Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 17, 2018 (Day 89)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 17, 2018 (Day 89)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    • We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    • You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    • Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    • If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    • Live Feeds not for you?
    • Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    • Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs sleeping

Comment

Flashback to 11:34 BBT- Whipped cream fight following ice cream making. JC got the worst of it. Good TV!
      11:44 BBT Angela sprayed Tyler with the faucet sprayer. He wiped out trying to get away. Lots of laughter! They're really enjoying their time together! (Sam is having her own pity party in the Have Not room)
      Last edited by michele620; 09-17-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

10:52 AM BBtime

on BB reruns..........................

Comment

1:23pm BB time: Still reruns...................
          I wonder if Sam flipped out

Comment

Probably Veto Ceremony

Comment

General goofing off in the kitchen, Sam is not on camera.
              Tyler and JC were tossing a hard boiled egg back and forth as it broke apart.

Comment

Now they are showing Sam making something with a yarn like string in the HN room all alone. She is talking about it with the camera, explaining what she is doing.

Comment

Kaycee did not use the Power of Veto

Sam and JC remain on the block

Comment

LAST NIGHT ....

11:20 PM BBT

Sam - I guess that would be really hard to explain...... if I just got up.... got dressed.... put my boots on...., grabbed the lead pipe that I took off of the locker in the bathroom... and smashed every single one of those glass TVs across here from me... and then shredded all of these drawers...picked one of these saucers up and threw it through that ****ing window right there..... that probably wouldn't be that good..... it would take me about 45 seconds to get up and get everything that I needed.... and the door to the parking lot is right there..... I wouldn't call that a voluntary exit but...

Cam moves us at that point to JC, Tyler, Kaycee and Angela enjoying "trying" to make the ice cream from @PopTV

Comment

Then this happened ( Sam was not in on the fun or the mess... thank goodness? )

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X