Big Brother 20 Live Feeds - Get YOURS and help support BBU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Live Feeds - Get YOURS and help support BBU

Big Brother 20 Live Feeds will go LIVE .... after the West Coast air of Thursday's episode on June 28 at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET

Big Brother is all about the LIVE FEEDS!!

If you haven't signed up for CBS ALL ACCESS ( Live Feeds ) be sure to click on any of the links or banners right here at BBU to get signed up.

By clicking on the links and banners here, BBU gets a referral credit for your subscription. In turn that referral credit helps us pay the expenses that it takes to keep BBU up and running for you.

CLICK HERE to start the process to get your FREE TRIAL started today... by clicking on the link here and signing up, you help support this website : )

All signed up (through BBU, of COURSE!!!) and ready for the cast reveal tomorrow!!

Comment

Big Brother 20 Live Feeds will go LIVE .... after the West Coast air of Thursday's episode on June 28 at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET

Big Brother is all about the LIVE FEEDS!!

If you haven't signed up for CBS ALL ACCESS ( Live Feeds ) be sure to click on any of the links or banners right here at BBU to get signed up.

By clicking on the links and banners here, BBU gets a referral credit for your subscription. In turn that referral credit helps us pay the expenses that it takes to keep BBU up and running for you.

CLICK HERE to start the process to get your FREE TRIAL started today... by clicking on the link here and signing up, you help support this website : )

Comment

done all signed up for the Live Feeds (by clicking the link above of course ) with a new/fresh email addy so BBU is sure to get the credit for it... let's bring on BB!! woot!

Comment

Lexie When I click on the banner or any of the links in the posts, I get this message....and its not even the addy of the cbs link.

We can’t connect to the server at t.myvisualiq.net

I use firefox. I just tried on explorer and got the same thing.
          Last edited by joebourg62; 06-27-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure what is going on with that, Joe. I signed up using the banner with no problem about 10 days ago. Now, since I'm signed up already, if I click on any of the banners or links here, it takes me to either my CBS All Access account page or to the Live Feeds page. All banners and links have the same link address, http://cbs-allaccess.7eer.net/c/134595/442138/3065 so it should be taking you to the correct page. Maybe the site was down temporarily when you tried? Not sure. Maybe Lexie can get more info.

• joebourg62
            joebourg62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Even when I manually enter the cbs addy in your comment it forwards to the addy in my post. very strange.

Greetings BBU.

I just signed up for the live feeds and donated 25 via PayPal.

thanks for all you do!

Dog Lover

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much for your support, Dog Lover !

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X