Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 20, 2018 (Day 92)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 20, 2018 (Day 92)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    • We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    • You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    • Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    • If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    • Live Feeds not for you?
    • Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    • Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Everybody sleeping. JC and KC sleeping in the HoH. Tyler and Angela sleeping in the same bed in the blue bedroom.

Comment

LAST NIGHT

Quick update on some of the game talk after I left last night ...

JC tells Tyler that if Kaycee is in the F2 she wins....

JC - I'd rather her ( Kaycee ) win over Angela, that's for sure.....

JC tells Tyler that he worries that Kaycee would think that she has more of a chance to win being F2 with Angela...

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he's being extra nice to Kaycee

JC to Tyler - I already let her know that I hate both your guts and she is like my #1 here

Comment

JC to Tyler- I want to say I told you so so bad.... if you go (to jury ) ... .the only thing you needed to do this whole show was listen to me.

Tyler tells him not to worry

Comment

JC to Tyler- I literally had to fight with you about stuff. all season ...

JC tells Tyler that he should have told him that he ( JC ) would be the "brains" and that Tyler would do the physical part and win all of the competitions

JC to Tyler- don't try to be a brainer cause you are not

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he really hopes that he stays ...

Tyler - don't worry ... if we both have her (Kaycee) thinking that we're going to take her to Final 2.... then we have her feeling super confident

Comment

Tyler tells JC not to freak out ...

JC to Tyler - you've made my life so miserable..... these last 3 weeks has been hell for me..... even now .. I'm F3 and and I'm not even happy because of you.

Comment

JC to Tyler- maybe ... I pitch her ( Kaycee ) to keep Angela.. she'll go the other way.

Tyler- don't do that! .... just make her think that you are going to pick her

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he told him that there was no way that Sam was going ot win any ( competitions )

JC tells Tyler that he told him that they needed to take care of Sam ... and separate Kaycee and Angela ..

Tyler - but... Sam didn't deserve to be F3

JC- doesn't matter...

Tyler- I know it doesn't matter.... but still.... but she didn't play

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he doesn't think that Angela has done anything .. that in fact ..he ( JC ) has been protecting her as much as he's been protecting him ( Tyler ) throughout the game

Comment

JC to Tyler- I feel like no one ever did anything for me in this house.

Tyler- nothing?

JC - who did something for me? ..... the reason I wasn't on the block... was mostly because of me....

Tyler - you don't think I did anything for you?

JC - you didn't put me on the block???

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he wants to be F2 ...

Tyler to JC - we're going to be F2 .... I wanna at least get out of here with $50,000

Comment

JC to Tyler - it's so crazy how you and Angela were royalty.... and ruling this house together....look at you guys now.... from the top to the whole ****ing bottom

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he gets what he gets because he ( Tyler ) didn't want to send Angela home earlier ...

JC to Tyler- now you are on the green part of the couch with her BFF making the decision

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X