Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Feed Updates-September 26, 2018 (Day 98)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 26, 2018 (Day 98)

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~
    • We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 20 house.
    • You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE.
    • Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!
    • If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up). You'll get 1 week free too!
    • Live Feeds not for you?
    • Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    • Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Good Morning BBU

Today is such a bittersweet day....

It's been my pleasure to be here with you this summer. I hope you've enjoyed the live feed updates.

Thank you to all of you who have helped us post the live feed updates this season.

It can often seem like it's a thankless job, but please know that your time and effort means so much to those who read here and I appreciate your help more than you'll ever know : )

To those of you who spent your time here reading the Live Feed Updates....and for those of you who liked the Live Feed Discussions.... Show Night Discussions... and just having BBU as your place to land during the season ...

Please consider making a donation to help support this website during the downtime between the end of this season and the start of next season.

We're not like most other websites...

We're not funded by a company, we personally do not have deep pockets, we do what we can to dig deep and keep the lights on ... we make every single effort to do what we can to make sure we survive to do it all again..... but we struggle to make it through season after season... especially after the Big Brother season ends...

Your help to keep BBU up and running is necessary. We really would not be able to keep things going here without your help.

BBU runs 365 .. 24/7 .. and even though many of you probably need a break... don't forget that ... we'll offer discussions on Survivor, The Amazing Race and Celebrity Big Brother ... and of course, if we survive ... Big Brother 21 ...

We're keeping the Donation Button Ladder going through the off - season so that I can continue to update donator buttons when a donation is made... in hopes that most of you can work your way up that ladder to the special "stay with you" Season 20 button that Kenny designed ...

Once you have it .. it will stay on your profile forever as a "thank you" for helping us during Big Brother 20 and getting us to Big Brother 21.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

Tyler, Kaycee and JC say goodbye to the Live Feeders...

10:00 AM BBT

Day 99 of the Live Feeds - Done.

Whew.... it's been a long, wild ride ...

Comment

Again... it's a very bittersweet moment for me... and again it has TRULY been my pleasure to be here for you this summer.

If you like what we do here ...

Please consider making a donation to help support this website during the downtime between the end of this season and the start of next season.

We're not funded by a company, we personally do not have deep pockets, we do what we can to dig deep and keep the lights on ... we make every single effort to do what we can to make sure we survive to do it all again..... but we struggle to make it through season after season... especially after the Big Brother season ends...

Your help to keep BBU up and running is necessary.

We really would not be able to keep things going here without your support.

Any donation is much appreciated

❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Donation made in honor of BBU, the fun, family and hard work of Lexie, Rob, all the Live Feed Updaters and the smart people that post their thoughts, hopes, wishes and opinions. I might not agree - - - - but, that's what's so great about BBU!!! What a great ride we had this season. Hope Tyler wins!!! IMO

Comment

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much !!!

If you missed tonight's show ..... or you want to read the Jury Questions and Tyler and Kaycee's answers ( got them as best I could ) and ... Tyler and Kaycee's Why I should win Big Brother speeches to the jury ... you can Catch Up HERE

Like what we do here? Like to keep us around?

Your support is key!

Your help to keep BBU up and running is necessary. We really would not be able to keep things going here without your support.

BBU runs 365 .. 24/7 .. and even though many of you probably need a break...

We will remain up and running as long as we can and to try to help with that ...

We're keeping the Donation Button Ladder going through the off - season so that I can continue to update donator buttons when a donation is made... in hopes that most of you can work your way up that ladder to the special "stay with you" Season 20 button that Kenny designed ...

Once you have it .. it will stay on your profile forever as a "thank you" for helping us during Big Brother 20 and getting us to Big Brother 21.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

Made another donation. Thanks again for all you do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X