Big Brother 22 - All Stars Debuts August 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 22 - All Stars Debuts August 5th

BIG BROTHER” ALL-STARS EDITION DEBUTS WITH A TWO-HOUR LIVE MOVE-IN PREMIERE EVENT WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 9:00-11:00 PM ON CBS

Season 22 Returns with Three Weekly Episodes

The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER will debut its 22nd season with an All-Star cast who have one thing in common – they all have something to prove. The two-hour live move-in premiere event will air Wednesday, August 5 (9:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.

This summer marks BIG BROTHER’s 20th anniversary since debuting on CBS Television Network on July 5, 2000. Season 22 is the second time in the series’ history to feature an All-Star cast, the first being in 2006.

BIG BROTHER will once again have three weekly episodes. Following the premiere, the series will air Sundays and Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), and Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT), featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen Moonves. The All-Star houseguests, including winners, finalists, legends, memorable personalities and some of the best to never win the game, will be announced closer to premiere.

The BIG BROTHER production will follow specific health and safety protocols for COVID-19 with the welfare of everyone involved as the highest priority. Houseguests will undergo a quarantine period prior to production and will be tested several times prior to entering the House. Once inside, they will be tested weekly during the season and have no contact with any crew members, and all supplies delivered will be disinfected. In addition, the live show will not have a studio audience.

All staff and crew members will be tested prior to commencing work on a regular basis, as well as screened daily for symptoms. They’ll be required to wear PPE and will work in pods to enhance social distancing. In addition, a COVID-19 compliance officer will be on staff to monitor and enforce all health and safety COVID-19 protocols.

How are we possibly going to pick favorites and villains if we like everyone they cast? I'm so excited, but so torn.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      SDK------it will work itself out....I loved Nicole her first season....didn't like her the season she won. Just the opposite for Rachel....couldn't stand her season one....big supporter the year she won.

Actually liked Paul his first season.....season two he rivaled Frankie for my least favorite houseguest of all time. I usually not like this but wanted Paul to lose way more than I wanted Josh to win.

Super excited about this season! I’m getting bored here and we are still in lock down until at least Labor Day.

Comment

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Kp, my friend! Love your pic, happy to “see” you!

Oh my, the pregame tea is getting hot.

A young man named Dylan and RealityRobbed are claiming that Nicole F wasn't originally tagged for Allstars 2, but Derrick and Dan were. Derrick reached out to Nicole assuming that she would be on and she pitched a fit to production and got added. There was something about a group chat that Derrick, Dan, and others were using to pregame, but Derrick denies the group chat. Derrick and Dan are no longer on, whether because production axed them, as Dylan claims, or because they decided not to do it for other reasons.

As I said, Derrick said he wasn't part of a group chat, but he did say he wasn't happy with Nicole right now. Cody apparently is going to go after her hard to get her out asap.

My guess, is that something happened but it's been a game of telephone as the story has been retold. My guess isn't that she got D & D kicked off, but that because she pitched a fit to be on, a female that D and/or D wanted on the show was bumped for her.

Oh, and apparently Josh has been pre-gaming hard core.

Comment

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaaand Victor has weighed in telling Derrick to tell the truth or stay quiet.

ETA" Kat has confirmed on her IG that Nicole snitched on a bunch of people, some of who are still in the game.
      Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-26-2020, 06:19 PM.

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      And Dan has chimed in to deny the rumors.

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      And Elissa has joined the fray to accuse Nicole of lying outside of the game and starting drama. Lots of snake references. LOL

The game hasn't even started and there's drama. I cannot wait for the game to begin.

Article from Dalton Ross on ew.com

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-st...9-coronavirus/

Highlights-
    New front door for Julie
    Some new twists and turns since these are All-Stars and have played before.
    Some nods to the past in the house.
    Some rooms here and there that may contain secrets, powers, or twists
    Zingbot will be back, but may interact in a different way.

Comment

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sent something in-not much, but something. Thank You in advance to all on this site--I think you may have just saved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Rainyday ! Thank you so much for your donation!

Julie Chen Moonves Talks 'Big Brother All-Stars' (click Play button and watch right here)

Comment

According to the CBS Press Release-

"For the first time, the All-Star cast will be revealed live during premiere."

"A Move-In competition will set in Motion a Premiere Night like no other. - Action Packed, HIgh stakes, and with an ending that will twist up the Game like never before."

Comment

Hey everyone!!!!

Comment

Live Feeds Night 1 after the airing on the west coast.

There is a BB god.

Comment

I can’t tell you how happy I was to get the email from Lexie that it’s a go for BB! And when I logged in to BBU this morning I was back in pre-virus mode! Feels so great! Definitely need this diversion! I just can’t imagine how they are working the logistics out but whatever they are doing, it’s great for us! I was going to cancel my cbs all access until I found out BB is back with live feeds....So between Netflix and live feeds, I can get through August and beyond! Logging into BBU was like seeing an old friend that I’ve been missing!

Comment

This is the most excited I've been about anything for 5 long months!

Comment

Squeeeeee!! It's actually happening people!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                👋 Purr! 😊😊

So excited for BB22!!! Thank you BB Updates for coming back! Sent my donation!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                👋 Darlin214 ! Thank you for the donation! ❤

So good to finally get the show up and running.
              Even better to be back with BBU. 😃

A big hello to the group!
              Last edited by belle1; 08-05-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• ~smee~
                ~smee~ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, belle, you’re lookin good!

• belle1
                belle1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks smee. So glad you kept the dancing bear

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...