All-Stars check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Stars check in

Hey everybody, A little delayed, but we're finally here. Check in and say hi. This is just what I needed to get me through the lock down. Now I know how the hgs feel when they are on indoor lockdown. I'd like to see them do it for 4+ months straight.

HI!

sdkgeo I'm pretty sure I look a LOT like your avatar now.....

Just adding this little "note from us" here ...

Hey BBU'ers!

So... we're FINALLY back!

Seems like it's been years.. right?

As we dive into another Big Brother Season, we reach out those of you who enjoy this website to help us keep it all going.

We took it upon ourselves ( Rob and I ) to shoulder the expenses over the past year ... especially when we all had to start dealing with all the changes that Covid 19 brought into our lives - we didn't want to ask for help to keep all this going - so we talked and decided we'd do what we could on our end to make sure the lights stayed on until all of you returned for a new season.

We did have a little help along the way (thank you - you know who you are) but we ( Rob and I ) wanted to what we could ourselves to keep BBU up and going through the down time.

Now?

We are excited to be back and ready for what we love the most - YOU and Big Brother.

If you're ready to kick back here at BBU and have a very welcome distraction from everything we all are dealing with - we're glad your here.

If you'd like to make a donation to help us - nothing has changed on that front - just click on the PayPal Button and follow the steps.

Please make sure that you either email me or leave your name right here to let me know that you made a donation.

I'm really trying to think of a fresh approach for donation buttons this year - so stay tuned for that.

Any help is much appreciated and needed as we gear up for Big Brother 22 - All Stars - it should be a good time and we don't have to wear a mask ; )

​​​​​​​

Comment

Excited, with all the stress about school and the pandemic, I need this... I even signed up for all access for the first time through BBU!

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! Thank you Helenb. This is going to be a good season of BB. so many favorites.

Hey, all! Hope you and yours are surviving this terrible pandemic. Have missed you. Off to make a donation, see you back here later. Hugs all around!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi ~smee~ ! Good to see you! Thanks for the donation!

• purrwing
        purrwing commented
        Editing a comment
        ~smee~! I have missed you so! much!

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hugs, Kenny! Glad to “see” you too!

Purrty, Purrty Purr! I have missed you, too. All ok in your world?

Made a small donation to get this year started! Looking forward to BB after all this corona mess! Thank you for all you do!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        👋 Thanks for your donation!

Just made a donation to get us started. So excited for this season. Lost my husband in January and I really need the distraction.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        (((((((Militarymom)))))))), I am so sorry.

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        So very sorry to hear of your loss lots of hugs coming your way!

• mimichick
        mimichick commented
        Editing a comment
        ((((HUGS)))). So sorry for your loss! 😥😥

<24 hours to go!

Comment

I’m excited about jumping right into gameplay

Comment

It's so good to see all of you.

Comment

Hi everyone!! It’s so awesome to see BBU’rs!! Excited for this much needed distraction from the craziness that is “real life” these days! Gotta get myself up to speed as I have been so outta the loop I had no clue this was even happening until today! 😬😂

Comment

Hi Shan! Welcome to another crazy summer.

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hiya geo yup, I'm here for all of the crazy! hehe

Wow, I haven't been back in awhile, but I knew just the website to go to to follow along with BB this season! I haven't watched BB in-depth for a few years now, so this is something to be back after all that down time!

Comment

Hey everyone. Had a hard time logging in because I had to switch phones but I’m back. Nothings really changed for me. Throughout this pandemic I’ve been deemed an essential worker 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess tacos and burritos make the world go round lol. Good to see everyone and be back home

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome back, fista-79 ! Stay safe out there!

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                welcome back fista-79 !
                and lol you be careful out there!

Hi everyone. Just sent in a donation. Everyone else should too. Ready for my home girl Janelle (GO MINNESOTA) and afraid she is going early. Just re-watched season 6 to get ready !!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                👋 Gloworm ! Good to see you here! Sounds like Janelle is safe for this week at least! Yay! Thanks for the donation!

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Gloworm ! thanks for the support as always! I'm rooting for Janelle as well!

Hi Everyone. Hope we have a great season. I agree I think Janelle and Ian will both go home early.
              Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-07-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                welcome Resumegold30 ! I sure hope Janelle will hang in for a long while if not win the whole thing! Ian...not so much lol

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X