Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 25, 2018 (Day 97)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 25, 2018 (Day 97)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    • We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    • You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    • Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    • If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    • Live Feeds not for you?
    • Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    • Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

All sleeping

Comment

LAST NIGHT 1:20 AM BBT

Tyler alone ...

Tyler- I just can't sleep man .. I'm so ****ing nervous ... I hope nobody's watching right now .. but I'm really worried.. I need to vent .. need to say this out loud.. I'm really worried

Tyler- so worried about Angela....

Tyler - so stupid.. I can't believe I'm even saying this out loud... but I can't tell JC or Kaycee .. because it could screw up my game...

Tyler - I'm worried man .. hope no one is watching right now .. but damn.. I genuinely love that girl .. I hope I didn't **** it up

Tyler- I really hope I didn't **** up this game... but for some reason I cannot get past this .. I'm trying to prep for my final speech .. and all I can think about is this **** ... my friends told me not to throw away half a million for a girl.... for some ****ing reason .. that's all I'm thinking about is that girl .. and not the half million .. so I need to speak this out loud .. get it out of my head... so it goes away ...

Tyler - I got JC telling me every 5 minutes that she's not ever going to talk to me after this .. and I just can't get that out of my mind.. I'm doubting myself .. and he's probably right ...

Tyler -fitness model... successful business woman ... Olympian.... what the **** do I have to offer.. I'm a ****ing life guard...

Tyler- I don't want to look stupid after this **** ... cause I really do love that girl .. and I don't know if she's just playing the game... but damn.. that would suck ...

Tyler- I don't know if anybody is still watching the live feeds... but I just want you to know .. how aware I am of **** that's going on .. because I'm on Twitter too ... I know you guys are probably hating hard core on me... hating hard core on Angela... and hating hard core on me being a bitch right now ...

Tyler- but honestly .. I don't give a ****.. I love this game... I came here to win .. and I'm going to win ...

Tyler- I'm just worried that I screwed up something real with that girl ... or if it's real .. I'm worried if it's even real in the first place....

Tyler- I know it's real for me...

Tyler- you're all going to have your own opinions.... but it's not the easiest thing in the world... to find someone that you actually care about .. and you can see yourself with .. and I've never ever .. felt like that with anybody .. and I had to compete against her ...

Tyler- I had to keep promises that I made.. before I even realized... how cool she was .. just to win this....

Tyler- I'm being such a bitch .. I really hope the live feeds are off... ****.. I just needed to talk this out ... because just as much as I fell in love with that girl .. I fell in love with this game .. so many years ago...

Tyler - I told myself I would do anything to win .. do anything to get here.... and I was so close ..

Tyler - but man. I would be heartbroken .. if I lost both ...

Tyler- it might not seem like it .. but I really don't have much self confidence... I just have to be positive .. and not having her around here just sucks.. especially when I have people telling me she will just drop me in a second ...

Tyler - and those are the only people that I have to talk to .. so I start believing it .. I have to just overpower it myself... just 2 more days... but damn.. that's actually true.. I will be crushed.

Tyler- I gotta get over this **** real quick.. and start prepping ...

Tyler- I need to win . I'm going to win .. I need to win ... I'm .. going .. to .. win ... and she's going to understand.

Tyler - that's it .. I just needed to talk to myself...

And with that he was off to bed ..

Comment

TODAY

11:34 AM BBT

Cool look at the fish tank ...

Comment

Still enjoying their little special corner of the BB house world...

Comment

Couple hours later...

Comment

Another couple hours pass ...

Kaycee- it's our last day in the Big Brother house
              JC- you think they're going to bring us dinner?
              Tyler - no

Comment

Comment

They all gave the rock wall once last climb ...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

BB called a HoH lockdown ... ( that took a while )

And now ..

Currently ...

JC asking "what is the capital of" .. ( he's naming different countries... )

Tyler's head might explode as he tries to guess...

Kaycee is packing

( I forget to mention that BB did give them all their suitcases earlier )

We've moved on to Tyler trying to guess the state capitals...

Big Brother is helping give him clues...

Because he's doing terrible.... <shakes head>

The capital of Nevada REALLY has them all stumped...

Even with BOB telling them that it starts with a C .. and the next letter is an A ...

They never guessed it ... <sigh>

They didn't know the capital of Washington ... or Michigan ... Pennsylvania.... Maine ...

Tyler- I can't even name one city in Maine right now ...

They did get Tennessee.... and Georgia ... ( JC got Atlanta .. .. Tyler was like " I don't think so"

They did not get North Carolina.. they guessed Charlotte ...

Tyler- Salem?

BB - no

Tyler - Winston Salem?

BB- no

Now trying to guess New Jersey ...

Nope .. they don't know ...

How about Arizona..

Kayee gets that .. Phoenix...

They go on and on ... guessing and guessing...

< I can't watch.. lol >

Comment

It's been my pleasure to be here with you this summer. I hope you've enjoyed the live feed updates.

Thank you to all of you who have helped us post the live feed updates this season.

It can often seem like it's a thankless job, but please know that your time and effort means so much to those who read here and I appreciate your help more than you'll ever know : )

To those of you who spent your time here reading the Live Feed Updates....

And for those of you who liked the Live Feed Discussions.... Show Night Discussions... and just having BBU as your place to land during the season ...

Please consider making a donation to help support this website during the downtime between the end of this season and the start of next season.

We're not like most other websites...

We're not funded by a company, we personally do not have deep pockets, we do what we can to dig deep and keep the lights on ... we make every single effort to do what we can to make sure we survive to do it all again..... but we struggle to make it through season after season... especially after the Big Brother season ends...

BBU runs 365 .. 24/7 .. and even though many of you probably need a break... don't forget that ... we'll offer discussions on Survivor, The Amazing Race and Celebrity Big Brother ... and of course, if we survive ... Big Brother 21 ...

We're keeping the Donation Button Ladder going through the off - season so that I can continue to update donator buttons when a donation is made... in hopes that most of you can work your way up that ladder to the special "stay with you" Season 20 button that Kenny designed ...

Once you have it .. it will stay on your profile forever as a "thank you" for helping us during Big Brother 20 and getting us to Big Brother 21.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X