Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 18, 2018 (Day 90)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 18, 2018 (Day 90)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    • We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    • You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    • Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    • If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    • Live Feeds not for you?
    • Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    • Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Feeds will go down later today to film the "live" episode and then will come back after the Thursday live episode airs on the west coast.

Comment

Feeds are on BB reruns!!!

Comment

We'll get the feeds back after the show airs tomorrow night on the West Coast ... after 9 PM BBT .. Midnight ET

Comment

Here's the breakdown ...

Wednesday nights show, is a Live-to-Tape show ... It will feature the PoV Competition, Veto Ceremony and the "live to tape" (Tuesday ) eviction..... which will bring us down to the Final 4 ...

Thursday night @ 9 PM ET ... the show once again "Live" ... with another eviction ... and the 3 part HoH competitions begin ... hopefully we'll get to see Part 1 on the live feeds ... but don't be mad at me .. if we don't .. it's not me.. it's CBS ...

* if nothing else, we'll get back to the live feeds and be able to determine who the winner is ... and who is moving on to compete in the next 2 comps ...

*** winner of Part 1 .. advances to Part 3...
          *** losers compete in Part 2 ... winner of Part 2 .. faces off with the winner of part 1... in Part 3 ... that winner gets to pick which HG to take or not take to the F2 ...

Sunday's show @ 8:00 PM ( ET )

That will bring us to the Wednesday Season Finale Night ... @ 9:30 PM ET... ( after the premiere of Survivor ) with the 3 part HoH's ... the BB20 winner announced ... along with AFP

So.. we have a busy end run here at BBU ...

If you are enjoying your time here ... please consider making a donation so that we can keep doing what we do here ....

Comment

JC won the HOH

Comment

Take this for what it's worth ...

If you've been following along on Twitter... you know that Vegas's account was suspended ... however... she is back up with a "backup" account ... that has been verified by other Big Brother twitter accounts that know who she is ... so ... again take this for what it's worth .... from out in Twitter land...

From @REALvegasbackup

Julie was a pro as always.
              San was evicted.
              HOH Comp: What the Bleep
              HOH Winner: JC

Comment

From @REALvegasbackup

No time to waste, noms will be tonight.

Comment

From @REALvegasbackup

Out of DR. Will do DR pick up shot later. Was told he had to do noms tonight and to figure out a way to make his plan work. Was reminded veto is what matter most. He said he will win veto now "that I *need* to. Bye-bye Angela." JC about to talk to Tyler again.

Comment

From Vegas...

First ? out gate was if he has an idea who he wants to put up. He said Angela. DR re-asked who the 2 he wants to nom and he said it doesn't matter as long as Angela goes.

** this came before the post above.... but I missed it .. so I just added it here ... interesting info

Comment

It's almost 1 AM my time and so I'm going to go to bed .. gotta get up at 5 .. so there's that .. and maybe.. once I go to bed .. the spoiler of who JC nominated will be posted...

We know his target is Angela ...

He will likely put up Tyler, unless Tyler can do some serious talking him out of it ....

Either way ... with the Tyler and Kaycee having a F2 deal... neither will be mad at Angela going out on JC's HoH ...

And .. as I'm typing...

From Vegas ...

Nomination ceremony happening soon. JC about to go lock in noms now.
                      So... who needs sleep right ?

Comment

Me... I need sleep... I really wanted to stay up for you guys ... but ... I think I'm out ..

Like I said above ... JC will nominate Angela for sure and probably Tyler .. and sheesh if not .. then it's Kaycee ... lol ...

It's all about the Veto from that point ...

Comment

JC nominated TYLER and Angela

Comment

• Lexie
                            Lexie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks for adding that : )

And thanks to @REALvegasbackup for bringing it to us ... spoiler by spoiler

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X