X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shan
    replied
    just finished watching this eviction epi and haven't yet gone out to read the rest of the forums to see what's what now in the House but just had to first say, BOO! I wanted Christmas out SOOOOO badly! It was more about that than keeping Tyler even for me haha I hope I go read that (and I canNOT believe they have pushed me to have to say this... omgahh) Christmas won HOH and she put Nicole & Cody on the block together! It would serve them all right!

I really enjoyed the JH segments ...probably more than the rest of it haha

Okay off to read everything and get caught up on what has happened

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Watch this full episode...

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    commented on 's reply
    .............. what Kenny said is correct ...

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    This is the ONLY thing you have posted about. Still posting about it even though Da'Vonne's been out of the game and lots more game has taken place. Time to move on. We're here to talk about the game of Big Brother. Also, stop quoting my posts to say something negative in response to my posts. This seems like trolling and trolling is NOT allowed on this forum. If it continues, you will be banned. Thanks!

• Roadijeff
    replied
    Originally posted by KennyERJ View Post
    We got Ian, Da'Vonne & Kevin sipping tea now!
    I'm so glad she's sipping tea in the jury house instead of sipping it in the BB house. I did not care for her attitude at all. BB is not about what race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc., someone is as far as who should win and she tried to turn it into that at every chance she had to make a speech.

As far as Tyler getting the boot tonight, they made the right call. He was better at winning games and possibly being the new HOH and more, thus controlling his own fate. If the house hadn't taken him out now he would probably have gone on to win it all.
    Last edited by Roadijeff; 10-08-2020, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• helenb
    replied
    Kittens on the feeds....

Leave a comment:

• kokomogirl
    replied
    Have a good night and a great weekend!

Leave a comment:

• lyriele2
    replied
    I'm pulling for Christmas all the way in this HOH. Get Cody and Nicole on the Block

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Looks like Memphis is obviously throwing it and Enzo trying too, but Nicole and Christmas aren’t making it easy for them to throw, as they are not very swift.

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    It's the balance your balls as you fill the basket comp. This one is tough. I wonder if we'll see it?

Thanks everybody!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Be just! Be merciful! Amen Julie!

Thanks for the company everyone! Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    We don’t have to tune in Monday, we can check our BBU Updates and Discussion Threads 😊

Leave a comment:

• purrwing
    replied
    Well that's going to be a fun one!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Competition: Transfer pumpkins to your basket by crossing a teeter totter balance beam kind of contraption.

First one to get all their pumpkins in their basket wins HOH!

Leave a comment:

• purrwing
    replied
    Nope....no slip sliding away!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X