BB All-Stars House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB All-Stars House

Real Vegas is back under the name Vegas #BB22. July 15 he/she tweeted that the house would be retro themed with 40's, 50's, 60s, etc themed rooms.

Sounds cool. Would love to see some Art Deco.

House Tour today.

Bedrooms

Comment

I like the look of the house.

The HoH is very swanky. Does it seem bigger.
      I also love the wall murals to iconic moments, although I don't think Kaycee belongs up there. Her saying Let's Go isn't really an iconic moment.
      Very cool chess set and I love the sky bridge with the huge daybed. They now have two lounges.
      LOL, the lounge downstairs is probably the closest we'll get to showmances this season.

Comment

Here's the house tour posted on YouTube. Just hit the PLAY button and watch right here...

Comment

In an interview, Allison Grodner said it was a brand new house and in another interview, Julie said they were in a new studio. So, with that being said, what changed about the house? I have looked at all the pictures and the video but the house appears to have the same set-up as previous years with just the interior design changing. However, I did notice something about the HOH bedroom, I can't figure out the configuration ... where is the bathroom? If the picture was taken from the HOH bedroom door, shouldn't the bathroom door/entrance be on the far wall? I don't see it. Am I missing something? Did they change the floorplan of the upstairs area? I didn't see the full sky bridge as they have had in the past couple of years either. I am pretty sure I saw a lounge that would be up there, but I didn't see the sky bridge over the kitchen area by the stairs leading to the HOH bedroom.

ETA: I see the sky bridge now. And I guess the HOH bathroom is behind a sliding door?
          Last edited by amj0715; 08-04-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same house just with a new look. Julie said they had in the budget before COVID-19 started to do a brand new studio or "front of the house" if you will (the part where Julie stands and the live audience usually is) and they did do that.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X