This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 22- Discuss FINALE Episode- October 28, 2020

FINALE- Live 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, October 28, 2020 @ 9/8c PM on CBS (Note: Special time; 2 hours)

Parts 2 & 3 of the Final HOH Competition take place and the final HOH of the season is crowned. The last Eviction takes place.
    The Jury Members pick the Winner! America's Favorite House Guest is revealed!

Please do NOT post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

I just want to take a moment to say that this is always a bittersweet moment for me.

I know I haven't delivered you the best of the best in Live Feed Updates this season .. it's been a tough one, with work and family, the timing of the season, was an obstacle, and I apologize for not being able to be "all in" like I've been in the past.

I hope that you enjoyed catching up here at BBU.
    I hope that you still love the connection that you have here with other BB fans like yourself, in an environment that is friendly and where you don't have to often worry about anything negative. The season didn't pan out like some had hoped it would ... but I'm glad that we even had a season.

I just want to give a shout out to our moderators Kenny, Sdkgeo, Purrwing, Shan ... you guys are awesome.... you are rock solid and I could not appreciate a set of people more than I do all of you.

To our BBU members, to those who just stop by to read, to those who did jump in those discussion threads and episode night threads, and to those of you who hang in here despite the season that BB gives, please know how much you are appreciated.

To those we lost this season (Magoopy), you will always be with us. Your name, your post, will be forever here for us to look back on an remember a better time.

And, to those who haven't checked in ( we hope you are okay ) and that you'll check in at some point in time when life allows.

I'm guessing that by the time I get home from work, the Live Feeds will be all done and so with that, I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who is here in whatever capacity. Your support means everything and you are what drives me to continue to do this season after season. Hopefully, next season, I'll do it better ​.

And yes, I'm going to end it with a plea ...

If you have enjoyed your time here, any support that you can give to help out is truly appreciated.

We will still be here talking about The Amazing Race, if you guys want to jump in.
    If BB gives us a short-term Celebrity Big Brother, we'll ramp up for that one too, if you're up for it.

The website stays up and Rob does everything that he can to lower the expenses.

I will do whatever I can to chip in and make sure we can survive until the next season of Big Brother rolls around. Because I really, really do hate asking for donations, but here I am, asking for donations, but only because I love this website, I love all of you, and I don't want it to all go away.

And, like I said here somewhere before, even if you don't want to talk about anything that's on television and you just want to keep checking in on each other, especially during these uncertain times with Covid and whatnot .. then let's do that.

Let's keep in touch, let's check in with a hello, tell us about your day, just check on each other, because like it or not, we are family, at least I consider all of you my BB family, so let's don't lose touch just because Big Brother is over.

I'm rattling on ... but it's because ... it's almost over and now that we are there .. I don't want it to be.

But.. I do want to say one more time.... thank you to all of you for being here with us for another season of Big Brother.

❤️ Lexie

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lexie, as usual you have been great about providing us a place to chat about BB. I'm sending you a donation in celebration of this season getting over with. and will hope for a more interesting season next year.

I had meant to post this in the live feed discussion thread, but that thread is closed. So I'll just have a laugh here about how I am having to set an alarm clock for the finale so I don't forget it again. I barely know what day it is anyway, and I keep forgetting to turn the TV on for the shows. Instead I read about them here later.

Comment

My apologies but I have been wanting to know if anyone remembers a member that was very active named "Smee". I have not seen her this year and was just wondering. I know this likely shouldn't go here so forgive me, but I wasn't sure where to post it. Please delete this if inappropriate.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Smee, who has a dancing elephant as her avatar, did join us for a few of the episode discussions earlier in the season. Like a lot of people, she may just have got tired of this season. Not sure.

Thanks Kenny. At least I know she's ok......

Comment

Well, it's about that time! Woot!

Comment

Yay! I made it!! Hi everyone.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Purrrrrty Purr

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Purr!

Hey everyone 👋

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi about2483 👋

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi again, about!

• purrwing
          purrwing commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi about2483

Hey there! Wohoo, finally FINALE!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Lynette!

• purrwing
          purrwing commented
          Editing a comment
          Hellooooooooo Lynette!

As long as Nicole does not WIN, I will be happy!

Comment

Time for Part 2 of the final HOH Competition. It will be between Enzo & Cody!

Comment

Hi everyone! Good finale night. The misery ends soon.

Comment

• purrwing
              purrwing commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey there belle

I mean Nicole just thinks she is winning this whole thing. She needs to be taken down a peg.

Comment

Hi, everyone!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Border!

Competition is called Camera Hogs!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...