This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 22- Discuss Episode 26- October 5, 2020

Episode 26- Airs Monday, October 5, 2020 @ 8/7c PM on CBS (Note: New night)

The HOH Competition & Nominations for Eviction take place.

Please do NOT post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! So BB won't start until sometime between 10 & 11 PM ET.

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not going to make it, but I’ll be there Wednesday and Thursday!

Finally here! Thought I was missing everyone but nope, I'm here by myself! lol

Comment

So far Cody has won HOH and is talking about who to put up.

(It seems the show may have started close to 10pm ET. I fell asleep waiting so have no idea, lol)

Comment

Please donate to help keep BBU up & running! Just click the PayPal button at the top of the page (no PayPal account required)! Any amount helps. You can also get the Live Feeds through BBU. Just click on any of the banners and sign up for a new CBS All Access account. Thanks!

Comment

We have Tyler up in the HOH room talking to Cody. Says he'll tell him anything to keep himself off the block.

Comment

Cody tells Tyler there's no way that he's letting him go on his HOH. Tyler says that he feels like if he's up there (on the block) that he'll go. Cody tells him no. They talk about going to the end.

Comment

Now Christmas is up in the HOH talking to Cody. She's telling Cody that Tyler was the instigator to vote for Nicole in the Triple Eviction.

Cody (in the DR) says that their (Tyler & Christmas) stories don't match up. He says they're both trying to save/cover themselves.

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                just getting to watch the show.... and I'm at this part and the "like" count has me crackin up.... that drives me batty when someone says something tons of time in one convo... like you know like what I mean, like it drives me like insane. LOL

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                wait... now I'm on this 2nd convo between Christmas & Cody lol and even there at the beginning *she* was using the word "like" quite a few times hahaha

Please donate to help keep BBU up & running! Just click the PayPal button at the top of the page (no PayPal account required)! Any amount helps. You can also get the Live Feeds through BBU. Just click on any of the banners and sign up for a new CBS All Access account. Thanks!

Comment

It's time for Nominations!

Comment

Cody nominates Tyler & Christmas!

Comment

Cody tells Tyler & Christmas that the vote isn't sitting well with him (the vote for Nicole) and that's why he nominated them.

Comment

Nicole says she's really happy they are on the block.

That's it for the night!

See you all Wednesday!

Comment

The look on Nic’s face! 😡

Comment

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, I'm ready for her to go!

• Shan
                          Shan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          me too! ugh! I hope she follows whoever leaves this week right out next week grr!

A bit behind on the episode but I can’t believe that Nicole called game on between her, Enzo and Cody vs who is left between Memphis and Xmas/Tyler. Does she know that Cody can’t play in the HOH? I guarantee that Nicole and Enzo won’t win the HOH. Nicole is going up next with 100% certainty. She will likely be gone next. Cody is throwing his game away for her. I predict Memphis wins the season and he deserves it. Cody/Memphis final 2 would be fun to watch. Really, really sad Tyler’s head wasn’t 100% in the game this season. I hate to see him go!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X