X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 22- Discuss Episode 20- September 20, 2020

Episode 20- Airs on Sunday, September 20, 2020 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

The HOH Competition concludes and a new HOH is crowned. Nominations for Eviction take place.

Please do NOT post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

Note: I see here on the East Coast, or at least in my area, that Big Brother isn't scheduled to come on until 8:30 pm ET due to football.

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are going to air 60 minutes first, it will be more like 8:50...I’m waiting to see...football just ended

BB starting now on East Coast....here we go!

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! i did a few updates while I waited... I’m sure not as good as Lexie though!

We are going to see a devious plot that was concocted before the Live Eviction.

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      That has my curiosity piqued! Hi Lynette!

We start the show with the HOH competition....but then we move to discussion with Ian and David prior to live eviction. David gives Ian his vote to stay so Ian goes and talks to Day to convince her to keep him and says if Day and Kevin keep him he will have the votes to stay. (He thinks Nicole is a shoo in.). Day goes to confirm with David. David confirms and says he would like to put the heat on Dani...to break the tie vote.

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Comment

Now we know why Nicole did not vote for Ian. She knew it would create a tie but she didn’t want to make Dani be in the bad position of breaking the tie. She does not want to go against the Committee.

Comment

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          That was very unfortunate

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. That would of been the great opportunity for Dani to vote out TYLER! She would get a notch on her belt for that cuz Tyler is low on the Committee totem pole.

Kevin and David shake hands. Kevin says he wants to put the blood on Dani’s hands......but then Kevin goes in and tells all this to Dani that David wanted to put the blood on Dani’s hands.

Comment

Dani says she is going to flip this around and make David Public Enemy Number One.

Comment

So Kevin, who has barely anyone in his corner, goes and spills to Dani.

Comment

Back to HOH Competition.

Comment

No wonder Dani didn’t want to play... that looks challenging!

Comment

So this HOH comp occurred right after the eviction, which totally surprised Kevin, David, and Day as to how the vote turned out, so I am sure they are rattled.....which is what the Committee wanted.

Comment

Memphis is smoking everyone. he hits the buzzer but he is wrong.

Comment

Memphis goes back and makes an adjustment and hits the buzzer again and he is the new HOH.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X