says he told JC he's good. Sam asks JC if he had the option, would be watch someone take a crap, he says yes, she calls him a freak. Sam says Production has to have a camera in the toilet in case somebody tries to OD on Advil...now the 2 useful idiots tease each other between the kitchen and WC. HOH trio now talking about last season. Angela doesn't think JC knows the dates and comps. Angela is scared about the veto, it could wreck everything they have worked for. HOH talk turns to the F3 meal, and the trio having the house to themselves soon. Best layed plans folks.

Comment

HOH trio says they can hear JC thru the whole house, they're laughing. Tyler telling the girls that JC says Tyler has to use veto on him, and KC has to go. They say JC and Sam have no idea. Tyler tells them the girls will f him over. Tyler says JC will be very bitter towards Tyler. KC and Tyler are alone in HOH now, Angie must be in Dr. KC and Ty talk about and confirm their final 2, Ty says shes(angela) on the way back up. Angela relays the nonsensical stories coming from Sam in the kitchen. They talk about Sam making stories up. The trio all seem happy.

Comment

KC goes down to the kitchen, leaving the lovebirds alone. Tyler tells Angela she's always in his dreams. Angela's eating cereal. Tyler says JC feels alone, Angela wonders what JC would do if he won HOH. Jcs mad at Tyler for putting him up and only saying trust me before. Tyler tells Angela that he told JC he couldn't tell him cause he would not have been ok with it. Angela is playing with Tyler's hair. Wants to know if Tyler puts his hair up to go grocery shopping!?? They are REALLY BORED! Angela says she wants to know all these little things about Tyler. Tyler now describing Angela's daily rituals. Omg, gotta switch. JC getting called out by BB as usual.

Comment

Shower still running with Sam outside of it. Well now she's in it finally. Not sure what JC is doing. Or where KC is. I'll post more if some intelligent convo happens.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X