No announcement yet.

BBU Cafe 20 is now OPEN ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder that Tyler & Brett are suppose to be on, "The Bold and the Beautiful" today! Here in my area it comes on at 1:30pm ET on CBS (of course).

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Just watched it. It was quick but in that very short amount of time three things from their season were woven into the conversation. Level 6, Rockstar, and two steps ahead. On another note, Kevin from last year’s BB announced on Twitter he is fighting cancer. He is really such a nice and genuine guy and his family is selling t-shirts to raise some money to help with his medical expenses.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Update on Kevin. He said he has prostate cancer and is getting operated on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

In case you missed it and want to watch, here's the episode of, "The Bold and the Beautiful" that has Tyler & Brett. They first appear less than 2 minutes into the episode.
    Danny introduces Quinn to Tyler and Brett who have brought gifts for her to Forrester Creations. (TV-14 D)

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol thanks Kenny. They snuck in some of their stuff from the BB show.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      I liked the 'Level 6' security!

9 'Big Brother' couples who are still together

https://www.businessinsider.com/big-brother-couples-still-together-2018-10

Thanks for the heads-up about the story to BBU member Lynette
    Some showmances last outside of the BB house. From Angela and Tyler to Jeff and Jordan, here are all of the "Big Brother" couples who are still together.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Much better record than both, "The Bachelor" & "The Bachelorette" combined!!

I still think that Jeff & Jordan are the cutest couple!

Comment

Big Brother's Angela Rummans Patiently Waiting for Tyler Crispen Engagement
      One month after leaving the house, the couple opens up about their romance

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow their relationship is still intense lol.

Sending in another off season donation right now. I've been in and out of the hospital six times so far this year, and another coming up next week, so medical bills are insane, but I want to do my part for BBU. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mongado22! Wow! That's a lot, to be in and out of the hospital so much! Hope everything is going to be alright with you. Take care of yourself. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Thinking of you and hope everything goes well for your trip to the hospital and you are able to come home and enjoy Thanksgiving.

Getting ready to leave hospital. No more nephrostomy!!! Color me happy. Thanks for the good wishes. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for letting us know you are better and able to leave the hospital and go home in time to enjoy Thanksgiving.

happy thanksgiving, everyone!

Comment

Julie Chen Moonves' fate as 'Big Brother' host revealed

AOL.COM 1 hr ago

Julie Chen Moonves will continue on as the host of "Big Brother."

The television personality's fate on CBS' long-running reality show was revealed on Tuesday, when the network announced its midseason schedule, which includes the upcoming second season of "Celebrity Big Brother." Chen will host the star-studded spinoff of regular "Big Brother," running from January 21 through February 13.

The confirmation that Chen Moonves will return to the show, which she's hosted since it began back in 2000 and helped to solidify her as a household name, follows two months of speculation as to whether or not she would continue in the role.

Back in September, the host's husband, Les Moonves, was pushed out of his role as chairman and CEO of CBS after more allegations of sexual misconduct emerged against him. The claims came two months after initial accusations were made public in July.

Comment

Carrie Ann Inaba Officially Replaces Julie Chen on 'The Talk'
          Carrie Ann Inaba is officially the newest co-host on 'The Talk'!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X