Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 22, 2018 (Day 94)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler- to JC - you're so negative.

JC- why am I negative... I am literally focusing on the positive part here.

Tyler- if you don't get first place.... you are definitely America's favorite player

Comment

JC still talking to Tyler about how he could have won any other competition ... faces.. days.. anything...

Comment

Tyler - it's not over
        JC- you have to win it ...

Comment

Like the updates?

Like the discussions?

Like having BBU here to check in /check on/ check out ?

If there's even one yes ... please consider making a donation to help BBU stay up and running, as we come to the close of this season, that doesn't mean that it all ends....

Any help is much appreciated and we'll keep the button ladder going until Season 21 rolls around...

It's my hope that most all can get the Mega BBU Donator Button to keep on your account .... it's doable : )

Comment

JC to Tyler- dude, I really think the Finale is tomorrow.. they are out there working ... this could be the last night here.. **** yeah ..

( it's going to be a long 3 days for Kaycee and Tyler .. with this one )

Comment

JC to Tyler- people in the game are going to be like..... "what the ****?..... when they know that we were working together since Day 2

Comment

JC to Tyler- - if she wins.. I'm ****ed.. she's not going to pick me...

JC- Angela... her little peanut ..... then she ****ing kicked her ass out

Comment

JC tells Tyler that he is the one that told .. "let's bring Kaycee" ( to Final 3 with them )

Tyler tells JC that at that point.. Kaycee hasn't won anything ....

JC- yeah .. and after that.... she started winning everything.

JC tells Tyler that he told him ... ( after Kaycee starting winning ) ... "let's bring Sam instead".. and he ( Tyler ) told him no ...

Tyler - yeah ... that's right ... cause Sam didn't deserve to be in top three

Comment

And.. we're back to JC talking about how he could have beat Kaycee today if the competition had been mental ...

( I'm out .. if anyone wants to jump in .. the help is always appreciated )

Comment

Like the updates?

Like the discussions?

Like having BBU here to check in /check on/ check out ?

If there's even one yes ... please consider making a donation to help BBU stay up and running, as we come to the close of this season, that doesn't mean that it all ends....

Any help is much appreciated and we'll keep the button ladder going until Season 21 rolls around...

It's my hope that most all can get the Mega BBU Donator Button to keep on your account .... it's doable : )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X